PDA

View Full Version : Not only is Ron Paul's message awesome, but he is a really nice guy

krott5333
11-13-2007, 12:32 AM
he's always smiling.. he always seems happy.. and he never gives up.

Ron Paul is Hope. :)

Flirple
11-13-2007, 01:02 AM
That's his secrete weapon that nobody seems to consider. He's just plain likable. It's no fluke that his district loves him despite it being in Bush country.

Furis
11-13-2007, 01:03 AM
He is an extremely nice person.

navi
11-13-2007, 01:07 AM
I really like his humble personality. He genuinely seems like someone who wouldn't insult others even with provocation.

Bodhi
11-13-2007, 01:11 AM
Not only is he a nice guy but he is humble. It is amazing to watch him speak. He rarely uses the word "I". The others are full of "I did this" or "I did that", Ron Paul could do that all day but he doesn't. His message is full of the word "we" as in we the people! His message is not about Ron Paul, it is about us.

rfbz
11-13-2007, 01:15 AM
I really like his humble personality. He genuinely seems like someone who wouldn't insult others even with provocation.

Yeah I've seen this a lot in his interviews. He's asked the kind of question that just sets him right up to attack someone in his answer, but he tries to give a more thoughtful, honest answer.

Corydoras
11-13-2007, 01:20 AM
I just wish it would come across more in the debates. It's so wonderful to see in interviews.

Bodhi
11-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah I've seen this a lot in his interviews. He's asked the kind of question that just sets him right up to attack someone in his answer, but he tries to give a more thoughtful, honest answer.

I feel humbled every time I see him do that. I know I would not have that sort of self control. It is nice to actually be inspired by the character of a policitian.

terlinguatx
11-13-2007, 01:29 AM

pacelli
11-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Ron Paul's personality is exactly the type that should be dealing with foreign countries, and I'll be proud when he is the president. Invite delegates in for some coffee or tea, and sit down and talk. No saber rattles, just honest constitutional adherence.

He says what is on his mind and he doesn't speak "politician". I listen to Romney, Giuliani, Clinton, they are all speaking the politician language, which means nothing to me. Dr. Paul doesn't need to sacrifice his character to be in the same league.

krott5333
11-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Ron Paul's personality is exactly the type that should be dealing with foreign countries, and I'll be proud when he is the president. Invite delegates in for some coffee or tea, and sit down and talk. No saber rattles, just honest constitutional adherence.

He says what is on his mind and he doesn't speak "politician". I listen to Romney, Giuliani, Clinton, they are all speaking the politician language, which means nothing to me. Dr. Paul doesn't need to sacrifice his character to be in the same league.

exactly.

Ever since I finally met Congressman Paul on Saturday in Philly, I just want to sit down and have breakfast with him. He seems like such a genuine and genuinely nice person, and he just doesnt seem like the type that would tell a lie.