PDA

View Full Version : The Thomas Jefferson of our Time (w/ Surprise Announcement @ end)

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-18-2012, 11:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkTdOYxfRjY

(I did not make this video, nor do I take credit for it)

Great Video.

jay_dub
02-18-2012, 11:56 PM
I thought I heard the Judge narrating some of that piece and then when RP says Judge Napolitano for his VP....WOW!!!

THE DREAM TEAM.....Paul/Napolitano!!!

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Is that an old clip at the end about Judge?

rp2012win
02-19-2012, 12:02 AM
hearing glenn beck was a let down. That guy trashes ron paul as much as hannity.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 12:05 AM
hearing glenn beck was a let down. That guy trashes ron paul as much as hannity.

I dislike Glenn Beck just like anyone else. But he's not always wrong.

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 12:06 AM

I don't know. For sure some of the footage was from the last campaign. I have never heard Ron come out and say that before though, and he's still the best pick this time around.

With "Freedom Watch" being taken off Fox, hopefully The Judge has some time to speak on Ron's behalf. He's a great spokesman for Liberty, probably second only to RP himself.

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 12:10 AM
I dislike Glenn Beck just like anyone else. But he's not always wrong.

I'll confess that I liked GB for a while when I first heard him. The problem as I see it is that he was right about a few things, but then he developed an over-inflated opinion of himself. That's what led him off the rails, IMO.

Now I see him as a media whore like so many others.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 12:13 AM
I'll confess that I liked GB for a while when I first heard him. The problem as I see it is that he was right about a few things, but then he developed an over-inflated opinion of himself. That's what led him off the rails, IMO.

Now I see him as a media whore like so many others.

Personal flaw. IMO. Maker of the vid realizes, that the message was right regardless of how much we like/dislike someone.

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 12:21 AM

Just wanted to say that there is a "Ron Paul 2012" banner behind RP at the end so it's not old footage. I caught that on my second viewing.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Just wanted to say that there is a "Ron Paul 2012" banner behind RP at the end so it's not old footage. I caught that on my second viewing.

Thanks, i didn't even notice.

So does this mean Ron Paul has officially declared Judge to be his most likely VP nominee, or officially for his VP Pick?

HenryKnoxFineBooks
02-19-2012, 12:28 AM

Definitely a 2012 banner hanging behind Ron while hes says the judges name for vp.

oops, too slow in my response :)

francisco
02-19-2012, 12:35 AM
OK...that was just uploaded today. Fantastic video. When was that comment made? I can only hope that's why Judge Nap's FreedomWatch gig was cancelled, to avoid the conflict.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 12:37 AM
OK...that was just uploaded today. Fantastic video. When was that comment made? I can only hope that's why Judge Nap's FreedomWatch gig was cancelled, to avoid the conflict.

I imagine they saw it coming. They may not have wanted him to have a chance to accept the nomination on FreedomWatch. :p

seekingliberty
02-19-2012, 12:53 AM
That was fantastic!

alucard13mmfmj
02-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Is the judge popular enough and do other republicans like him? Judge seems like a very good "insurance" for Ron.

Also, does the judge have any dirt or skeletons in his closet?

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Is the judge popular enough and do other republicans like him? Judge seems like a very good "insurance" for Ron.

Judge is popular among many Establishment Republicans too. Even though they disagree about Ron Paul.

I'm not aware of any substantial dirt/skeletons in his closet. But, what I do know, is that Judge will tell it like it is in a more assertive way which is attractive to many modern conservatives.

anaconda
02-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Does anyone know if the "question" to Ron regarding VP was dubbed for the video? Ron may have mentioned The Judge in some completely different context.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Does anyone know if the "question" to Ron regarding VP was dubbed for the video? Ron may have mentioned The Judge in some completely different context.

Need to know where that location was, in order to find out where that speech came from.

affa
02-19-2012, 01:23 AM

Well, there is a Ron Paul 2012 sign right behind Ron Paul. So....

But it's possible the question and answer were glued together and not legit. But I'm not sure what other question could have been asked? "Who has been fair in the media?" perhaps? But the amount of applause isn't in line with a question like that. So not sure.

goldpants
02-19-2012, 01:24 AM

His record appears to be very clean. There are some questions about his personal life as he has never been married. Obviously that stuff would mean nothing to us libertarians, nor must independents but with the evangelicals it could be a negative. Either way Judge is a champion of liberty and I would love to see him stumping for Ron.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Well, there is a Ron Paul 2012 sign right behind Ron Paul. So....

But it's possible the question and answer were glued together and not legit. But I'm not sure what other question could have been asked? "Who has been fair in the media?" perhaps? But the amount of applause isn't in line with a question like that. So not sure.

Didn't see it at first.

JJ2
02-19-2012, 01:38 AM
What's great about Judge Napolitano is that even the Neocons like Limbaugh love him!

alucard13mmfmj
02-19-2012, 01:43 AM
We have great potential.. Ron/Napolitano.. then Napolitano/Rand... then Rand/??? We can in theory have decade or two of liberty and prosperity. Makes me have goosebumps =S

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 01:47 AM
We have great potential.. Ron/Napolitano.. then Napolitano/Rand... then Rand/??? We can in theory have decade or two of liberty and prosperity. Makes me have goosebumps =S

On top of those who we've inspired or returned to their roots. As well as, an entire generation of people that will be infiltrating the political system.

RPES1
02-19-2012, 01:54 AM
last part is definitely dubbed in. Ron has a scratchy voice while the guy "asking" the question is clear as day.

WilliamShrugged
02-19-2012, 01:55 AM
love the John Adams theme song

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 01:59 AM
last part is definitely dubbed in. Ron has a scratchy voice while the guy "asking" the question is clear as day.

Just speculation but it might have been dubbed in to make it audible. So many times we don't hear the question from the audience in these situations. Being dubbed in doesn't necessarily mean that it wasn't the question.

Like someone else said, the crowd response sure seemed like that was the question.

arisenagain
02-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Hands down this is one of the most inspiring, motivating and uplifting videos since "What is it about Ron Paul".

It's powerful videos like this that lift up our movement galvanizing us and captivating those who may be lost in their slumber from liberty!

Great admiration to the author.

Showcased on http://www.ronpaulforpresident2012.com/

alucard13mmfmj
02-19-2012, 02:33 AM
If it was true, it would be on main stream media by now o_o;;

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Kind of odd that Judge Napolitano and Pat Buchanan were both let go within days of each other. Hmmm....

JJ2
02-19-2012, 02:39 AM
Kind of odd that Judge Napolitano and Pat Buchanan were both let go within days of each other. Hmmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jm8O3-MdakI

alucard13mmfmj
02-19-2012, 02:52 AM
Seems rather odd that most patriots talk to Alex Jones...

I dont know. It seems that 9/11 truthers probably wont get far in the election.......... They already attacked Ron for talking to AJ and talkin about 9/11, they will bring that up again in the general elections. They will probably attack Napolitano for the same reasons.

invisible
02-19-2012, 03:27 AM

Rand / Amash

then Amash / Bradley, let's go for 3 decades

WIwarrior
02-19-2012, 04:24 AM

I saw Ron in an interview say that he thought the judge would make a good vp. This was a few months back.

jsem
02-19-2012, 04:56 AM
Judge would be EXCELLENT as VP.

Could you imagine seeing Judge vs Biden debates!?

alucard13mmfmj
02-19-2012, 04:59 AM
Judge would be EXCELLENT as VP.

Could you imagine seeing Judge vs Biden debates!?

I think Biden would be outclassed. I think Obama would be outclassed... Assuming they dont resort to trickery and making up lies.

Trigonx
02-19-2012, 05:15 AM
i'm pretty sure it's this set of video that the line came from. Edit: It's in the first 30 seconds of part 2.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5StLVsQ824

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8578LiM4AMw

Trigonx
02-19-2012, 05:17 AM
i remember seeing these videos after seeing the breakfast with Ron Paul in NH videos.

alucard13mmfmj
02-19-2012, 05:17 AM
Lol.. is there a lawn mower in the background? and ducks..

Captain Shays
02-19-2012, 08:20 AM
I think Biden would be outclassed. I think Obama would be outclassed... Assuming they dont resort to trickery and making up lies.

I had to laugh when I read that.

OF COURSE they will lie and use trickery!! Expect it. Count on it. Even if the Judge and Ron aren't there. Nothing is off the table

Rev9

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-19-2012, 11:39 AM
i'm pretty sure it's this set of video that the line came from. Edit: It's in the first 30 seconds of part 2.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5StLVsQ824

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8578LiM4AMw

Thanks

vechorik
02-19-2012, 11:46 AM

Time to look at the gray area, purist. Glenn Beck had Napolitano on his show many times. Beck viewers love Napolitano.
This video is nothing but good (but I do wonder how Beck will feel about his voice being used that way when he obviously doesn't support RP as president -- it was Beck's words though).

green73
02-19-2012, 03:46 PM

+1

JJ2
02-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Rand / Amash

then Amash / Bradley, let's go for 3 decades

Is Amash a natural born citizen by the strictest definition (both parents US citizens at his birth)?

vechorik
02-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Very good video indeed.

socal
02-21-2012, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jm8O3-MdakI
For those who don't want to spend the 10 mins to listen, per this video the 3 reasons the Judge was fired are:

1) News Corp and Rupert Murdoch are being blackmailed by the phone hacking scandal in Britain,
2) Napolitano had too great a reach, not viewers on Fox Business, but on YouTube videos (eg, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOaCemmsnNk with almost 1 million views, and there are other copies of the same video out there),
3) A year ago on one of Alex Jones' shows, Judge Napolitano said the official 9-11 story is a fraud.