PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Ben Swann's Reality Check: Was there voter fraud in Maine?

Tyler_Durden
02-14-2012, 09:48 PM
The video is in the link:

DRUDGE IT. DRUDGE IT HARD!

http://www.fox19.com/story/16937227/reality-check-was-there-voter-fraud-in-maine

Be sure to check out Raycom Media, which allows Ben Swann such Journalistic Freedom (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?357477-Bringing-Attention-to-Ben-Swann-s-Employer-Raycom-Media).......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g3ivrynAFP0

TheGrinch
02-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Bump. Up now.

J_White
02-14-2012, 10:04 PM
good, very good !

carterm
02-14-2012, 10:06 PM
bump. i want to win a state.

eleganz
02-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Uh oh...Belfast Chairman checking in with the FACTS...somebody needs to answer for this...

wgadget
02-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Drudge anyone?

Hospitaller
Widespread voter fraud in the state of Maine.

brandon
That was awesome. I wasn't really up to date on the Maine saga and it was hard to find all the information on the forums, but Ben Swann just told me everything I needed to know in 5 minutes.

sailingaway
02-14-2012, 10:10 PM
the problem with this is caucuses are MORE transparent which is how this can be caught. WaPo and others are already trying to say that this means caucuses are no good, suggesting primaries where discrepencies CAN'T be caught by your average voter are better.

RDM
02-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Great reporting as usual.

AlexG
That was awesome. I wasn't really up to date on the Maine saga and it was hard to find all the information on the forums, but Ben Swann just told me everything I needed to know in 5 minutes.

Same, I love that.

carterm
drudge it!

wgadget
Lol Primaries ARE better... For the status QUO!

rprprs
02-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Uh oh...Belfast Chairman checking in with the FACTS...somebody needs to answer for this...Not only providing facts, but essentially saying NOBP. ;)

muh_roads
02-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Spread it far and wide.

Sentinelrv
02-14-2012, 10:15 PM
DRUDGED!

wongster41
02-14-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm sure this crap went on back in 08 too.

PursuePeace
02-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Thank you Ben!

drudged.

wgadget
02-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Tweeted to neocon talk show hosts and Facebooked.

MozoVote
02-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Hmmm. Now the state senator representing Washington county is weighing in.

One thing I've seen repeatedly in politics: If you make a mistake, own up to it. When a political figure becomes evasive and makes excuses, reporters will start following the story and hound him continuously until it's resolved.

The Maine state chair has a grassfire here and needs to douse it soon, I suspect. Punting this off to a March 10 committee meeting after Super Tuesday is detrimental to his standing with the party base.

Kregisen
02-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Wow...simply amazing. What will come of this? Will those towns' votes get recorded eventually?

Also, anyone here think this will irritate enough people to cause more to caucus this saturday for Paul to win? And if so, would the Maine senate decide to count them in the official total?

Lots of questions, lots of concerns. This is interesting.

mosquitobite
02-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Wow...simply amazing. What will come of this? Will those towns' votes get recorded eventually?

Also, anyone here think this will irritate enough people to cause more to caucus this saturday for Paul to win? And if so, would the Maine senate decide to count them in the official total?

Lots of questions, lots of concerns. This is interesting.

I just hope that Santorum voters caucus for Paul just to "stick it" to the establishment GOP.

kill the banks
02-14-2012, 10:24 PM
yup drudged

affa
02-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Drudged. Awesome report.

Okie RP fan
02-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Haven't watched yet, but will this benefit Paul at all?

WIwarrior
02-14-2012, 10:30 PM
drudged and emailing news agency's. I hope this story blows up! At least it will make some people think twice about fixing the vote.

shane77m
02-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Drudged

seawolf
Send this to WND....World Net Daily will definitely have this on page 1 tomorrow....if they hear from us....

floridasun1983
I'm not one to believe in fraud just because my guy didn't win, but there are too many things going on here that benefited Mitt and hurt Ron for me to accept that its all just a string of big coincidences.

The good news is this may create blowback that we can harness.

MozoVote
Maine's senate president Kevin Raye has spoken about this situation.

Maine Senate President Kevin Raye, R-Perry, also a Romney supporter, agreed with Gardner. Raye, who represents Washington County, said Monday that he hopes the party will change its mind.

"In the court of public opinion and in the media, those votes matter," Raye said. "People can add and I believe it's important to count these people's votes."

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/state/2012/02/14/maine-gop-disputes-claims-caucus-snow-job-romney/1154455

sailingaway
02-14-2012, 10:41 PM
I sure hope we can pull it off Saturday.

Also, caucuses are a LOT more transparent than other methods which is how this stuff can all be demonstrated. We do NOT want them to move to less transparent 'primaries' instead.

LibertasPraesidium
02-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Please remember to drudge both this and the Rachel Maddow/Doug Wead interview, the two pieces fit seemlessly together without giving away too much information about the real strategy....

I've already said too much. crap...

Bruno
02-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Drudged as well.

Thank you, Ben!

tuggy24g
02-14-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm not one to believe in fraud just because my guy didn't win, but there are too many things going on here that benefited Mitt and hurt Ron for me to accept that its all just a string of big coincidences.

I know how you feel, but this time around it is just right there with a silver spoon. The fraud is just staring the people right in the face. We all need to keep calling and do what ever to make them listen to the people and have a recount or what ever. This is totally unfair to screw the American people from having a choice.

Suzu
02-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Can someone tell me why these videos on fox19.com always take about 15X longer to load than youtubes? They do not appear to be of high quality.

opinionatedfool
02-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Can someone tell me why these videos on fox19.com always take about 15X longer to load than youtubes? They do not appear to be of high quality.

They probably aren't hosted on a content delivery network and are on a low bandwidth hosting provider.

Nubraskan
02-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Shared. Hopefully this gets more attention than this. Unless more sources cover it, I think it will fizzle in a week.

Feelgood
02-14-2012, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ivrynAFP0

Here is the tube for Ben Swann, as soon as it finishes processing.

jav1
02-14-2012, 11:06 PM
This guy is so awesome.

How is he allowed to do this!?! :D

TIMB0B
02-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Maine's senate president Kevin Raye has spoken about this situation.

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/state/2012/02/14/maine-gop-disputes-claims-caucus-snow-job-romney/1154455

I think they knew there was fraud from the get-go and are just trying to save face.

BamaFanNKy
02-14-2012, 11:18 PM
This guy is so awesome.

Because his TV Market reaches the true "Liberty State"
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/counties/stout21.gif

jrc1589
02-14-2012, 11:27 PM

Unfortunately for the establishment GOP, the concept of blowback is something they have yet to grasp. Its almost as if, by their actions, they may just unintentionally and magically cause more support for RP in that delayed caucus, by galvanizing our GOTV/anti-State GOP/Santorum supporters to help turn the results into another Romney loss ahead of Michigan/Arizona... :cool:

moonshine5757
02-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Ben Swann is an angel

low preference guy
02-14-2012, 11:31 PM
This guy is so awesome.

Maybe the owner of the local Fox station is a Ron Paul fan.

Rev9

J_White
02-14-2012, 11:31 PM
spread it far and wide. Webster needs to go.
I thought there might be some missing votes or something like that.
But info for Belfast left my mouth open !!
First they gave all zero votes.
then they gave wrong vote counts favoring Romney !! how could they get the wrong vote counts ? who gave them that ?
Thanks for MacDonald for making a public count and coming out with this info !!
Wherever these people can manipulate the results, they are trying to do so - Iowa, Nevada and now Maine !!

Firehouse26
02-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Drudged and...BUMP!

thesnake742
02-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Drudged

BuddyRey
02-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Liked, faved, and Tweeted!

moonshine5757
02-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Heads up, director of The Grey, Joe Carnahan, recently tweeted a nice comment about Ron Paul, so I sent him this link. Hopefully he retweets it.

Tod
02-14-2012, 11:51 PM
drudged......Awesome investigative work!!!!!

ProBlue33
02-14-2012, 11:53 PM
If Santorum and Newt voters want to vote strategically they will vote for Ron Paul on Feb 18th and embarrass Mitt, and kill his momentum.

"BlowbacK"

low preference guy
02-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Hope Drudge burns these corrupt Maine officials with attention.

Rev9

jcarcinogen
02-15-2012, 12:03 AM
In an era where the "news" is usually talking heads reading press reports, Ben Swann is a real journalist and should get his due. If you like his work, be sure to let his bosses know and also let them know that he brings viewers nationally because of his work.

tremendoustie
02-15-2012, 12:08 AM
In an era where the "news" is usually talking heads reading press reports, Ben Swann is a real journalist and should get his due. If you like his work, be sure to let his bosses know and also let them know that he brings viewers nationally because of his work.

A good start would be linking to his actual website: http://www.fox19.com/story/16937227/reality-check-was-there-voter-fraud-in-maine

Tod
02-15-2012, 12:11 AM
We need to be calling the Maine GOP offices to demand that they correct this situation. Their phone needs to be ringing off the hook!

Charlie Webster- Chairman
Webster@MaineGOP.com
Michelle Dale-Administrative Assistant
Michelle@MaineGOP.com
Michael Quatrano- Executive Director
Mikeq@MaineGOP.com

9 Higgins Street
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone 207.622.6247

Office of the Maine Attorney General:
Phone: 207-626-8800

goldpants
02-15-2012, 12:14 AM
This guy is so awesome.

Yeah, how is Ben Swann allowed to be a professional reporter when all the so called elite MSM reporters are nowhere to be found?

tuggy24g
That is what I was saying in another thread. Keep calling to let them know the American people are angry about the situation. I personally would not let them know we are Ron Paul supports since they might think differently about us. Just say your an angry registered GOP who does not like the way they been handling the vote in Maine and so on. I think you get the point!

Vanilluxe
We need to make an uproar over this or else the next caucus state, Washington might think that they can get away with this, which I presume they will try hard!

Aigik
02-15-2012, 12:34 AM
I really am beginning to lose hope in this election. I don't think Paul, Santorum, or Gingrich have a chance. The entire GOP nomination process is fixed. It happened in Iowa. It happened in Maine. Some fishy stuff probably happened in Nevada (assuming that's why the GOP chairwoman resigned the next morning). The establishment has decided that Mitt Romney is going to be the Republican nominee, and so it shall be. We may spot something odd in the caucuses here and there, but how will we catch this stuff on Super Tuesday and the other primaries? We won't. The election will be stolen from us no matter how many people vote for Paul, and there's nothing we can do about it. I'm not trying to stir up trouble or be negative, I'm just simply speaking my mind. Despite all of this, I continue to spread the message, educate people, and donate to the moneybombs. I am just disgusted with the fact that they can get away with this.

PolicyReader
02-15-2012, 12:35 AM
+rep

FreedomProsperityPeace
02-15-2012, 12:48 AM
This needs to be investigated by the state attorney general and some people need to be prosecuted. This blatant fraud cannot be allowed to happen.

socal
02-15-2012, 01:05 AM
delete (wrong thread)

Perry
02-15-2012, 01:15 AM
This is going national. What a disgrace.

Tod
02-15-2012, 01:25 AM
This needs to be investigated by the state attorney general and some people need to be prosecuted. This blatant fraud cannot be allowed to happen.

That's why I included the AG's number in my post above. I'll be calling first GOP hdqtrs to express my displeasure and to let them know my next call.....to the AG requesting an investigation.

edit: Before I call, I'll review the video again for numbers and names and check with the GOP web site to see if they have corrected Belfast's number yet. Anyone have a direct link to that web site to see the numbers? Thanks.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Sharing an unpopular opinion here. But, why should we be merciful on this?

Romney should be disqualified from the state of Maine.

Vanilluxe
02-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Sharing an unpopular opinion here. But, why should we be merciful on this?

Romney should be disqualified from the state of Maine.

That would mean Ron Paul wins by proxy!

dancjm
02-15-2012, 02:07 AM

This.

affa
02-15-2012, 02:10 AM
I'm utterly shocked they tried to get away with 'don't read the results out loud'.

Seriously? Disgusting.

We're trying to make up 200 votes (and already have, really) but for all we know we were ahead by hundreds. Without transparency, voting is a sham since you can't trust it even if it's legitimate.

JJ2
02-15-2012, 02:13 AM
This local Belfast guy has finally proven what was before just labeled a "conspiracy theory": There is intentional voting fraud going on!

They are just literally flipping numbers around! :mad: Paul probably won Iowa and maybe some other states.

I think we now know why Aroostook County's (Paul's best county) numbers are only reported in total and not by town!!!

dancjm
02-15-2012, 02:24 AM
I'm utterly shocked they tried to get away with 'don't read the results out loud'.

Seriously? Disgusting.

I know, good thing that they moved to count allowed anyway, otherwise we would never have known.

All counts need to be open and transparent, counted aloud, and with witnesses. We now know what happens when they are not.

JJ2
02-15-2012, 02:48 AM
I know, good thing that they moved to count allowed anyway, otherwise we would never have known.

All counts need to be open and transparent, counted aloud, and with witnesses. We now know what happens when they are not.

Unfortunately, 99% of the caucuses in Maine did not do that, because the state GOP told them not to because they wanted the results to be "secret" until their Feb. 11 "announcement."

JudgeNapFan
02-15-2012, 03:09 AM
As requested by the Nevada campaign, I wrote everything down including the names of the delegates and who they supported(my addition). Some Mitt supporters laughed at me for wanting the vote count witnessed, but who cares? Stand your ground and make sure your own caucus is legitimate. Report the results to your local campaign office.

S.Shorland
02-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Poor old Paul.Thank goodness he has Carol to ease his mind about the nonsense that has been pulled against him over the years.I don't know how he maintained his good demeanour all these years with scum laughing at him because they can't face their own guilt as sell outs and now this nonsense again (trouble with Nevada in 2008?).Really sickening.

parocks
02-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Shared. Hopefully this gets more attention than this. Unless more sources cover it, I think it will fizzle in a week.

In one week we will have the results of the Washington County caucus, 2 Kennebec caucuses, 2 Hancock caucuses.

There is a caucus on March 3 in Castine, and perhaps other TBA caucuses in places like Aroostook, Penobscot or perhaps elsewhere.

We will want to have every single caucus announced and unannounced at this point to have a pres pref poll, and those results to count.

Brian4Liberty
02-15-2012, 03:23 AM
One more case of "gee, we announced the wrong winner. So sorry, another (dis)honest mistake".

parocks
02-15-2012, 03:24 AM
Paypal Address for Washington County, Maine boots on the ground
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?361016-Paypal-Address-for-Washington-County-Maine-boots-on-the-ground

Washington County Maine needs MONEY. This person (Valerie Page) has been working on the ground in Maine. I suggested we sent money to someone who can spend it.
Here's what I got back from her on Facebook.

I set up a paypal James. My email address is assistedbyangels@yahoo.com. I would like to get a crew in place to 1: start calling the district, I will call Eric and get a list from him and 2: to head north for the caucus. Maybe we will have enough donations to cram a few of us into a hotel room, who knows?
Thank you for your help in all of this. We will be heard!!

Valerie Page is taking an organizational role, for those who are sending money, those who are planning on going to Wash Co., etc - see her email there.

By the way - she's trying to register here at Ron Paul Forums and is unable to.

JohnM
02-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Watching Ben Swann's report was very, very interesting.

But after thinking a few minutes, I found myself thinking - "If this is fraud, it is the most incompetent and inept fraud I can imagine. If the Maine GOP really wanted to do something dishonest, I am sure that they could have covered up their wickedness more effectively."

Perhaps these people are not dishonest - just incredibly stupid.

Brian4Liberty
02-15-2012, 03:54 AM

The two are not mutually exclusive. Both stupid and dishonest at the same time is a likely scenario.

slamhead
02-15-2012, 04:05 AM

We just have to make sure we have his back when the establishment drops the hammer on Ben.

affa
02-15-2012, 04:37 AM

But after thinking a few minutes, I found myself thinking - "If this is fraud, it is the most incompetent and inept fraud I can imagine. If the Maine GOP really wanted to do something dishonest, I am sure that they could have covered up their wickedness more effectively."

This was last minute shenanigans by relatively low level goons, which was why it was done so shoddily. The Establishment has repeatedly fumbled the ball, and Ron Paul was supposed to be long gone.

We've been the fortunate recipient of an incredible amount of good luck this election cycle. Call it coincidence, karmic retribution, or whatever you want. Early frontrunners like Perry, Bachman, and Cain committed massive unforced errors (oops) that knocked them out of contention before their time. This forced the Establishment to prop up the C list -- the likes of Santorum and Gingrich (and even Huntsman).

Other attempts to marginalize Ron Paul blew up in the establishments faces. The 89 second debate. Jon Stewart calling the media out on their coverage of him during the Ames straw poll. The Trump Debate.

They did not expect this to still be a race at this point. They have no idea what to do. Ignore Ron and he grows in power. Attack Ron and he grows in power. We're doing exceptionally well, and they know it. This means they're playing off the cuff, and will be making more mistakes that we can (and must) capitalize on. That's why Maine was such a hatchet job. They hoped a couple little innocuous things (like calling off a caucus to weather, and telling people not to voice the vote out loud) would fly under the radar. They did not expect things to go so awry.

We're up against a very, very powerful machine that has backers that measure wealth in hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. That we're in this at all is a massive accomplishment, when Ron Paul's message and cause outs the men and women behind the curtain (such as the Fed) and threatens to end the war profiteering.

The fancy hi-tech fraud happens with electronic voting machines that have no paper trail. I mean, heck, just that anyone would implement such a scheme shows how corrupt they are. Put any two individuals in a room discussing how to prevent voter fraud, and anyone smart enough to make instant oatmeal would bring up the inherent problems with something like a Diebold machine. Yet... we're expected to believe that's the best they could come up with, that groups of politically aware individuals thought that was a good enough system to put in place... and even when outed as easily hackable, these people didn't do anything about it. That requires either:
a) willful ignorance
b) intentional deceit
c) sheer stupidity

Take your pick. I go with B, but A and C don't really change anything - we still need to get those hacks out of our political system.

Ron Paul was never going to win this traditionally. TPTB would never allow that. We're doing this the hard way. And we're gonna earn it.

slamhead
02-15-2012, 05:07 AM
We need to be calling the Maine GOP offices to demand that they correct this situation. Their phone needs to be ringing off the hook!

Webster@MaineGOP.com
Michelle@MaineGOP.com
Mikeq@MaineGOP.com

9 Higgins Street
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone 207.622.6247

This is what I sent to the GOP persons.

Dear Maine GOP representatives,

In light of the information that has been coming forth regarding the Maine caucus I am optimistic that you will do what is moral and in the best interest of the GOP and rectify the absolute travesty committed against the voters of Maine. As you probably already know the results previously announced are not only incomplete but are so riddled with errors many are thinking it was deliberate in an effort to give Mitt Romney a win.

Please tell me there are good people in this world who would not sell out honest voters who came to caucus with good intentions. Please tell me that the GOP would not marginalize a huge passionate percentage of voters who when pushed will not vote for an establishment picked candidate, but would rather vote third party, opposing party, or no party at all when they realized they have been disenfranchised by their own party.

Do you guys have any clue that the Ron Paul supporters are so fed up with the GOP dirty tricks that go all the way back to 2008. We will sink this party as we would rather have a lame duck than a RINO. Stop serving your masters and get on board with us and let's fix this country. PLEASE!!

Xelaetaks
02-15-2012, 05:15 AM
Just sent the chariman a whole e-mail about fair voting being morally correct and ended saying thank you for reading and god bless.

Maybe if they get 100's or 1000's of e-mails they will listen. The votes are so close Ron Paul certainly has a chance to come in first.

Well hopefully we can get this, what seems like voter fraud sorted out. :)

slamhead
02-15-2012, 05:19 AM

It was just complete game playing of which they have gotten away with for so long with no one shinning a light on them. We dealt with the little tricks back in 08 but now they are desperate and resulting to stupid bigger tricks where they did not have time to hash out something that could be marginalized or explained away. These GOP followers are not bright people, they are not moral people, they just take orders.

eduardo89
02-15-2012, 05:28 AM
Drudge this!

Highstreet
02-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Great find!

kathy88
02-15-2012, 06:04 AM
I think the biggest thing we should be bringing attention to is WHY they were told not to publicly count votes? By whom? Verification? Results of those caucus versus what was reported...

Napolitanic Wars
02-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Drudged.

SilentBull
02-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Why aren't this people in handcuffs? Why aren't they being interrogated to find out exactly where the fraud occurred?

WilliamC
02-15-2012, 06:45 AM

Evil and stupid seems to be a winning theme in politics.

Just look at Santorum for instance, he's happy that the US Federal Government is assassinating people, including it's own citizens, and says so publically.

And people support him, and Gingrich who maybe isn't quite so stupid

Narmical
02-15-2012, 07:22 AM
the problem with this is caucuses are MORE transparent which is how this can be caught. WaPo and others are already trying to say that this means caucuses are no good, suggesting primaries where discrepencies CAN'T be caught by your average voter are better.

Yeah, better for THEM!

jsem
02-15-2012, 07:33 AM
Ben Swann is a hero of journalism.

goldpants
02-15-2012, 07:34 AM
I think the biggest thing we should be bringing attention to is WHY they were told not to publicly count votes? By whom? Verification? Results of those caucus versus what was reported...

THIS

hillertexas
02-15-2012, 07:40 AM
Drudged:
GOP scrambles under allegations of rampant voter fraud in Maine caucus
http://www.fox19.com/story/16937227/reality-check-was-there-voter-fraud-in-maine

whippoorwill
02-15-2012, 07:56 AM
break the link?

Captain Shays
02-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Thanks Ben. Bumping for Ben

thesnake742
02-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Don't stop spreading this around! It can catch on. Keep drudging.

Maestro232
02-15-2012, 08:00 AM

Webster@MaineGOP.com
Michelle@MaineGOP.com
Mikeq@MaineGOP.com

9 Higgins Street
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone 207.622.6247

THIS. And we need to start pushing for resignations or boot-outs. We are stronger than in 2008. We need to use this force to get the old guard out when we can call them on fraud. The Maine guys need to be made an example of, not for revenge, but so that officials in other states are too fearful of what will happen to them if they cheat.

Bruno
02-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Really hope drudge picks this up, but considering the implications for Romney...

specsaregood
02-15-2012, 08:30 AM

Fraud? About a nonbinding straw poll, conducted internally for a private organization's purposes?

eduardo89
02-15-2012, 08:33 AM
Really hope drudge picks this up, but considering the implications for Romney...

Keep drudging.

Constitutional Paulicy
02-15-2012, 08:49 AM

I am right were you are right now. I'm calling a spade a spade this time. :mad:

A. Havnes
02-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Ben Swann is a hero of journalism.

He's an actual journalist. It's pretty sad that he's just doing his job, but because he's the only one doing his job, it makes him a hero. Just shows how far down the toilet our media has flushed itself.

Tyler_Durden
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Lots of posts throughout asking how Ben can report this kinda stuff....

Be sure to check out Raycom Media, which allows Ben Swann such Journalistic Freedom (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?357477-Bringing-Attention-to-Ben-Swann-s-Employer-Raycom-Media).......

Bossobass
02-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Fraud? About a nonbinding straw poll, conducted internally for a private organization's purposes?

WTF? ^^

So, why don't we just break into the vote count room and grab the tally sheets and change the totals forcefully?

Fraud is fraud. If a single vote is found fraudulent, the entire election (or straw poll) is invalid.

Instead, we have all of the major (complicit) networks saying the opening line of Ben's segment, "The Headlines this weekend: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is back on track after winning the Maine Caucuses."

Anyone not seeing the significance here is beyond hope.

Bosso

Captain Shays
02-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Haven't watched yet, but will this benefit Paul at all?
That would be up to us and what we do. If we spread this far and wide to all of our friends and family and in every politicial discussion forum and every website wherever we can it will help to wake people up and hopefully they will realize how they have been deceived. People don't like to by lied to or controlled.

Tumn1s
02-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Every American should be OUTRAGED at this. The GOP's actions have dishonored the memory of every American soldier who has fought and died for our freedoms, especially the right to vote. When foreign powers attempt to usurp our country and attack us we go to war and kill them to defend our liberty... but when the destruction of our liberty starts happening at the hands of our own people what do we do? make phone calls... write letters... drudge it... Lets be serious with ourselves, if this continues all it's going to take is a spark to set things off. The founders of our country gave us a second amendment explicitly for this reason. I'm not advocating violence... but it's time to seriously think about the steps we must take to effect change and be taken seriously. The people in the establishment need to know that cheating has consequences... and it must be worse than the possibility of a loss in November.

Captain Shays
02-15-2012, 10:10 AM

This

slamhead
02-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Every American should be OUTRAGED at this. The GOP's actions have dishonored the memory of every American soldier who has fought and died for our freedoms, especially the right to vote. When foreign powers attempt to usurp our country and attack us we go to war and kill them to defend our liberty... but when the destruction of our liberty starts happening at the hands of our own people what do we do? make phone calls... write letters... drudge it... Lets be serious with ourselves, if this continues all it's going to take is a spark to set things off. The founders of our country gave us a second amendment explicitly for this reason. I'm not advocating violence... but it's time to seriously think about the steps we must take to effect change and be taken seriously. The people in the establishment need to know that cheating has consequences... and it must be worse than the possibility of a loss in November.

What's that noise....is that a drone I hear? ;-P. Your post probably just popped up on some computer screen in Langley.

isee
02-15-2012, 01:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ROYZaXhag0

Uploaded by wilsonsmanz on Feb 15, 2012

Tod
02-15-2012, 01:37 PM

Prisons are filled with people who were too stupid to get away with their crime of choice.

asurfaholic
02-15-2012, 02:23 PM

Ill try....

Non binding straw poll - not important for the purposes of proving fraud. The fact that the public, voicing their support for the candidate of choice, have been denied an accurate representation of choice. This means that those who consider themselves members of this private organization have been cheated. When you cheat someone or a group of people of something they are entitled to as a member, then you have commited fraud. And I believe that people voting in a GOP primary or caucus ARE entitled to a fair count of all the votes, because that is part of the deal. They showed up and spent valuable time and effort, and it is fraud when some aren't given fair representation for their efforts. Private organization means nothing for the purposes of proving fraud either. Private organizations are not allowed to commit fraud just because they are private.

/tried

PaulConventionWV
02-15-2012, 02:26 PM
The problem is that many people

1. won't hear about this.
2. will treat it like one of those politician sex scandals where it's one and done and the problem is fixed. It's not.

Tod
02-15-2012, 02:33 PM
I just spoke w/ Kim P., a State Committeewoman at the State GOP office, and she says that it was Chris Gardner's (WA CO Caucus Chair) decision to postpone the Washington Co. caucuses a week, not the State. She also says that the instructions about results were to not share the results with the press because it would dilute the press coverage that the State announcement received.

She says she's been getting calls all day. :-)

She is from Kennebec County and forwarded me a spreadsheet with the results from Kennebec County. They match what is on the state's web site.

I haven't found Chris Gardner's number, but I did find an e-mail address. I'll ask him whether the decision to postpone was his or the state's.

edit: called AG office too. They didn't have much to say, suggested I call elections, who in turn suggested I call the AG :rolleyes:

bcreps85
02-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I just spoke w/ Kim P., a State Committeewoman at the State GOP office, and she says that it was Chris Gardner's (WA CO Caucus Chair) decision to postpone the Washington Co. caucuses a week, not the State. She also says that the instructions about results were to not share the results with the press because it would dilute the press coverage that the State announcement received.

She says she's been getting calls all day. :-)

She is from Kennebec County and forwarded me a spreadsheet with the results from Kennebec County. They match what is on the state's web site.

I haven't found Chris Gardner's number, but I did find an e-mail address. I'll ask him whether the decision to postpone was his or the state's.

And this is is my impression of why he went into "defense mode" so quickly and started blaming the state, because he knows that he's going to take the fall in the end - whether it was just him involved in this fraud, or the state as well.

boethius27
02-15-2012, 03:05 PM
2. will treat it like one of those politician sex scandals where it's one and done and the problem is fixed. It's not.

Just this one single win is greatly needed for Dr. Paul's PR campaign though.

jmdrake
02-15-2012, 03:24 PM
If Ron doesn't win Draft For Ben Swann 2016

Seriously. I love this guy.

Tyler_Durden
02-15-2012, 05:16 PM
The Ron Paul Facebook page JUST Posted the story!!!!

Again, go back to the opening thread to read about Raycom Media - Ben Swann's employer.

MozoVote
02-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Gardner has been telling the press it was a state GOP decision. The finger pointing between Gardner and Webster is becoming entertaining.

Right now I suspect Gardner is more likely to be telling the truth.

Webster made SUCH a big deal about voter fraud on his way up to state chairman. I smell a hypocrite. And he has more to gain (appointment to a Romney administration) than a low level county chair.

Lisa100
02-15-2012, 06:50 PM
This guy Ben is my new boyfriend! LOL! Talk about journalism and integrity and guts rolled up into one guy! And a few comments on this thread are outstanding!!