PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Endorsed By NFL Player, Farmer and Former U.S. Senate Candidate Clint Didier

sailingaway
02-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Didier is one of the people I really regret we didn't get elected in 2010

BELLEVUE, Washington – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul was endorsed today by Clint Didier, a former NFL Washington Redskins tight end, Eltopia-area farmer, and 2010 Tea Party-backed conservative Republican U.S. Senate candidate.

In making his public endorsement, Mr. Didier issued the following statement:

“I believe the next President of the United States needs to be a defender of America protecting and maintaining her sovereignty, one who understands the worldwide economic crisis we face and first and foremost demonstrates he has America’s interest at heart. The next president must understand what constitutes a free market, be willing to stand tall against powerful lobbying interests, and have the courage to fight for a sound monetary policy, fiscal sanity, and individual liberty.

“As an American farmer yearning for strong constitutional leadership, I see Ron Paul as a loyal disciple of our founding fathers who gave us the opportunity to experience life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. He has displayed integrity and adherence to our Constitution for 30 years. I have found no other presidential candidate so disciplined.”

more at link
http://political-spectrum.blogspot.com/2012/02/ron-paul-endorsed-by-nfl-player-farmer.html

Salvial
02-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Me too! I was following him for a while!

Washington Redskins

Franklin County conservative says Paul “demonstrates he has America’s interest at heart”

slamhead
02-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Where is Steve Largent these days. He became a congressman IIRC. He was one of my favorite players. No fan fare, a humble man who got the job done.

Indy Vidual
02-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Good news + He should run again.

Jeffster
02-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Where is Steve Largent these days. He became a congressman IIRC. He was one of my favorite players. No fan fare, a humble man who got the job done.

http://www.ctia.org/aboutctia/president/

Yeah, Largent was a Congressman until 2002 when he ran for Governor of Oklahoma and lost by a slim margin. He's been with that CTIA since 2003.