PDA

View Full Version : A point Ron Paul should start striking home with...

Lord Xar
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Ron Paul should start saying...

"I have always and will always vote for increased veteran benefits, but our current administration and my opponents in the GOP feel its much more important to fund foreign governments with billions a year, and most recently gave mexico hundreds of millions.... Yet, how are veterans and our poor fairing?"

Ron Paul needs to start hitting hard points with hard facts and get emotional... THIS IS WHAT THE VOTERS feed off of!

framecut
11-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Ron Paul should start saying...

"I have always and will always vote for increased veteran benefits, but our current administration and my opponents in the GOP feel its much more important to fund foreign governments with billions a year, and most recently gave mexico hundreds of millions.... Yet, how are veterans and our poor fairing?"

Ron Paul needs to start hitting hard points with hard facts and get emotional... THIS IS WHAT THE VOTERS feed off of!

Have you seen this speech?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFMo6w-hsk

It's amazing. Ron Paul really nails it cold. His words are more than enough, you don't need drama. Just the words.

Eric21ND
11-13-2007, 09:02 AM
We need that tv ad with that vietnam vet sniper plugging Ron Paul. We need to saturate that all over Iowa & South Carolina.