PDA

View Full Version : Young Undercover Cops Flirted with Students to Trick Them into Selling Pot

cdc482
02-16-2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/789519/sick%3A_young%2C_undercover_cops_flirted_with_stud ents_to_trick_them_into_selling_pot/

This is so sick. So wrong. On so many levels.

Mark37snj
02-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Entrapment

Nirvikalpa
02-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Wow. Incredibly sad. This is what they have to do, prey on the emotions of individuals?

dannno
02-16-2012, 07:01 PM
How do these cops look themselves in the mirror?

:toady:

Spikender
02-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I had to hold myself back from punching a hole in my screen. I've read stories about this before, and every time I get more and more infuriated. These cops are so desperate to throw teens in the slammer that they have to befriend them and then stab them in the back.

Bruno
02-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Sickening.

RiseAgainst
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
But the children...

awake
02-16-2012, 07:36 PM
These people bait others into illegal activities, from which their class arbitrarily impose, then profit from their incarceration. Talk about immoral.

Dutch
02-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Sickening, really. Imagine you fall in love with someone, and it turns out they did it to get you in jail.
We need a "puke" icon. Badly :(

noneedtoaggress
02-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Disgusting.

aGameOfThrones
02-16-2012, 08:01 PM
UndeCop: Hey kids, I got some sweet, sweet drugs here.

Kids: yeah?

UndeCop: Yeah, you want some?

Kids: No!

UndeCop: But they are yummy and sweet.

Kids: I don't know... OK, a little.

UnderCop: Here you go, hold them real well.

Kids: OK.

UnderCop: FREEZE SCUMBAG!!! You're under-arrest for Drug possession.

Kids: But you gave them to me.

UnderCop: Prove it! It's the word of a Cop against a Drugie!

One day she asked Justin if he smoked pot. Even though he didn't smoke marijuana, the love-struck teen promised to help find some for her. Every couple of days she would text him asking if he had the marijuana. Finally, Justin was able to get it to her. She tried to give him $25 for the marijuana and he said he didn't want the money -- he got it for her as a present.

Bitch! The only drug he wanted was some sex-crack(hell of a drug).

CaptainAmerica
02-16-2012, 08:11 PM
DISGUSTING.......pedophile cops.

fisharmor
02-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Dear lord, cops are stupid.
Look, dipshits, it was on TV for four years. How did you manage to fuck up 21 Jump Street?

newbitech
02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
life ruined

Keith and stuff
02-16-2012, 08:48 PM
West Palm Beach, FL is a high crime area (http://www.city-data.com/city/West-Palm-Beach-Florida.html) that has been getting less dangerous over the years. Maybe the cops were worried that with the insanely high crime level dropping over the years that some of the cops were going to be let go. So the cops decided to do whatever it took to make crime happen. It is a smart strategy. I'm sure these cops couldn't care less how many lives they destroy. To them it is all about keeping their jobs.

ryanmkeisling
02-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah, this is some underhanded shit. The kid was star struck and she took advantage. These kids need to be smarter though. The text message is what got him, without that proof it would have been hearsay. The kid was also gonna join the air force to "make something of his life?" Doesn't sound like a great plan to me.

The drug war is fucked.

AFPVet
02-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Entrapment

Yes it is.

Indy Vidual
02-16-2012, 10:57 PM
+1984

QuickZ06
02-17-2012, 12:53 AM
So what exactly did they accomplish......well now they have 31 students who will now HATE the police for the rest of there lives. The 18 years old are totally screwed and possibly the younger ones as well, as some kids do get tried as adults in some cases (not familiar with Florida laws though, could be wrong. The rest of the students will now have major trust issues with new students, they will also grow up hating the police as well. All this did was just ruin peoples lives and cause hate, period. It accomplished nothing and no way is the world any safer b.c of this entrapment crap. This is such BS, they will spin this as another "but now we protected your kids from the drugs".

SpicyTurkey
02-17-2012, 01:38 AM
If the kid was smart, he would have had sex with her first.

crh88
02-17-2012, 01:54 AM
That bullshit is just plain evil, even disregarding how wrong the drug war is to start with. Making a kid fall in love with you, convincing them to find cannabis for you, and then arresting them for being manipulated. Those cops should be the ones in prison.

ronpaulitician
02-17-2012, 02:11 AM
Don't do love.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
02-17-2012, 02:31 AM
"Do you trust me?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because you're a woman"

CaptainAmerica
02-17-2012, 02:53 AM
That bullshit is just plain evil, even disregarding how wrong the drug war is to start with. Making a kid fall in love with you, convincing them to find cannabis for you, and then arresting them for being manipulated. Those cops should be the ones in prison. If the cop didn't have a badge the cop would have been charged with "influencing a minor" on several counts..sexual ,drug abuse and other charges.

kcchiefs6465
10-09-2013, 07:49 PM
I had not seen this thread before.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Neither had I, although in my defense I wasn't a member at the time. This one and the other one are making me feel really down right now.

JK/SEA
10-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Move to Washington State.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Pot may be legal there but I'm sure there are still thug cops who entrap people.

Christian Liberty
10-09-2013, 08:17 PM
DISGUSTING.......pedophile cops.

As much as I hate cops who do this, I don't think this makes her a pedophile. ​

ronpaulfollower999
10-09-2013, 08:52 PM
West Palm Beach, FL is a high crime area (http://www.city-data.com/city/West-Palm-Beach-Florida.html) that has been getting less dangerous over the years. Maybe the cops were worried that with the insanely high crime level dropping over the years that some of the cops were going to be let go. So the cops decided to do whatever it took to make crime happen. It is a smart strategy. I'm sure these cops couldn't care less how many lives they destroy. To them it is all about keeping their jobs.

Depends where in West Palm. Just don't go near Tamarind Ave. It's so bad there that the city has made it a crime free zone...gasp! Works as well as gun free zones.

mrsat_98
10-09-2013, 08:54 PM
These people bait others into illegal activities, from which their class arbitrarily impose, then profit from their incarceration. Talk about immoral.

I saw this happen thirty years ago and the several cases got dismissed due to entrapment. I am going to jump to the conclusion that entrapment is a due process violation. If they arrested 30 odd people and they are trying to create a situation where people are being sentenced to hard labor all its takes is three counts of human trafficking to net 90 years for every cop, prosecutor, judge, jailer, clerk and lowly typist that has anything to do with these cases. Since all drug charges presume us to be animals without rights to start with. ( google "man or other animals") the entire matter is an act of human trafficking with or without entrapment. I dont think it would take much effort to see the entire system assert its right to remain silent regarding all these cases or at the least have them telling the cops you can build cases like this (entrapment).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

nobody's_hero
10-10-2013, 12:48 AM

And then been like, "oh by the way, I'm not really 18"

Oh my look at the date on this thread. Who did it? Which one of you been playing with shovels in the graveyard again?

Occam's Banana
10-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Oh my look at the date on this thread. Who did it? Which one of you been playing with shovels in the graveyard again?

This thread was bumped as being topically related to this other thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?429974-Riverside-cops-befriend-special-needs-students-then-trick-them-into-buying-pot

Mani
10-10-2013, 01:40 AM

At least get some nude pics, so when he gets out of prison he can post them OL to show the world the bitch that fucked up his life.

"You want that weed bad? Show me some ta ta's and it's yours."

You'd find out how desperate this psychotic woman really is...

ronpaulfollower999
10-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Depends where in West Palm. Just don't go near Tamarind Ave. It's so bad there that the city has made it a crime free zone...gasp! Works as well as gun free zones.

lol...as I was saying:

West Palm Beach fatal shooting at 13th Street & Tamarind Avenue (http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/west-palm-beach-fatal-shooting-at-13th-street--tamarind-avenue)

An overnight shooting has left one man dead, and police are looking for the shooter.

Hopefully that keeps the cops busy for a little while, instead of trying to arrest kids for selling a plant.

Mani
10-10-2013, 04:13 AM
lol...as I was saying:

West Palm Beach fatal shooting at 13th Street & Tamarind Avenue (http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/west-palm-beach-fatal-shooting-at-13th-street--tamarind-avenue)

Hopefully that keeps the cops busy for a little while, instead of trying to arrest kids for selling a plant.

Lol. Probably not. People with guns are TOO SCARY!!! Much easier to arrest harmless teens and shoot dogs. Real Police work??? Naaaaah.... (Case of gang violence, case closed..).

I've heard stories they just report, "Gang violence...case closed", and flat out ignore witnesses or evidence, and that's how they get out of doing any real work when there's an actual shooting to investigate.

aGameOfThrones
10-10-2013, 06:58 AM
And then been like, "oh by the way, I'm not really 18"

Guilty!

My brain thought of this thread after reading the title of the special needs student.

Athan
10-10-2013, 08:22 AM
These sick motherfuckers.