PDA

View Full Version : Immitation is the best form of flattery

bp2519
11-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Now the Barack faithful (100 strong) are planning a money bomb for Friday at a goal of 5 million. I wish them the best...:D

http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4vzvl

Dustancostine
11-12-2007, 10:02 PM
How will they even know if they succeed, they don't even have a counter.

Brent H
11-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Well, they have 120 people who have signed up. Note that this is an event sponsored by Barrack Obama's campaign, and not his supporters.

That's a huge difference as Ron Paul's money bombs were a decentralized effort sponsored by his supporters.

Arkris
11-12-2007, 11:05 PM
I hate to wish misfortune on anybody, because the entire Ron Paul campaign is very positive and clean, but think about how much credibility it would give Ron Paul if Barrack Obama's money bomb fails miserably.

I hope this gets a lot of publicity, because if only a couple hundred people take part in his money bomb, he doesn't stand a chance of getting a million.

They just don't seem to understand the fact that if people really cared about Barrack Obama's campaign so much, they'd have already done this (or something else) for him. That's the beauty of the Ron Paul Republican Revolution, he's captured the imagination and enthusiasm of the people, so that they want to do everything possible to get him into the Oval Office.

Ethek
11-12-2007, 11:15 PM
No one will know. Again, no counter. They'll have to wait for the Q4 report and it will be stuffed with pledges and such.

Not a chance.

Midnight77
11-12-2007, 11:28 PM
How do they expect this to succeed with so little promotion and so little time to pull it off? We gave ourselves ample time in planning ours, and we're doing so again with the 16th.