PDA

View Full Version : This is a Do it Yourself Presidential Campaign for Dr Ron Paul.

michaelwise
02-17-2012, 03:49 AM
How else would you describe our Grassroots Movement?

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-17-2012, 03:52 AM
How else would you describe our Grassroots Movement?

Indeed. Sometimes I feel the grassroots is pretty much more organized than Washington D.C. itself.

CAdelegate
02-17-2012, 03:55 AM
As long as we get the delegate spots were gonna win. :cool:

michaelwise
02-17-2012, 03:57 AM
Ron Paul's the Man of All Seasons.

Paul Or Nothing II
02-17-2012, 04:13 AM
Calling it "do it yourself campaign" makes it seem like he wants us to do all the work & then bask in the glory, not very positive, just my opinion

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Calling it "do it yourself campaign" makes it seem like he wants us to do all the work & then bask in the glory, not very positive, just my opinion

He's a representative of We The People. Voluntarism. :)

joshnorris14
02-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Spontaneous Order over Controlled Chaos

Paul Or Nothing II
02-17-2012, 05:10 AM
He's a representative of We The People. Voluntarism. :)

Yeah, but we don't live in a society with a voluntaryist mindset so "do it yourself" doesn't really appeal to majority of the people anyway & I'm pretty it will spun like he just wants others to do the work & then bask in the presidential glory.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-17-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah, but we don't live in a society with a voluntaryist mindset so "do it yourself" doesn't really appeal to majority of the people anyway & I'm pretty it will spun like he just wants others to do the work & then bask in the presidential glory.

He doesn't have an unlimited amount of funds. So I can see why he needs us so bad. But you know what? If our efforts pay off, there won't be a sweeter accomplishment in my lifetime as a citizen of this nation.