PDA

View Full Version : 15 Year Old Steps Up For Ron Paul

RecoveringNeoCon
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Cool story from Revolution PAC.

Fifteen year old Adam Middleton is winning people over to Ron Paul at his school. Here’s the Ron Paul commercial he produced for class. No matter your age or if you can’t even vote you can make a difference just like Adam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jkbJXPON_AE

Below is the message that the young Paulite sent to Revolution PAC along with the video....

“I highly support Ron Paul, his beliefs, his views, his ideas, everything. I am 15 years old and have basically got involved in politics because of this man. I’ve watched the debates and kept up with all of the primaries and caucuses. In one of my classes at school we had a project to make an ad for a presidential candidate or we could have made someone up. I of course chose Ron Paul. I have been going around school asking people that will be able to vote to vote for Ron Paul. I have gotten a few votes for sure, and I have a few people considering it. Better than nothing. But then I show them my ad and they are astonished by this ad. It is only one minute and forty-five seconds long.” — Adam Middleton

dancjm
02-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Well done that man.