PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Freedom Rally

40oz
02-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Ron Paul supporters from all states take a mini-vacation to fly to a huge rally in a remote, centrally located area. It's a 1 day event, no camping. The media shows up. Ron Paul makes an appearance and gives a historical speach. The crowd holds up signs that spell Restore America when photographed from the sky. Youtube is flooded with inspiring videos promoting freedom and liberty. Americans are overwhelmed with patriotism and unite. All remaining states are landslide victories for Ron Paul. :D

http://r-h-p.com/rock/wp-content/gallery/amelie_rothschild/Amalie_Rothschild-Woodstock_Crowd.jpg

Keith and stuff
02-16-2012, 11:16 AM
This reminds me of what we did both in MN and in DC. I never paid attention to how much media coverage we got at either event but I sure enjoyed both events.

CaptUSA
02-16-2012, 11:22 AM
...and then 40oz, put down the pipe and realized that most media would ignore such an event. And the media that did report on it, would not call the crowd "patriotic" or "unifying", but would report them as being naive, or misguided, or some other disparaging term. If it gained any traction at all, the media would label them as "dangerous".

I would actually like to see such an event. I think it would be fun and would be a great way to network for liberty. But if you think the media would report positively on such an event, I don't think you've been paying attention.