PDA

View Full Version : If THIS video goes viral, Ron Paul wins....

jmdrake
02-15-2012, 05:42 PM
In the words of Jean Luc Picard "Make it so".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRW30b_51KY

kill the banks
02-15-2012, 05:46 PM
hmmmm

QuickZ06
02-15-2012, 05:47 PM
What a liar. I still cannot believe we have candidates that are blatantly lying to us on National TV week in and week out and yet the American people just sit back and absorb it all in without even realizing what a sham these other candidates are.

jmdrake
02-15-2012, 06:39 PM
What a liar. I still cannot believe we have candidates that are blatantly lying to us on National TV week in and week out and yet the American people just sit back and absorb it all in without even realizing what a sham these other candidates are.

Of course he's a liar. That goes with the territory. What's interesting in this video is what he is lying about. Santorum has staked his campaign on being the social conservative anti-Iran hawk. Yet here he admits that he doesn't believe Iran is a threat. Sadly many people have bought the MSM lie that Iran is a threat. I've even heard democrats say "We just need to wipe Iran out". Iraq and Afghanistan are no longer an issue. Most Americans, and even many republicans realize the Iraq war was a mistake and that it's time to get out of Afghanistan. But Iran? That's the new bogeyman. Ron saying that we shouldn't even have sanctions is hurting him because the majority of Americans are just that ignorant. Most don't know that Iran helped us overthrow the Taliban in Afghanistan or that they offered to cooperate with us against Al Qaeda, but Bush refused instead choosing to side with the Islamic Marxist MEK. Most Americans don't know that Amadinejad has no real power over the Iranian military or that the previous president Mohammed Hatami offered a back channel peace deal that included ending their nuclear program, ending support to Hamas and Hezbollah and even recognizing Israel. All of this has been reported in the MSM and most Americans don't know it. (Some are so stupid that when you tell them this information they think that Iran supporting Hamas and Hezbollah is somehow an act of war when the truth is that Israel helped spawn Hamas as a counterbalance to the PLO).

Anyway, back on topic. This video currently has < 1000 views. To be effective it needs > 100,000 views. Yes the MSM will lie and cover the truth. But they can't control the Internet. At least not yet. Sure Santorum might be able to "explain this away", but we at least have to force his hand to do that. He needs to be put on the defensive. And if/when this happens, conservatives will be forced to re-think Ron's foreign policy.

narrowphoenix
02-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I think I have heard someone else say this before............but it was the unpopular thing to say in front of millions, telling the truth instead of playing on people's emotions and misguided views.............