PDA

View Full Version : Obama voters

nedomedo
02-15-2012, 12:10 AM
From 09 but still good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e_JJLLfTR8I

ironj221
02-15-2012, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't call people voting for Obama idiots. A lot of people on this forum voted for Obama. We were just blind and misinformed at the time.

Plus, you can probably make this video about every candidate's supporters. Probably have to spend weeks getting footage for Ron Paul supporters though, maybe months.

J_White
02-15-2012, 12:27 AM
lol true. people get attracted to different candidates for different reasons. not everyone goes deep into the philosophy.
i am sure there are people who are voting for Romney because he has good hair !!

I wouldn't call people voting for Obama idiots. A lot of people on this forum voted for Obama. We were just blind and misinformed at the time.

Plus, you can probably make this video about every candidate's supporters. Probably have to spend weeks getting footage for Ron Paul supporters though, maybe months.

lakerssuck92
02-15-2012, 12:28 AM
I voted for Obama - so don't assume all of us who supported him in 08 were ignorant people. In particular, I voted for him because I was against the Iraq war, Patriot Act, and Gitmo. What he campaigned for and what he did turned out to be two very different things...

nedomedo
02-15-2012, 12:29 AM

Dude, I apologize in advance but most of my experiences with Obama voters have been exactly like the video. I went to college at the time and i had to watch this...they were so annoying you have no idea.

These people are Obamas grass roots.

FrankRep
02-15-2012, 12:47 AM
Samuel L. Jackson: I Voted for Barack Obama Because He Was Black (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/samuel-l-jackson-i-voted-for-barack-because-he-was-black/)

February 11, 2012

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Samuel-L.-Jackson-Ebony.jpg

gerryb
02-15-2012, 12:49 AM
I voted for Obama - so don't assume all of us who supported him in 08 were ignorant people. In particular, I voted for him because I was against the Iraq war, Patriot Act, and Gitmo. What he campaigned for and what he did turned out to be two very different things...

I am still going to assume all Obama voters were ignorant people.

If you listened to what he said it was completely obvious what he was going to do. I predicted everything he's done, except Egypt.

J_White
02-15-2012, 12:50 AM
this just shows the power of the MSM and the DoE !!
simple divide and rule philosophy, portray the "other" as evil, stupid, cause for all problems and "your own" as the savior !!
Republicans do the same, dont they ?

Endthefednow
02-15-2012, 12:57 AM
I voted for Obamers yes I was ignorant until I followed the money that lead me to The Only one who was talking about Auditing the FED
to eventually get rid of it :)

anaconda
02-15-2012, 01:39 AM
They got the Palin questions right. That's good.

anaconda
02-15-2012, 01:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woBC5b3Ti0M&feature=related

abruzz0
02-15-2012, 02:05 AM
In '08 I tried to tell people Obama's a total fraud and deceiver, and got a lot of hate for it. First time I heard Obama speak in the debates in '07, I knew he'd be groomed for president and would swindle and entire nation.

The key is to not listen to what they say, but to see who backs them.

Eric39
02-15-2012, 02:16 AM
Hell, if it was 08 again I would still vote for Obama. I would much rather prefer Paul be president, but if you're going to put McCain up against Obama, Obama wins. That's not because either side is good, but McCain is worse. We would still be in this perdicament if McCain were elected, and you'd know that if you listened to say, Ron Paul. All that would do is not give Paul a chance this year, and ensure that no republican gets elected for this decade.

Think about it. We know this mess isn't because of Obama, but since he took office, real idiots act like he's some great demon that caused everything and disregard the previous 8 years of war and spending. He allowed the blame to be shared by both parties.

What I find distrubing is that we blame Obama so much. We know it's bullshit. We know he is as conservative as the past 3 presidents.

Cutlerzzz
02-15-2012, 03:06 AM
I voted for Obama - so don't assume all of us who supported him in 08 were ignorant people. In particular, I voted for him because I was against the Iraq war, Patriot Act, and Gitmo. What he campaigned for and what he did turned out to be two very different things...Anyone who looked at Obama's actual record in 2008 would have realized he supported all of those things. If you voted for Obama to end the wars, the Patriot Act, and Gitmo, when he voted for all of those things, then you were certainly ignorant at the time.

NewRightLibertarian
02-15-2012, 03:26 AM
I voted for Obama because I thought he was less likely to start a war with Iran. If I could do it over, I would have voted third party

emazur
02-15-2012, 03:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLmWHKK4TY&feature=plcp&context=C3cafdc1UDOEgsToPDskIUMFl_Tl7YwKgs03B_GWXV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0

It was easy to make Obama and Palin supporters look stupid, but to be honest it wouldn't be hard to edit a video to make Paul supporters look like conspiracy kooks or just plain wrong (ever been to an End the Fed rally and see pro-JFK signs?)

NewRightLibertarian
02-15-2012, 03:36 AM
It was easy to make Obama and Palin supporters look stupid, but to be honest it wouldn't be hard to edit a video to make Paul supporters look like conspiracy kooks or just plain wrong (ever been to an End the Fed rally and see pro-JFK signs?)

If it was easy to do that to anti-Fed activists and Ron Paul supporters, they'd be out there and being circulated for sure

cindy25
02-15-2012, 04:00 AM
today, knowing how bad Obama is, I contend he is still better than McCain

1) war with Iran more or less likely under McCain
2) Health care mandate more or less likely under McCain
3) mandatory national service more or likely under MCain

the reason I mentioned health care mandate is that at least when it is considered a Dem program the Reps oppose it unlike Dems in congress who rubber stamp everything (Patriot act , medicare part D........................)

emazur
02-15-2012, 06:06 AM
If it was easy to do that to anti-Fed activists and Ron Paul supporters, they'd be out there and being circulated for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_7251dqc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBFj66niZvI

Kingfisher
02-15-2012, 06:24 AM
People voted for Obama because they believed his lies.
Happens every election.
Will the America people ever wake up?

Travlyr
02-15-2012, 06:56 AM
Backfire. That is really funny. People are waking up. Before long everybody is going to know the truth.

JohnGalt1225
02-15-2012, 10:42 AM
I voted for Nader but I almost voted for Obama. Hell it'll be tempting to vote for Obama if the GOP nominated Romney/Santorum/Gingrich. I'm still, at the end of the day, a pretty liberal guy.

xFiFtyOnE
02-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I didn't vote in '08. McCain or Obama....what a choice. ;)

qh4dotcom
02-15-2012, 11:01 AM

They were idiots back then, now they are much smarter and should be forgiven.

Edward
02-15-2012, 11:12 AM
They were idiots back then, now they are much smarter and should be forgiven.

Penance for those who voted for Obama last time is to recite the following ten times: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

ShaneEnochs
02-15-2012, 11:13 AM
I voted for Obama.

satchelmcqueen
02-15-2012, 11:16 AM
i voted for ron in 08. i forgive those that have have woke up since then. lol

satchelmcqueen
02-15-2012, 11:18 AM
or ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A
Penance for those who voted for Obama last time is to recite the following ten times: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

VBRonPaulFan
02-15-2012, 12:42 PM
you're talking about fellow americans. they aren't idiots, although they might be ignorant of what the truth really is. you shouldn't belittle them, but try to educate them. brow beating people and trying to act like you're some sort of superior being doesn't help the state of affairs of the country or anyone else.

Edward
02-15-2012, 12:47 PM
or ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A

I'll see your, um, Bush, and raise you a Quayle... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYJVfd5WRhE

NewRightLibertarian
02-15-2012, 01:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBFj66niZvI

Since 9/11 was an inside job, there's nothing wrong with the first video except maybe they shouldn't be so vocal about the issue when campaigning for Ron Paul since he has not personally come out and said it. And the second one is about as legitimate as the meth dealer on the TV show having a Ron Paul sticker.

cheapseats
02-15-2012, 01:30 PM
this just shows the power of the MSM and the DoE !!
simple divide and rule philosophy, portray the "other" as evil, stupid, cause for all problems and "your own" as the savior !!
Republicans do the same, dont they ?

Again and again and again. Over and over and over. That shit WORKS.

I say we outlaw history books jumping off shelves and repeating themselves.

cheapseats
02-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Dude, I apologize in advance but . . .

Like NO OFFENSE, BUT . . .

No good comes of it.

cheapseats
02-15-2012, 01:34 PM

Bush Co. & Cheney Inc. constituted VERY compelling cause not to vote Republican.

Still DO in many many minds, despite legendary attention-deficit.

cheapseats
02-15-2012, 01:48 PM
ACT AS IF is routinely dispensed as advice on the Recovery Circuit.

Also, RESTRAINT OF PEN AND TONGUE.

Act as if you WANT the many many people who voted for Obama but who are DISENCHANTED with him to like YOUR candidate enough to vote for him. Ron Paul is not as easy a sell as people who are already SOLD on him think he SHOULD be. He is NOT an easy sell. Obviously.

LIBERTY is an easier sell than Ron Paul, and THAT ain't exactly a runaway fad.

Act as if a Would-Be Supporter must first like a Ron Paul Supporter, who EXPLAINS Ron Paul better than Ron Paul or his Campaign do. Ron Paul & his Campaign's delivery is obviously wanting, or he'd be the presumptive nominee, yes? If someone who can EXPLAIN STUFF better commences with the premise that anyone who voted Obama is an IDIOT...well, you DO see the problem.

I invite people to revisit photos of the Inauguration MOBS, and to ponder how much our Assistance Rolls have SWELLED since then.

Pericles
02-15-2012, 02:21 PM
I voted for Obama because I thought he was less likely to start a war with Iran. If I could do it over, I would have voted third party

I voted 3rd party, and have since 1988, because voting for the lessor of two evils is voting for evil.

anaconda
02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
I voted for Obama.

Don't be too hard on yourself. I voted for John Kerry.

WilliamShrugged
02-15-2012, 08:37 PM
I was 19 then and i voted Giuliani thinking he was the closest to actually cutting taxes (i supported free markets before i really knew how to defend them). Didn't hear much of Ron then (heard he supported mass deportation :rolleyes:) It was easy to see the ignorance and corruption of Obama.

DamianTV
02-15-2012, 08:57 PM
When an Honest Man discovers he is Mistaken, he either ceases to be Mistaken, or ceases to be Honest.

There are a LOT of people out there that are still Mistaken. They have been duped. The game is rigged so well that it is damn near impossible not to fall for it. I think it is in our best interests to take people that are aware that they have been Duped and show them understanding, and offer to help strengthen their abilities to see thru the Manipulative Tactics that are present in so many aspects of our lives. If we want to set the example of what it truly means to be Free, then we need to behave like it, we need to be the Leaders, and Lead by Example, not by trying to diminish someone who has made an Honest Mistake (of being Duped) by discrediting them as a person, but show some compassion in that we are all Victims of the Fraudulent US Govt. This is one way we have won so many people over to our side, and we can continue to win people over to our cause and purpose.

AuH20
02-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Obama? I still don't know how anyone could pull the lever for the man. He's always been a charlatan. It's scary how many people in this forum voted for him. We have a long way to go. I didn't vote for any major party puppet in 2008.

LibertyEagle
02-15-2012, 09:12 PM
I'll tell you something funnier. I have seen posted on these forums, way more than once, that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her front door. But, as the video pointed out, that was Tina Fey who said that. Not Sarah Palin. Palin said you can see Russia from land here in Alaska and that is very much a true statement.

Go to the 4:25 mark.

seraphson
02-15-2012, 09:33 PM
I am still going to assume all Obama voters were ignorant people.

If you listened to what he said it was completely obvious what he was going to do. I predicted everything he's done, except Egypt.

As an Obama voter I'd have to say I completely agree. What puts a hair over my ass is people that voted for McCain thinking they did the "better" move. Also, ignorant is a word very lacking to describe my political knowledge greater than say 7 months or more ago.

Funny how I kind of stumbled upon Paul.
A custodian that comes by every night to empty the pales and sweep the floors was a little bit into watching the market and was decently invested in gold. Foreign guy, forget which country but interesting he was. He told me that I should watch out and take a look, "things are gonna get bad", stuff like that. I said what the hell and started browsing around and became pretty interested in silver. Silver eventually ran me into Paul. I don't know what it was but Paul caught my attention and the next thing I knew I got a decent amount of silver, three of his books, several other related books, and an edge on life I can appreciate.

I should note too that when I voted for O it was pretty much a spur of the moment one week to go before the general election. I never put him up nor down, promoted, or anything like that. It was more or less, well, this guy wants to the end the war; that sounds nice.

Talk about a red pill.

otherone
02-15-2012, 09:37 PM
So....who here admits pulling the lever for Bush? :rolleyes:

DamianTV
02-16-2012, 02:00 AM
So....who here admits pulling the lever for Bush? :rolleyes:

Depends on the kind of Bush.

Oh you mean the Presidential Kind! Yeah, I dont pull my lever to that, it would be like strangling the one eyed yogurt slinger to a blurry photo of a demonic possession taken by the Ghost Facers team! :P

---

Getting Duped: If you can trick a dog into thinking you have a dog treat in an empty hand, does it make the dog any less deserving of respect? Being fooled into supporting anyone in the Established Order could very easily have been any one of us, if not for the tremendous support of the Ron Paul Supporters! Getting duped does not mean they cant learn from their mistakes, nor does it make people any less deserving of respect. What it does indicate is that we have a lot of work to do in order to get the just awakened people up to speed. Many of those people can no longer handle being awakened, and would choose to take the BLUE PILL if it were an option.