PDA

View Full Version : NEW Jack Hunter Videos @ The Daily Caller!

Matt Collins
02-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Have you seen Jack Hunter's NEW videos at the Daily Caller?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/16/the-deal-with-jack-hunter-the-republican-mess/

Working Poor
02-18-2012, 04:57 PM
bump

Cleaner44
02-18-2012, 05:21 PM
+rep

Matt Collins
02-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Jack called me after I posted it and told me that the popularity went up so much that the DC moved it to their front page listing of "most popular videos".

Let's see how long we can keep it up there?

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Good video and it explains the dilemma facing the GOP. What is unsaid is that the candidate they are looking for is Ron Paul. I don't agree with Jack about Santorum being right on social issues (too extreme) but that spending, and the accompanying size and scope of government is THE issue.

Forget liberty, forget the Constitution...they're finally getting it that we can't afford this government anymore. And the answer is still Ron Paul.

Highstreet
02-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Good video and it explains the dilemma facing the GOP. What is unsaid is that the candidate they are looking for is Ron Paul. I don't agree with Jack about Santorum being right on social issues (too extreme) but that spending, and the accompanying size and scope of government is THE issue.

Forget liberty, forget the Constitution...they're finally getting it that we can't afford this government anymore. And the answer is still Ron Paul.

Yea, I think he was trying to bring people more in line with Paul's ideas without sounding like he endorsed him.

jay_dub
02-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Yea, I think he was trying to bring people more in line with Paul's ideas without sounding like he endorsed him.

I think it's known that Jack supports RP. What he did here is to frame the discussion in such a way that those that don't support Ron have to admit that Jack's right about what the issue is and that the only logical choice IS Ron Paul.

Once they all agree on being truly fiscally conservative, RP's foreign policy makes more sense, too.

Jack is laying out the path and it leads to Ron Paul. If Ron echoes this meme, good things will happen.

ZanZibar
02-21-2012, 09:06 AM
That was good.