PDA

View Full Version : New meme or money bomb idea: "celebrating" the 100th anniversary of the IRS and the FED

unknown
02-18-2012, 10:31 AM
In 2013, it will be 100 years that we've been cursed with the "Federal Reserve" and the IRS via the never ratified 16th Amendment.

Lets "celebrate" the 100th anniversary of the Fed and the IRS by ABOLISHING them: Ron Paul.

Since Ron Paul's swearing in would be in 2013.

Thoughts, tweaks, input?

dante
02-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Instead of a money bomb we need to focus on a donor bomb. We need $25-50 from as many people as possible. We also need to do it asap. We can't wait, we need to go for broke in time for the money to be spent for Super Tuesday.

10k donors each day at $25. Yesterday I got an email from the campaign saying if I was one of 39 people in my town to give $25 they would get to $2million for this money bomb. We need many many more of those types of emails.

The campaign should try to raise 250k daily via the please be one of 10 donors from xxxx location to give $25 today. Do that every day between now and Super Tuesday. Each day say what the 250k will be spent on. Day 1, Idaho radio ads. Day 2, North Dakota radio ads... etc...

goldpants
02-18-2012, 12:13 PM
In 2013, it will be 100 years that we've been cursed with the "Federal Reserve" and the IRS via the never ratified 16th Amendment.

Lets "celebrate" the 100th anniversary of the Fed and the IRS by ABOLISHING them: Ron Paul.

Since Ron Paul's swearing in would be in 2013.

Thoughts, tweaks, input?

Yes, lets face the facts folks that the federal reserve ponzi scheme is the vessel #1 for top down destruction of liberty. This theme is already important to millions and with the opportunity to market this subject via moneybomb it could awaken so many more.