PDA

View Full Version : Seattle local Fox station Media coverage of Ron Pauls stop in Vancouver

sailingaway
02-16-2012, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue-UqFPEjyQ

carterm
02-16-2012, 09:50 PM
awesome.

RPit
02-16-2012, 09:51 PM
The idea of pledging to the Constitution rather than the flag actually sounds much better to me ;)

JimInNY
02-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Not only very positive coverage, but anyone watching could tell that the news team all liked Ron Paul. They seemed genuinely happy about him being there.

What is it with Fox affiliates getting warm and fuzzy over RP? :)

RPit
02-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Not only very positive coverage, but anyone watching could tell that the news team all liked Ron Paul. They seemed genuinely happy about him being there.

What is it with Fox affiliates getting warm and fuzzy over RP? :)

Less top down control I think.

JimInNY
02-16-2012, 09:58 PM
The idea of pledging to the Constitution rather than the flag actually sounds much better to me ;)

I refuse to pledge allegiance to the American flag. This nation was founded as independent sovereign states united for common defense and free trade. Our allegiances belong to our states, not the flag of the republic.

I would definitely pledge to support and defend the Constitution however.

dancjm
02-16-2012, 10:08 PM

That is what I was thinking! Great stuff!

sailingaway
02-16-2012, 10:18 PM

I really like that part...

crh88
02-16-2012, 10:36 PM
I really like that part...

Me too! We should make this a common occurrence at RP events and meetings. :)

sailingaway
02-16-2012, 10:44 PM
by the way, I saw on twitter that Ron's Seattle event was apparently packed, as well. The AP article take away was 'Ron Paul decries war on drugs'.

Individual liberties, reversing NDAA, the Patriot act.... all too esoteric for the AP, apparently.

andrew1229649
02-16-2012, 10:46 PM
The only reason I came to post on this thread was to inform you that from now on when I say the pledge of allegiance it will be to The Constitution of The United States of America. Thanks Ron Paul rally in Seattle for giving this idea!

Keith and stuff
02-16-2012, 10:57 PM
This makes me so happy to have donated to help send a grassroots and official Ron Paul activist to WA to help out! You can help too, let's win WA for Ron Paul! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?359027-Youth-For-Paul-trip-to-Washington-State