PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: Openly Identify With Ron Paul - Become the "Ron Paul Guy"

ronpaulfan
11-12-2007, 10:12 PM
A few details about yourself: "I <3 Ron Paul"

Where you live: "A country soon to be led by Ron Paul"

Your hobbies, etc: "Supporting Ron Paul"

Your job: "Helping Get Ron Paul Elected"

The point is, identify with Ron Paul in things you do and say. When someone asks you a question, make the answer about Ron Paul :)

Question: So what'd you this this weekend?
Answer: I donated some money to the Ron Paul campaign

Become known as "The Ron Paul Guy" at work and amongst your friends. For the next two months, dedicate yourself to live breath and eat Ron Paul. We can do this! Its crunch time!!

Roxi
11-12-2007, 10:14 PM
A few details about yourself: "I <3 Ron Paul"

Where you live: "A country soon to be led by Ron Paul"

Your hobbies, etc: "Supporting Ron Paul"

Your job: "Helping Get Ron Paul Elected"

The point is, identify with Ron Paul in things you do and say. When someone asks you a question, make the answer about Ron Paul :)

Question: So what'd you this this weekend?
Answer: I donated some money to the Ron Paul campaign

Become known as "The Ron Paul Guy" at work and amongst your friends. For the next two months, dedicate yourself to live breath and eat Ron Paul. We can do this! Its crunch time!!

Wait... you mean theres another way? oh yeah i forgot about my Pre-RP life

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 11:39 PM
trust me, people already think of me this way

mport1
11-12-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm already known as the Ron Paul guy.

risiusj
11-12-2007, 11:42 PM
trust me, people already think of me this way

ditto

When someone doesn't know my name they call me Captain Ron Paul, the Ron Paul guy, or whatever.
And I've been asked if I want to have Ron Paul's babies. I said absolutely! He can deliver them!

Chernitsky
11-12-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm already known as the Ron Paul guy.

same here

rpfreedom08
11-12-2007, 11:44 PM
lol if I didn't own a small business and operate it myself they would all think this as well......wait my wife and the forums I frequent all think this about me, haha. I don't mind a single bit.

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 11:44 PM
the y get worried when I don't mention Ron Paul or give thim another slim jim

nullvalu
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
yeah people already call me Ron Paul.. "Hey, how's it going, Ron Paul?" lol...

ronpaulfan
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
I should have changed the title a bit. I wanted to focus on the idea of intentionally inserting Ron Paul when answering questions :p

Steve4RP
11-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Family, friends, neighbors, local store employees, and people who go outside already pretty much already know me as 'that Ron Paul guy'.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-13-2007, 11:55 AM
I've been that guy to everyone since April.

I wish there were more of me around here though so I would be "just another Ron paul guy" instead of "that one"