PDA

View Full Version : Mini Super Brochure - Printer Friendly

blackbird12
02-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Hey guys. This is a simplified super brochure our meetup group has prepared (specific to CA and San Diego).
It's designed so that anyone can print on letter size paper and fold in half.
What do you think? How can we improve upon it?

handout.pdf (http://riftmaster.net/handout.pdf)

Aratus
02-16-2012, 02:44 AM
cool!

Midyett
02-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Love it! Is there anyway we can get an editable copy of it so other local groups can use it?

Aratus
02-16-2012, 02:16 PM
good idea! maybe paste up it and
add or subtract things, then print?

blackbird12
02-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Been getting some great feedback from my meetup folk and daily paul. I just revised the graphics and text, and uploaded it again. (Same link)
Once it's finished, I'll post the original Coreldraw file as well. Not sure if I'll be able to convert it to a more common format but I'll try. At the very least, I'll remove all the San Diego specific links

Aratus
02-17-2012, 01:46 AM
!!!!

sidewalk_pounder
02-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi Blackbird. Very nice creation. Kudos for all the work involved. Just one recommendation: Make a second version without color and tints, just a simple black and white graphic for mass repro on a B&W laser printer. That would be great. Go Ron . . .

ProudAmericanFirst
02-26-2012, 09:11 AM
I would like an editable version too!

Ron Paul 2012!

soulcyon
02-26-2012, 09:39 AM
very well done

ProudAmericanFirst
02-26-2012, 12:19 PM
I need quick help. I tried 2 different computers 1 color laser printer and 1 black inkjet, neither is able to print the first page of the PDF. I checked Adobe print settings and can print other stuff but can't print page 1 of the RP brochure. Page 2 prints fine.

Help please!

Aratus
02-26-2012, 02:20 PM
^!!!^

ProudAmericanFirst
02-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Hey guys. This is a simplified super brochure our meetup group has prepared (specific to CA and San Diego).
It's designed so that anyone can print on letter size paper and fold in half.
What do you think? How can we improve upon it?

handout.pdf (http://riftmaster.net/handout.pdf)

blackbird,

Please, is there any chance of letting us have an editable version of this handout? We all would like to edit state specific information for the upcoming elections.

intelliot
02-28-2012, 12:26 PM
"OPPRESSION" should be spelled with two "P"s, not one.
I would swap the FREEDOM and OPPRESSION columns so that FREEDOM is on the right side, not the left side.
I would remove the strikeouts through the text in the OPPRESSION column. They just make it hard to read. I think it's already obvious that Paul opposes those things.
It's interesting that Barack Obama is the only unnamed candidate. That's ok. Just thought I'd point it out.
I think some of the other candidates have proposed real spending cuts. Perhaps you can say: Would cut the budget by $1 trillion.
Say "Defend US Soil", not "Defend US Soils".
Say "Would Protect Social Security & Medicare". Although I think some of the other candidates would do this, too.
May 21 and June 5 are good dates to know. Can we Vote By Mail?

Aratus
02-28-2012, 02:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ProudAmericanFirst
02-29-2012, 07:08 AM
It appears blackbird hasn't been here lately.

SO, if anybody has this document and is able to edit it, can you please make the corrections that intelliot has noted (above post), along with copies that include state specific information (such as date of primary)?

Come on RP supporters!