PDA

View Full Version : The Examiner Reports On Ron Paul's "No One But Paul" Money Bomb

shifty1032231
02-14-2012, 03:54 PM
A very good and lengthy article acutally quoting Caroll Quigly from his book Tragedy and Hope about the false two party system

Ron Paul supporters to GOP establishment: "No one but Paul"

By Jenn Morrill

"No one will stop the corrupt politicians. No one will repeal the Patriot Act. No one has a plan to balance the budget. No one understands the economy. No one but Ron Paul."

Those are sentiments taken from a recent YouTube video promoting a "money bomb" for Ron Paul on February 14th.

"No one but Paul" is the message Ron Paul supporters have for the GOP establishment, and it's the theme for the latest "money bomb" for Ron Paul on Tuesday. The goal is to raise $3 million in 24 hours.

Supporters of other candidates often ask Paul supporters if they will vote for whomever the Republican nominee is, assuming Paul fans will ultimately "fall in line" when November arrives in order to prevent another Obama presidency. But their answer is almost always the same: "No."

Chris Adler, 44, of Sandy, Utah, told Examiner, "I will write in Ron Paul if he's not on the ballot. That's what I've done in the past. I will never vote for the 'less crappy' candidate. I will always vote for the one I want to be president."

Read More Here (http://www.examiner.com/independent-in-salt-lake-city/ron-paul-supporters-to-gop-establishment-no-one-but-paul)

anewvoice
02-14-2012, 04:26 PM
We have a 3 million goal?

kathy88
02-14-2012, 04:31 PM
We have a 3 million goal?

Better than 5.

D.A.S.
02-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Indeed, a very good article.

D.A.S.
02-14-2012, 05:02 PM
The goal of 3 Million has been removed from the article.

I encourage everyone to share this article on the net, spread it around, and get some more visibility for us... The moneybomb still has 6 hours to go til midnight Eastern Time!!