PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for a new war - Israeli Embassy in India attacked by car bomb !

J_White
02-14-2012, 02:47 AM
We might remember that India and few other nations did not go with the "international" embargo on Iranian oil.
We might also remember that Israel is itching for a reason to attach Iran.
There is some news that the kind of device used in the attack has not been seen in attacks before.

Well, Just sayin....it is a very bad time for such an attack.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/india-well-trained-person-behind-terror-attack-at-israeli-embassy-1.412812

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17017176

I am sure our competent security agencies will soon find the Iranian culprits behind this attack !

cindy25
02-14-2012, 02:54 AM
seems remarkably similar to the Mossad assassinations of scientists, except no one was hurt.

bluesc
02-14-2012, 02:56 AM
They were likely from Pakistan.

BucksforPaul
02-14-2012, 03:06 AM
They were likely from Pakistan.

Bullshit and I take it you also believe that the false flag Bombay attacks were also from Pakistan.

alucard13mmfmj
02-14-2012, 03:09 AM
is it a false flag attack? it doesn't benefit iran to do such an action. what did it accomplish?

bluesc
02-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Bullshit and I take it you also believe that the false flag Bombay attacks were also from Pakistan.

You realize that Pakistan is a hotbed for extremists, right? It's not out of the realm of possibility.

cindy25
02-14-2012, 03:26 AM
is it a false flag attack? it doesn't benefit iran to do such an action. what did it accomplish?

it benefited Israel; the finger print of Mossad is all over this. false flag is when one country fakes an attack on itself (Hitler and Reichstag)

Karsten
02-14-2012, 03:28 AM
Are you sure this was a car bomb and not a money bomb? :p

J_White
02-14-2012, 03:45 AM
u were being sarcastic, right.
from what little i know, those Bombay attacks were carried out by people from Pakistan.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 04:00 AM
I know many of you are very suspicious of Israel and think that we're itching for an attack on iran because we like war and fighting and you like to blame the mossad for stuff because it sounds sexy, but yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of the assassination of Imad Mughniyeh who blew up the Jewish Community Center in Argentina in 1992 and killed over 80 of my people, and he WAS assassinated by the Mossad.

As as much as you think this is a burning of the Reichstag to attack Iran, it was just a revenge attack for assassinating Mughniyeh. Fortunately, they suck at pinpoint assassinations.

And we'll attack Iran soon, and don't need an excuse to do it. The fact that persians are building nuclear facilities is excuse enough, and though you're not threatened by that across the atlantic, we certainly are. You guys (America) can stay out of it, we don't need your help. We'll take the consequences, which judging from when we took out Iraq and Syria's nuclear reactors, didn't amount to a hill of beans.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-14-2012, 04:06 AM
I know many of you are very suspicious of Israel and think that we're itching for an attack on iran because we like war and fighting and you like to blame the mossad for stuff because it sounds sexy, but yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of the assassination of Imad Mughniyeh who blew up the Jewish Community Center in Argentina in 1992 and killed over 80 of my people, and he WAS assassinated by the Mossad.

As as much as you think this is a burning of the Reichstag to attack Iran, it was just a revenge attack for assassinating Mughniyeh. Fortunately, they suck at pinpoint assassinations.

And we'll attack Iran soon, and don't need an excuse to do it. The fact that persians are building nuclear facilities is excuse enough, and though you're not threatened by that across the atlantic, we certainly are. You guys (America) can stay out of it, we don't need your help. We'll take the consequences, which judging from when we took out Iraq and Syria's nuclear reactors, didn't amount to a hill of beans.

Rafi for Israeli Prime Minister 2012

Rafi
02-14-2012, 04:30 AM

Thanks - I'm on the board of my local Likud Party branch, but that's about it. My man is Moshe Feiglin, who wants american aid to end immediately. Give him a google, but beware of demonization.

J_White
02-14-2012, 04:43 AM
Agree !!

cindy25
02-14-2012, 04:47 AM

do you think Mossad killed the scientists in Iran?

what about the consequence of $200 oil?

Rafi
02-14-2012, 04:54 AM
Yes, I do think the Mossad killed the Iranian scientists. We all feel our lives are in real danger because of the Iranian nuclear program, so we are assassinating scientists. In any case, Iran should be on their knees thanking God and Israel that we bombed Iraq in 81. Otherwise Saddam would have used his nukes first and foremost on Iran during the Iran Iraq war. We saved Iran from being nuked, and now we're being called a cancer, screw them for not being appreciative.

But I don't think the Mossad is orchestrating fake attacks on its own diplomats. That sounds too loopy and unnecessary. $200 oil is inevitable anyway because the dollar is being debased and oil is based on the dollar. So if this precipitates a dollar crash, so be it. May as well be now before the republican nomination is set and Ron has a better chance to win. If the #$$@ hits the fan now as opposed to after Obama is reelected, we may all be in much better shape.

BucksforPaul
02-14-2012, 04:59 AM
from what little i know, those Bombay attacks were carried out by people from Pakistan.

At least you admit you know very little and I bet you $10,000 that what ever you do know about the false flag Bombay attacks came from the lying corporate "media." We are fortunate to live in the age of information and ignorance is no longer an excuse to continue to believe in bullshit.

BucksforPaul
02-14-2012, 05:00 AM
Double post.

milo10
02-14-2012, 05:05 AM
We all feel our lives are in real danger because of the Iranian nuclear program, so we are assassinating scientists.

So do you really think there is any chance at all that Iran would engage in nuclear terrorism against Israel? Or is it something that you regard as extremely remote, but you don't like nuclear proliferation in the region in general? I can sympathize with that last one, and I'm not a fan of nuclear power either.

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-14-2012, 05:07 AM
So do you really think there is any chance at all that Iran would engage in nuclear terrorism against Israel? Or is it something that you regard as extremely remote, but you don't like nuclear proliferation in the region in general? I can sympathize with that last one, and I'm not a fan of nuclear power either.

Iran hates Israel with a passion, indeed. However, Iran also knows that Israel would crush them with a vengeance. That's why Iran would be stupid to provoke war. Our dumbass establishment here in America, is getting us involved with a conflict that will suck China/Russia into this intentionally. These people aren't stupid, and they know China/Russia is allied. They're aren't naive people.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 05:15 AM
Milo and Philosophy of Politics -

Yes, I think there's a chance that Iran, if she gets a nuke, will use it to kill as many Jews as possible. I don't know what the chance is and I don't care. Hitler kliled as many Jews as humanly possible even though it severely detracted from his war effort, so Jew killing goes beyond all sense of reason and self interest, that much we've learned. Any chance at all means we need to get rid of the threat. I know they know we can pulverize them, and I think they don't care. Not the people - the government. If the Iranian people want to stop this, they've got to rise up NOW, because time is running out and we're about to attack.

Danke
02-14-2012, 05:15 AM
In any case, Iran should be on their knees thanking God and Israel that we bombed Iraq in 81. Otherwise Saddam would have used his nukes first and foremost on Iran during the Iran Iraq war. We saved Iran from being nuked, and now we're being called a cancer, screw them for not being appreciative.

But scientists disagree.

Iraq and France claimed that the Iraqi reactor was intended for peaceful scientific research. Agreements between France and Iraq excluded military use. In a 2003 speech, Richard Wilson, a professor of physics at Harvard University who visually inspected the partially damaged reactor in December 1982, said that "to collect enough plutonium [for a nuclear weapon] using Osirak would've taken decades, not years". In 2005, Wilson further commented in The Atlantic:

the Osirak reactor that was bombed by Israel in June of 1981 was explicitly designed by the French engineer Yves Girard to be unsuitable for making bombs. That was obvious to me on my 1982 visit.

Elsewhere Wilson has stated that

Many claim that the bombing of the Iraqi Osirak reactor delayed Iraq's nuclear bomb program. But the Iraqi nuclear program before 1981 was peaceful, and the Osirak reactor was not only unsuited to making bombs but was under intensive safeguards.

milo10
02-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Iran hates Israel with a passion, indeed. However, Iran also knows that Israel would crush them with a vengeance. That's why Iran would be stupid to provoke war. Our dumbass establishment here in America, is getting us involved with a conflict that will suck China/Russia into this intentionally. These people aren't stupid, and they know China/Russia is allied. They're aren't naive people.

Not only do I agree with you, but I don't think there would be any support for Iran introducing the use of nuclear weapons in the Middle East. Not only would all the major powers obviously turn on Iran, but all of the Islamic nations and major groups as well.

There is absolutely nothing for Iran to gain from this. Personally, I think the idea that Iran would kamikaze itself with a nuclear strike against Israel is ludicrous.

I will say that nuclear proliferation is never a good thing though, so I can respect Rafi's sentiment, even if I don't want to see or agree with those actions.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 05:28 AM
But scientists disagree.

Iraq building a nuclear reactor in the middle of the Iran Iraq war and they're saying everything would have been fine because there were safeguards. Well...you can afford to take the chance. We can't. I disagree with the scientists. It may be a cliche you hate to hear, but never again means never again do we put our safety in the hands of other nations who say everything will be fine and just stay put.

When a holocaust happens to your nation, you'd understand that anything even perceived as a genocidal threat will trigger a pavlovian reaction, it's best not to mess with a cornered tiger, and we're really friggin nervous and the world best get out of our way.

cindy25
02-14-2012, 05:32 AM
I would rather have a weakened Obama with an opposition congress than a religious zealot like Santorum with a rubber stamp congress.

vita3
02-14-2012, 05:33 AM
Interesting that America started Iran's nuclear program in 1967 w/ 5-megawatt Tehran Research Reactor. I believe Iran is about to announce they put their own enriched fuel into that research reactor.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Not only do I agree with you, but I don't think there would be any support for Iran introducing the use of nuclear weapons in the Middle East. Not only would all the major powers obviously turn on Iran, but all of the Islamic nations and major groups as well.

There is absolutely nothing for Iran to gain from this. Personally, I think the idea that Iran would kamikaze itself with a nuclear strike against Israel is ludicrous.

I will say that nuclear proliferation is never a good thing though, so I can respect Rafi's sentiment, even if I don't want to see or agree with those actions.

As someone said somewhere, Iran can`t kamikaze if they use the nuke against Israel. Iran knows all too well that they are big country that can sustain some nuclear hits and not be totally wiped out but 1 hit and Israel is out.

Also, when sole reason for existence is based on religious prophecy of some 2nd coming of some Imam, economic priorities or human death count is not really an issue. An issue is fulfilling Allah` s prophecy and starting the Gog-Magog (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog) war that will take down the great Satan.

If Israel attacks Iran they`d be doing the whole world some good, free of charge basically. If those extreme fanatics get nukes and are able to assert more power and use nukes via proxies, the whole world might be brought to its knees. Western world is already letting itself be abused, bending over to extreme Islam. Once there`ll be even more political pressure, with nukes above our heads, we`ll all be f....
You can`t trust an extreme Islamist theocracy supporting bombings across the world with nukes, you just can`t.

Don`t forget Ron Paul was among the very few in congress that supported an Israel attack on Iraq`s nuclear facilities and was heavily criticized for it.
If he were president now, he would allow Israel to act as sovereign country and attack Iran. At the moment Obama does everything in his power to stop Israel to attack Iran as would bring an economic crash and mess up his election and peace legacy(blurry one but still one of peace).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3K1Wsd-I0

Dsylexic
02-14-2012, 05:48 AM
the idea that israel can attack iran without specific provocation is preposterous.thatwill mean alienating itself from the UN crowd.israel will surely attack iran,but Rafi is being naive by asking others(US and its lapdogs) to stay out of it -not gonna happen.
the attack will happen with the blessings of all those interested .
bombay was no false flag.it was an Laskkar e Tayibba operation handled by supposedly rogue ISI elements.they are banking on the fact that India cannot afford a war,so it is easy to slash and run

Danke
02-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Don`t forget Ron Paul was among the very few in congress that supported Israel attack on Iraq`s nuclear facilities and was heavily criticized for it.

I see many post that. But do you have a link? As far as I know, he was only against congress getting involved in the affairs of another sovereign nation, that's why he did not vote to condemn Israel's action.

Dsylexic
02-14-2012, 05:52 AM
Milo and Philosophy of Politics -

Yes, I think there's a chance that Iran, if she gets a nuke, will use it to kill as many Jews as possible. I don't know what the chance is and I don't care. Hitler kliled as many Jews as humanly possible even though it severely detracted from his war effort, so Jew killing goes beyond all sense of reason and self interest, that much we've learned. Any chance at all means we need to get rid of the threat. I know they know we can pulverize them, and I think they don't care. Not the people - the government. If the Iranian people want to stop this, they've got to rise up NOW, because time is running out and we're about to attack.

the chance of iran killing jews en masse is propaganda.there is more probability of a massive slaughter of iranians at the hands of the west .you can look at the track record :vietnam,iraq etc

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 05:53 AM
I see many post that. But do you have a link? As far as I know, he was only against congress getting involved in the affairs of another sovereign nation, that's why he did not vote to condemn Israel's action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZpL8F4FgU

Danke
02-14-2012, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZpL8F4FgU

That supports what I wrote, any other links?

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 06:00 AM
That supports what I wrote, any other links?

That supports what I wrote also. He wasn`t passive about it, abstaining from voting but actually cast a vote going against the majority view, going against Regan at the time.

tsetsefly
02-14-2012, 06:01 AM
But scientists disagree.

You can't seriously believe a madman like Saddam was building nuclear reactors for "scientific" purposes only... come on....

Don't missinterprit RP's position on the middleeast:

1. Do muslim extremist exist? yes
2. Do they pose a threat to us? in the form of terrorism, yes
3. Do they pose the threat are government makes it out to be? no
4. Does that give us an excuse to establish bases and start wars all over the middle east? no

milo10
02-14-2012, 06:03 AM
As someone said somewhere, Iran can`t kamikaze if they use the nuke against Israel. Iran knows all too well that they are big country that can sustain some nuclear hits and not be totally wiped out but 1 hit and Israel is out.

"As early as 1976, the CIA believed that Israel possessed 10 to 20 nuclear weapons.[3] By 2002 it was estimated that the number had increased to between 75 and 200 thermonuclear weapons, each in the multiple-megaton range.[4] Kenneth S. Brower has estimated as many as 400 nuclear weapons.[5] These can be launched from land, sea and air.[6] This gives Israel a second strike option even if much of the country is destroyed.[7]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Also, when sole reason for existence is based on religious prophecy of some 2nd coming of some Imam, economic priorities or human death count is not really an issue. An issue is fulfilling Allah` s prophecy and starting the Gog-Magog (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog) war that will take down the great Satan.

If Israel attacks Iran they`d be doing the whole world some good, free of charge basically.

The existence of your nation has cost the United States trillions of dollars in wars, aid, oil embargoes, and the like; and has caused a major portion of the world to hate us. You are not doing us any favors or saving us money.

If those extreme fanatics get nukes and are able to assert more power and use nukes via proxies, the whole world might be brought to its knees. Western world is already letting itself be abused, bending over to extreme Islam. Once there`ll be even more political pressure, with nukes above our heads, we`ll all be f....
You can`t trust an extreme Islamist theocracy supporting bombings across the world with nukes, you just can`t.

Except that there is no reason to think that they would support that. You could make a much better argument that the United States with its drone strikes, its carpet bombings, its invasions on false pretenses and so forth should never be allowed to have a nuclear weapon. And it is not only much larger physically than Iran, but has so many nuclear weapons that retribution would be certain and disastrous. It also has a large evangelical population that believes in things like the rapture.

And yet the United States does not use them.

Danke
02-14-2012, 06:04 AM
That supports what I wrote also. He wasn`t passive about it, abstaining from voting but actually cast a vote going against the majority view, going against Regan at the time.

No it doesn't. You wrote, "RP supported an Israel attack on Iraq`s nuclear facilities." I have yet to see where he said he supported a preemptive attack. RP repeatedly has said we should not get involved with their affairs. Two separate things.

Danke
02-14-2012, 06:07 AM
You can't seriously believe a madman like Saddam was building nuclear reactors for "scientific" purposes only... come on....

Don't missinterprit RP's position on the middleeast:

1. Do muslim extremist exist? yes
2. Do they pose a threat to us? in the form of terrorism, yes
3. Do they pose the threat are government makes it out to be? no
4. Does that give us an excuse to establish bases and start wars all over the middle east? no

Where did I state my beliefs about Saddam, and why would that matter anyway?

milo10
02-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Hitler kliled as many Jews as humanly possible even though it severely detracted from his war effort, so Jew killing goes beyond all sense of reason and self interest, that much we've learned.

To me, this is as dangerous a belief as radical Islam...the notion that people who hate Jews are 'beyond all reason and self-interest.'

That pretty much opens the door to any type of paranoid speculation re people who are considered strongly anti-semitic.

Xelaetaks
02-14-2012, 06:19 AM
To me, this is as dangerous a belief as radical Islam...the notion that people who hate Jews are 'beyond all reason and self-interest.'

That pretty much opens the door to any type of paranoid speculation re people who are considered strongly anti-semitic.

How is 'radical islam' a dangerous belief? What is not radical about blowing yourself up on a bus with innocent people because you're brainwashed to believe you will get 40 virgins and you are doing good your fellow religious friends/family. Sounds pretty radical to me.

milo10
02-14-2012, 06:20 AM
How is 'radical islam' a dangerous belief? What is not radical about blowing yourself up on a bus with innocent people because you're brainwashed to believe you will get 40 virgins and you are doing good your fellow religious friends/family. Sounds pretty radical to me.

I don't even know what you're trying to say, to be honest with you.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 06:21 AM

While you may be on to something with this statement, there is a great deal of paranoia when it comes to Jews and conspiracy theories. There are always some reptilian Rotschilds, Rockefellers and so on, who just want to suck the blood of the "gentiles".

Iran teaches in school the Protocols of the elders of Zion as if it were some historical document and not some Russian White army trash. Hell, Iran should pay Russian FSB/KGB(since white army is gone) royalties for using their propaganda material.

Xelaetaks
02-14-2012, 06:22 AM
I don't even know what you're trying to say, to be honest with you.

Nevermind I probably misunderstood what you wrote before. I thought you were implying there are no muslim/islam extremists but I don't think that is what you were saying. Ah

milo10
02-14-2012, 06:29 AM
While you may be on to something with this statement, there is a great deal of paranoia when it comes to Jews and conspiracy theories. There are always some reptilian Rotschilds, Rockefellers and so on, who just want to suck the blood of the "gentiles".

Iran teaches in school the Protocols of the elders of Zion as if it were some historical document and not some Russian White army trash. Hell, Iran should pay Russian FSB/KGB(since white army is gone) royalties for using their propaganda material.

Btw, JuicyG, I assumed before you were from Israel. I don't know if that's the case, but I do appreciate you and Rafi keeping the discussion cordial. I'm aware that Israel is to some extent in a war zone, so I don't want to come off as the sanctimonious outsider.

milo10
02-14-2012, 06:31 AM
Nevermind I probably misunderstood what you wrote before. I thought you were implying there are no muslim/islam extremists but I don't think that is what you were saying. Ah

Okay :)

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Btw, JuicyG, I assumed before you were from Israel. I don't know if that's the case, but I do appreciate you and Rafi keeping the discussion cordial. I'm aware that Israel is to some extent in a war zone, so I don't want to come off as the sanctimonious outsider.

No, I`m not from Israel and I`m not Jewish. I`m Armenian though which made me look closer into what Islam stands for. Many of my people were wiped out by them, when Imams gave the ok to killing Christians, saying all Christians can die.( I think it`s bit sad Israel doesn`t admit to the Armenian genocide due to Turkey relations and some politics but this is different story). Sadly this mentality has never gone away in Islam. Once a theocracy like Iran gets powerful, armed with nukes, expect disaster to happen.

There is an Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem and they lived in peace with the people there for thousands of years, being tolerant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Quarter
Why can`t Islam do the same?

Demigod
02-14-2012, 06:47 AM
Islam had nothing to do with the Armenian genocide.

The Armenians went with the Russians and the Ottomans massacred them in response so to secure their rear.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 06:53 AM
Islam had nothing to do with the Armenian genocide.

The Armenians went with the Russians and the Ottomans massacred them in response so to secure their rear.

Things are not that simple. Armenia was a Russian ally because of Christian Orthodox faith but there was a religious war Turkish Islam was waging on the world.

Scholars cite an exemplary event in 1896 as part of Turks' overall jihad on Christians in that era: "The leader of the mob cried: 'Believe in Muhammad and deny your religion.' No one answered… The leader gave the order to massacre..."[181] Concluding that "This 1894-1896 Jihad against Christians in Eastern Turkey claimed 250,000 lives. Many Armenian women were forced into harems, and many women and children were sold as slaves. Rape, considered one of the rights of "booty" in Muslim Jihad."[182]

If you didn`t convert to Islam and renounced your faith, you were as good as dead.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 07:12 AM
We recognize the Armenian genocide. Forget what our Knesset (Parliament) says or not. It is disgraceful that they play politics with this bull, and look where it got us. Turkey loves our asses now!

Demigod
02-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Things are not that simple. Armenia was a Russian ally because of Christian Orthodox faith but there was a religious war Turkish Islam was waging on the world.

If you didn`t convert to Islam and renounced your faith, you were as good as dead.

Then how did my ancestors stay alive as well as all the christian people in the Balkans.If you were not Muslim the only thing you had to do was pay some extra taxes and were not allowed to get high positions in the administration which was quite normal because they were the winners and occupiers.In the same time Spain and England managed to exterminate a whole continent and the Spanish even to convert the entire South to Catholicism .

Actually the truth is that when the Ottomans came most of the Orthodox christian nobility swore allegiance to the Ottoman Sultan for keeping their rights as nobility and most importantly the privilege to burn Rome.Yes after they were killed in the future battles their lands were taken by the Ottomans but this was just a betrayal and nothing more.

Faith had a very small part in the Ottomans plans and it was usually aimed towards Catholics.

The Canadian
02-14-2012, 07:17 AM

Rafi last time I check Iran was part of the IAEA and Isreal wasn't. Any reason why Iran is open about the nuclear program and Isreal isn't ?? The attacks on the cars in India could of been from what you say it is, but most likely it was from Isreal and a pretext. You bombed and murdered Americans on the USS Liberty to blame on Egypt. So this doesn't seem so far fetched does it. Nobody is going to attack Isreal when you have 300 plus nukes. But YOU GUYS WILL ATTACK A COUNTRY WITH NONE. Isreal's been hijacked just like the USA and if you think your just going to attack Iran then go home think again. Russia and China will not allow you to and if they intervien then so the USA and the Brits. It's called WW3......... Missles in Mexico anyone !!!!

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 07:19 AM

This. Juicy loves to bend the facts to suit his pro-Zionist agenda. Ron Paul has never said he supported Israel attacking Iraq, he was, however, opposed to the US congress condemning another country for exercising their sovereignty.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 07:22 AM
There is an Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem and they lived in peace with the people there for thousands of years, being tolerant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Quarter

Haha what are you talking about? Christians and Muslims lived in relative peace in Jerusalem for a thousand years...The ones who had it best out of all Christians in Jerusalem under Muslim and Ottoman rule were the Armenians.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Then how did my ancestors stay alive as well as all the christian people in the Balkans.If you were not Muslim the only thing you had to do was pay some extra taxes and were not allowed to get high positions in the administration which was quite normal because they were the winners and occupiers.In the same time Spain and England managed to exterminate a whole continent and the Spanish even to convert the entire South to Catholicism .

Actually the truth is that when the Ottomans came most of the Orthodox christian nobility swore allegiance to the Ottoman Sultan for keeping their rights as nobility and most importantly the privilege to burn Rome.Yes after they were killed in the future battles their lands were taken by the Ottomans but this was just a betrayal and nothing more.

Faith had a very small part in the Ottomans plans and it was usually aimed towards Catholics.

I see you know some history. However keep in mind that Islam took over most of Orthodox land and they`ve arrived with their armies near Vienna at the gates of catholic west, conquering even Budapest.
At that point armies of the west united and drove them back. They(Turkish Islam) put puppet leaders in some orthodox christian lands because they couldn`t afford to invade due to backlash from catholic west.
But I suggest you research a bit history and see how many massacres Turkish Islam did when engaged in combat, when those people refused to convert. It happened throughout orthodox Europe not just in Armenia. Happened to great extent in Greece for exampl (http://www.islam-watch.org/HistoryOfJihad/Jihad-against-Greece.htm)e.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Rafi last time I check Iran was part of the IAEA and Isreal wasn't. Any reason why Iran is open about the nuclear program and Isreal isn't ?? The attacks on the cars in India could of been from what you say it is, but most likely it was from Isreal and a pretext. You bombed and murdered Americans on the USS Liberty to blame on Egypt. So this doesn't seem so far fetched does it. Nobody is going to attack Isreal when you have 300 plus nukes. But YOU GUYS WILL ATTACK A COUNTRY WITH NONE. Isreal's been hijacked just like the USA and if you think your just going to attack Iran then go home think again. Russia and China will not allow you to and if they intervien then so the USA and the Brits. It's called WW3......... Missles in Mexico anyone !!!!

Israel doesn't have to follow international law. They don't have to allow inspectors into their nuclear facilities. They don't have to follow UN resolutions demanding they cease occupation of Palestine, the Golan Heights and the Shebaa Farms. They don't have to end te illegal blockade of Gaza. They don't have to follow international law regarding the use of phosphorus explosives. They don't have to compensate the 500,000 Arabs they expelled from their land in 1948.

Israel is "special".

milo10
02-14-2012, 07:31 AM
No, I`m not from Israel and I`m not Jewish. I`m Armenian though which made me look closer into what Islam stands for. Many of my people were wiped out by them, when Imams gave the ok to killing Christians, saying all Christians can die.( I think it`s bit sad Israel doesn`t admit to the Armenian genocide due to Turkey relations and some politics but this is different story). Sadly this mentality has never gone away in Islam. Once a theocracy like Iran gets powerful, armed with nukes, expect disaster to happen.

Let me ask you this: in your research, can you say the same thing about Iran that you can about Turkey or Islam in general?

Turkey has been known for the cruelty of their tactics for centuries. The most famous example of this in European history is Vlad the Impaler, who was considered a psychopath for basically taking Turkish tactics and and upping the ante when he fought the Turks himself.

My own ancestors suffered from the Turks by the way.

Iran, by contrast, has historically been one of the most cultured of all the Islamic nations.

bluesc
02-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Israel doesn't have to follow international law. They don't have to allow inspectors into their nuclear facilities. They don't have to follow UN resolutions demanding they cease occupation of Palestine, the Golan Heights and the Shebaa Farms. They don't have to end te illegal blockade of Gaza. They don't have to follow international law regarding the use of phosphorus explosives. They don't have to compensate the 500,000 Arabs they expelled from their land in 1948.

Israel is "special".

The ways I could articulate my hate for the state of Israel would probably get me detained indefinitely.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 07:35 AM

That's bullshit, just like the majority of your posts.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 07:36 AM
The ways I could articulate my hate for the state of Israel would probably get me detained indefinitely.

+rep and ditto

J_White
02-14-2012, 07:41 AM
tell me more please !
i havent looked much into the depth of those attacks.

At least you admit you know very little and I bet you $10,000 that what ever you do know about the false flag Bombay attacks came from the lying corporate "media." We are fortunate to live in the age of information and ignorance is no longer an excuse to continue to believe in bullshit.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Let me ask you this: in your research, can you say the same thing about Iran that you can about Turkey or Islam in general?

Turkey has been known for the cruelty of their tactics for centuries. The most famous example of this in European history is Vlad the Impaler, who was considered a psychopath for basically taking Turkish tactics and and upping the ante when he fought the Turks himself.

My own ancestors suffered from the Turks by the way.

Iran, by contrast, has historically been one of the most cultured of all the Islamic nations.

Iran comes from a great Persian legacy. However, keep in mind that today`s government is an extreme one brought by unnatural interference in their affairs, which brought the Shah to power, which in turn oppressed his people, which drove them into the hands of Ayatollahs for salvation.
Germany was a great country before Hitler came to power. It was a beacon of enlightenment in the world. Many were expelled and persecuted when Hitler came to power, people like Thomas Mann or Rudolf Steiner.
Was Hitler representative of the German cultural legacy which brought us Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Goethe, Schiller, Kant, Thomas Mann, Rudolf Steiner and many other bright minds? The leaders are not always representative of their national historic legacy, same as warmongering neocons are probably not representative of American culture in general.

Demigod
02-14-2012, 07:42 AM
I see you know some history. However keep in mind that Islam took over most of Orthodox land and they`ve arrived with their armies near Vienna at the gates of catholic west, conquering even Budapest.
At that point armies of the west united and drove them back. They(Turkish Islam) put puppet leaders in some orthodox christian lands because they couldn`t afford to invade due to backlash from catholic west.
But I suggest you research a bit history and see how many massacres Turkish Islam did when engaged in combat, when those people refused to convert. It happened throughout orthodox Europe not just in Armenia. Happened to great extent in Greece for exampl (http://www.islam-watch.org/HistoryOfJihad/Jihad-against-Greece.htm)e.

The text link shows that it is just propaganda from the first lines

"But had not the Greeks (Byzantines)"

No matter how much the west wants to push this the facts remain the same and that is the Byzantine and Constantinople were the only true heirs of the Roman empire and the pope in Rome is illegitimate.

The Greeks ( as in the Hellenes) shared the faith of the Thracian's,Illyria's,Macedonians,Gauls,Iberian's and every other tribes that was under Roman occupation and that is that they had been assimilated completely.The Turks refereed to the people in what is today Greece as Romans.The Greeks,Albanians and people from the region were the largest contributors to the Janissary.

They did not even try to liberate them self's but were liberated by foreign powers which lived in the illusions of recreating the Hellenic culture but found out that the main language in Athens is Albanian.

I would not even want to start about the Greek church bribing the Ottomans to close all the Slavic Patriarchal's so they can take over so to convert the people.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 07:48 AM
That's bullshit, just like the majority of your posts.

The idea that the Jews are scheming to take over the world is firmly rooted in the minds of the leaders of the Islamic régime in Iran. As far as they are concerned , overtly or covertly the Jews are responsible for every negative situation, international event or crisis; they control the global media (and the film industry, particularly in the United States), they founded the secular-orientated, secretive Order of the Freemasons to bring to fruition their plots to take over the world and prevent the spread of Islam; they exert pressure on the decision-making centers in the United States and Europe ; they are even accused of supporting international terrorist organizations to create international crises . Therefore, they pose a threat to the entire world . One of the main “proofs” to such a (twisted) view is, not surprisingly, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion , which are central to the anti-Semitic literature published in Iran . http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/html/final/eng/sib/4_04/as_iran.htm

Iran

The first Iranian edition of the Protocols was issued during the summer of 1978 before the Iranian Revolution after which the Protocols were widely publicized by the Iranian government. A publication called Imam, published by the Iranian embassy in London, quoted extensively from the Protocols in its issues of 1984 and 1985.[3] In 1985 a new edition of the Protocols was printed and widely distributed by the Islamic Propagation Organization, International Relations Department, in Tehran. The Astan Quds Razavi Foundation in Mashhad, Iran, one of the wealthiest institutions in Iran, financed publication of the Protocols in 1994. Parts of the Protocols were published by the daily Jomhouri-ye Eslami in 1994, under the heading The Smell of Blood, Zionist Schemes. Sobh, a far right monthly newspaper, published excerpts from the Protocols under the heading The text of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion for establishing the Jewish global rule in its December 1998–January 1999 issue, illustrated with a caricature of the Jewish snake swallowing the globe.

Iranian writer and researcher Ali Baqeri, who researched the Protocols, finds their plan for world domination to be merely part of an even more grandiose scheme, saying in Sobh in 1999:

"The ultimate goal of the Jews... after conquering the globe... is to extract from the hands of the Lord many stars and galaxies".

In April 2004, the Iranian television station Al-Alam broadcast Al-Sameri wa Al-Saher, a series that reported as fact several conspiracy theories about the Holocaust, Jewish control of Hollywood, and the Protocols.[15] The Iran Pavilion of the 2005 Frankfurt Book Fair had the Protocols, as well as The International Jew available.[16] In 2008 "The Secret of Armageddon" - An Iranian TV "Documentary" Claiming That "a Jewish Plan for the Genocide of Humanity," includes a conspiracy for the takeover of Iran by local Jewish and Bahá'í communities was based on the Protocols.[17]

On the other hand, Iranian author Abdollah Shahbazi, known for his historical reports of several important events of Iran's history, has denied the authenticity of the Protocols officially on his website and has referred to several international investigations as the basis of his claim.[18]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_imprints_of_The_Protocols_of_the_Elde rs_of_Zion#Iran

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 07:50 AM
http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/html/final/eng/sib/4_04/as_iran.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_imprints_of_The_Protocols_of_the_Elde rs_of_Zion#Iran

Way to copy paste Wikipedia like you do every single time to backup your idiotic posts. You said the protocols are taught in Iranian schools as if they're fact. Where's your proof? You don't have any as usual, you just love lying and fearmongering.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 07:55 AM

Israel is "special".

I love these posts! Thanks for the bait. I agree with EVERYTHING you write here. We don't and won't follow any "international law". I refuse to, I am special, and I'm not being sarcastic. I will not be told how I can and cannot defend myself by anyone who is not of my nation. UN Resolutions are absolutely meaningless to me, and I laugh at them openly. If I were in charge, Israel would be out of the UN tomorrow, as Ron Paul would pull America out of the UN as well. I will not withdraw from any of my land, though I would immediately end the blockade of Gaza, pay them to leave to any country that would take them, and annex Gaza, my land.

The phosphorous thing is a myth though, we never used that. But if we did I'd have no problem.

I have no problem expelling foreigners that challenge my sovereignty from my homeland. When we're expelled from other countries, nobody pays us a dime and we don't complain. We rise to the top in whatever country takes us and move on. The Vatican still has all our books for instance, which they stole after they expelled us from virtually every European country in the middle ages.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:00 AM
I love these posts! Thanks for the bait. I agree with EVERYTHING you write here. We don't and won't follow any "international law". I refuse to, I am special, and I'm not being sarcastic. I will not be told how I can and cannot defend myself by anyone who is not of my nation. UN Resolutions are absolutely meaningless to me, and I laugh at them openly. If I were in charge, Israel would be out of the UN tomorrow, as Ron Paul would pull America out of the UN as well. I will not withdraw from any of my land, though I would immediately end the blockade of Gaza, pay them to leave to any country that would take them, and annex Gaza, my land.

The phosphorous thing is a myth though, we never used that. But if we did I'd have no problem.

I have no problem expelling foreigners from my homeland. When we're expelled from other countries, nobody pays us a dime and we don't complain. We rise to the top in whatever country takes us and move on. The Vatican still has all our books for instance, which they stole after they expelled us from virtually every European country in the middle ages.

Hahaha you guys don't complain?

If Israel seems to believe it has the right to ignore international law, then why do they seem to think Iran must follow it? Fucking hypocrites.

And what makes it any more your land than the Arabs who have inhabited it for over a thousand years? What right do European Jews have to Israel? None.

Honestly, I can't wait for the Zionist regime to be eliminated from the pages of history.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Way to copy paste Wikipedia like you do every single time to backup your idiotic posts. You said the protocols are taught in Iranian schools as if they're fact. Where's your proof? You don't have any as usual, you just love lying and fearmongering.

Well, if Palestinians have the balls to teach this bs, do you think Iran doesn`t? http://cifwatch.com/2011/10/13/what-the-guardian-wont-report-palestinian-schools-teach-protocols-of-elders-of-zion-as-fact/

Demigod
02-14-2012, 08:01 AM

And what makes it any more your land than the Arabs who have inhabited it for over a thousand years? What right do European Jews have to Israel? None.

Honestly, I can't wait for the Zionist regime to be eliminated from the pages of history.

I would write as fast as I can if I were you cause you will not be able to for the next 30 days when a moderator comes.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:02 AM
I would write as fast as I can if I were you cause you will not be able to for the next 30 days when a moderator comes.

Why? Because I oppose a racist, apartheid, oppressive, terrorist regime?

I have no problem with Jews or the Israeli people, but I abhor Zionist and the Israeli state.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Well, if Palestinians have the balls to teach this bs, do you think Iran doesn`t? http://cifwatch.com/2011/10/13/what-the-guardian-wont-report-palestinian-schools-teach-protocols-of-elders-of-zion-as-fact/

You still haven't proved your claim that Iranian schools teach the protocols as fact...

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 08:04 AM

If Israel seems to believe it has the right to ignore international law, then why do they seem to think Iran must follow it? Fucking hypocrites.

Wow. Guess this showed your true colors.

I`m honestly glad me and Rafi are here to counter your BS, otherwise most people would think Paul`s base are people like you.

alex_florida
02-14-2012, 08:05 AM
Double post

Aden
02-14-2012, 08:05 AM
Sorry U.S. and your Western friends. I've seen too many patsies, CIA assets, lies and Gulf of Tonkin-like incidents over the years. Growing up my momma taught me the story of the "boy who cried wolf." The West has cried wolf so many times that I will never believe their story about these attacks again.

alex_florida
02-14-2012, 08:06 AM
it benefited Israel; the finger print of Mossad is all over this. false flag is when one country fakes an attack on itself (Hitler and Reichstag)

Proof? Either you can prove it or it is BS

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:07 AM

I`m honestly glad me and Rafi are here to counter your BS, otherwise most people would think Paul`s base are people like you.

What BS? And "showed my true colors"?? I'm very open about my opposition to Zionism. I'm very open about my opposition to an Israeli state. I'm very open to my opposition to a "two state solution". I believe in a one state solution for the Holy Land, not one based on a racist, supremacist, oppressive ideology like Zionism.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 08:08 AM

Juicy - Eduardo isn't all that wrong. We are indeed hypocrites, at least our leadership is. Iran does NOT need to follow international law any more than we do - no sovereign nation does. The idea of international law is against the idea of liberty. Iran has the absolute right to build nukes - and WE have the right say, "OK, but if you do, we're going to destroy them." It's just a question of who wins.

My die is cast with the Jews.

vita3
02-14-2012, 08:08 AM
"I will not withdraw from any of my land, though I would immediately end the blockade of Gaza, pay them to leave to any country that would take them, and annex Gaza, my land."

Taking more land is & always will be the main problem in the Israel/Palestine conflict.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Juicy - Eduardo isn't all that wrong. We are indeed hypocrites, at least our leadership is. Iran does NOT need to follow international law any more than we do - no sovereign nation does. The idea of international law is against the idea of liberty. Iran has the absolute right to build nukes - and WE have the right say, "OK, but if you do, we're going to destroy them." It's just a question of who wins.

Israel has no right to attack Iran, even if they get nukes. Israel only had the right to attack Iran if Iran attacks Israel or there is a threat of imminent attack. Iran has not threatened to attack Iran.

alex_florida
02-14-2012, 08:15 AM

+1000

Rafi
02-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Eduardo - I'm a Jew. Not a Christian. I don't subscribe to Augustine's just war theory. Christian theologians have nothing to do with me. I have my own idea and theology of what a just war is. If you don't like it, try and stop us, but we are a sovereign nation whether you like it or not, and we will attack if the iranian regime is not overthown.

Demigod
02-14-2012, 08:17 AM

I have talked about a NATO attack on Iran with some people ( mostly ex-military ) for a very long time .I would not bet on NATO.If Iran plays its cards right they could bring down the entire system with them.They can not win but they can drag everyone else with them.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 08:17 AM
"I will not withdraw from any of my land, though I would immediately end the blockade of Gaza, pay them to leave to any country that would take them, and annex Gaza, my land."

Taking more land is & always will be the main problem in the Israel/Palestine conflict.

I'm not interested in solving a conflict. I'm interested in living in my homeland. If they want to fight, we can take it. Let the conflict keep going, or stop it, my land is mine and that's my priority.

moostraks
02-14-2012, 08:19 AM

What makes your position any different than a muslim extremist? The problem with your stance of how the US can let Israel go it alone is that that ain't gonna happen. Americans will be expected to back Israel with the blood of our children.

bluesc
02-14-2012, 08:19 AM
Eduardo - I'm a Jew. Not a Christian. I don't subscribe to Augustine's just war theory. Christian theologians have nothing to do with me. I have my own idea and theology of what a just war is. If you don't like it, try and stop us, but we are a sovereign nation whether you like it or not, and we will attack if the iranian regime is not overthown.

If Israel didn't have absolute backing from the US, you would be scrambling to arrange negotiations.

Netanyahu talks tough because he knows he is speaking for the US too.

milo10
02-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Proof? Either you can prove it or it is BS

Well, it's not that either/or.

We don't have major evidence linking the car bomb to Israel. We do have some compelling evidence regarding the U.S.S. Liberty being some type of false flag or at least an intentional underhanded attack. But, the area where we really have overwhelming evidence of a false flag is The Lavon Affair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

This is perhaps the most textbook example of a false flag in modern times.

With that in mind, I am always open to the possibility of Israel utilizing a false flag if it would appear to benefit them.

unknown
02-14-2012, 08:22 AM

When all the facts are taken into consideration, the original Mumbai attacks seemed to have been carried out by Western intelligence.

Its fully admitted, though downplayed, that the mastermind, David Coleman Headley, was working for the DEA (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/08/world/asia/08terror.html), but the Indian government believes that he was also on the CIA's payroll:

The US has “strangely refused permission” to India to question Headley, Rajesh said, alleging that this was done as the LeT operative reportedly has “close links” with the US Drug Enforcement Agency and possibly with CIA.

In fact, the CIA reportedly gave the LeT operative the name of Headley, he said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article64861.ece

A key terror suspect who allegedly helped to plan last year's attacks in Mumbai and plotted to strike Europe was an American secret agent who went rogue, Indian officials believe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/17/david-headley-mumbai-terr_n_396101.html

Former home secretary G K Pillai, who was in-charge of the Headley case in India, told ProPublica that he has no doubts. "David Headley, in my opinion, was a double agent," he said. "He was working for both the US and for LeT and the ISI."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-11-24/india/30436731_1_headley-case-propublica-david-headley

One of the police officers, witness to the attackers, saw them running into the Jewish center. He described them as "White", not light skinned:

One police officer who encountered the gunmen as they entered the Jewish centre told the Guardian the attackers were "white"...

"I went into the building late last night," he said. "I got a shock because they were white. I was expecting them to look like us. They fired three shots. I fired 10 back.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/27/mumbai-terror-attacks-india4

The BBC interviewed another witness who said the gunmen did not look Indian. He described the attackers as neatly dressed, one had blonde hair and the other had a punkish hairstyle:

He was returning to his hotel from the seaside with a friend when he saw two men carrying bags and brandishing AK-47s walking in front of them, shooting.

"They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed," says Mr Amir.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752625.stm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPy0fKSQXMU

Rafi
02-14-2012, 08:23 AM
If Israel didn't have absolute backing from the US, you would be scrambling to arrange negotiations.

Netanyahu talks tough because he knows he is speaking for the US too.

Netanyahu is a coward. He doesn't speak for me. I am not, and I wouldn't scramble to arrange any negotiations before the other side broke. My ancestors took on the Roman Empire and almost won. And moostraks is right - America will be expected to back us with their blood. THAT is why I voted Ron Paul, because I don't want to be dependent an America ever again. I'd rather die free than live as a slave to America.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:24 AM

If Israel attacks Iran and starts a large scale war, you can et your ass I will volunteer and fight against Zionism. The Zionist regime is the government of Satan on earth.

Rafi
02-14-2012, 08:28 AM
If Israel attacks Iran and starts a large scale war, you can et your ass I will volunteer and fight against Zionism. The Zionist regime is the government of Satan on earth.

Satan is a Hebrew word Eduardo. It means to mislead. I think you're being misleading when you say that you'll fight. If you're not, you're welcome to come along and do so.

vita3
"I'm not interested in solving a conflict. I'm interested in living in my homeland. If they want to fight, we can take it. Let the conflict keep going, or stop it, my land is mine and that's my priority. "

A lot of Nations helped Israel keep it's richest land from bring burnt down, last fall in N.Israel. w/ firefighting aid. I understand your fierce determination for Independence, but I think all Nations should have some respect for each other,.. i don't see any of that from your postings.

bluesc
Netanyahu is a coward. He doesn't speak for me. I am not, and I wouldn't scramble to arrange any negotiations before the other side broke. My ancestors took on the Roman Empire and almost won. And moostraks is right - America will be expected to back us with their blood. THAT is why I voted Ron Paul, because I don't want to be dependent an America ever again. I'd rather die free than live as a slave to America.

I'm pretty sure most Americans here would rather die free than live as a slave to Israel.

Seriously though. The best you could hope for out of going out in a blaze of glory against Iran is a lot of Hollywood movies. Consider instead moving to Europe where there are large Jewish communities who are treated like kings and the Muslims treated like animals. No different to Israel, except the weather is better and you don't have a potentially nuclear Iran next door. Don't worry about the nuclear UK or France, they will never use them.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 08:29 AM

pftt

Guess you`re not that different from Ahmadinejad and his delusional Ayatollahs.

Now you see why Iran could use nukes to defeat "Satan"?

Rafi
02-14-2012, 08:31 AM
"I'm not interested in solving a conflict. I'm interested in living in my homeland. If they want to fight, we can take it. Let the conflict keep going, or stop it, my land is mine and that's my priority. "

A lot of Nations helped Israel keep it's richest land from bring burnt down, last fall in N.Israel. w/ firefighting aid. I understand your fierce determination for Independence, but I think all Nations should have some respect for each other,.. i don't see any of that from your postings.

I respect all nations that respect me. Go to my profile and read all my posts. You'll find respect.

bobburn
02-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Eduardo is absolutely right and to claim that European Jews have a superior claim to any portion of the Levant is ridiculous.

JuicyG
I'm pretty sure most Americans here would rather die free than live as a slave to Israel.

Consider instead moving to Europe where there are large Jewish communities who are treated like kings and the Muslims treated like animals.

Heh? What? Muslims are given more rights than they`ve ever dreamed of, in many cases going way too far infringing on the rights of other cultures.

vita3
From reading this thread, I don't see it. We'll see, I got my eye on you. :) PEACE.

ohgodno
02-14-2012, 08:39 AM

You continue to say this, and I appreciate the fact that you want your state to have true sovereignty over your own affairs. However you are looking through a historical lens that is flawed. Your countries actions in recent history have all been based on the backing of "big brother." All of your bravado is false. The US installed puppet dictatorships around your country to avoid another war while you've gone on with your numerous shenanigans. I respect the fact that you want sovereignty for your state, but I don't think you realize what that would mean. Next time that you stick your finger in someones chest and call them out to the flag poll at noon -- big bro and his friends wont be there to have your back.

If you want true sovereignty then it would come with the responsibility of treating your neighbors as neighbors and not as subjects to your will.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:40 AM
pftt

Guess you`re not that different from Ahmadinejad and his delusional Ayatollahs.

Now you see why Iran could use nukes to defeat "Satan"?

I support a peaceful end to Zionism, but I'd that's in achievable I do support the removal of the Zionist regime by whatever means necessary. Just like the Founding Fathers ended British tyranny by force, I see it as a valid option to ending the oppression and apartheid created by the Zionist tyranny.

bluesc
02-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Heh? What? Muslims are given more rights than they`ve ever dreamed of, in many cases going way too far infringing on the rights of other cultures.

Don't believe everything you read in the nationalistic news coming from Europe.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Eduardo is absolutely right and to claim that European Jews have a superior claim to any portion of the Levant is ridiculous.

It's about as ridiculous as saying you have a claim to Scotland if your surname starts with "Mc".

moostraks
02-14-2012, 08:42 AM

I see that America is hostage to Israel which will do what it darn well pleases and expecting Americans to give their children to fight for Israel's cause. You seem really unrealistic because it won't be you or your country alone valiantly battling what you perceive as evil. This is a nightmare scenario that will draw everyone into the fray. Anyone who dismisses negotiation before war is insane or foolish.

FrankRep
02-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Iran denies responsibility for embassy attack | Sheer Lies
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4189141,00.html

Iran says Israel attacked its own embassies
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=257658

Constitutional Paulicy
02-14-2012, 08:53 AM
This thread is a perfect example of why Ron Paul opposes interventionism. What a mess there is in the Middle East, and our involvement has only made matters worse.

I'll be so happy when we have little involvement with either party in this argument both Israel and Iran.

Ron Paul 2012

thoughtomator
02-14-2012, 08:53 AM
The Israeli land claim stems from the fact that Jews there bought the land for that purpose, and then successfully defended the land from all comers in a defensive war. Historically that is about as solid a sovereign claim as you can get.

Anyone who wants to dispute that can explain why the US shouldn't have to give most of its land area back to the Indians.

The Gold Standard
02-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Israel and the Arab nations over there are always going to fight. It is what they have done for thousands of years. Israel may well feel their security is threatened by Iran's nuclear program and feel the need to preemptively attack. That is their sovereign decision to make. They shouldn't feel entitled to U.S. support if they do it though.

The problem I have is that Israel has shown they don't need these false flag attacks to preemptively strike neighbors they are threatened by. If acting on their own they will just do what they think is necessary. They know that we need the false flag attacks to get the people behind a new war. This whole ploy is to get us involved. I don't know if we bombed the embassy in India or if Israel did. I highly doubt the Iranians are stupid enough to do it when they see our leaders itching to invade them with foam coming out of their mouths.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Don't believe everything you read in the nationalistic news coming from Europe.

I have friends in countries such as Finland and Sweden where muslims have taken over parts of cities, where local natives can`t go about their business because of high risk of getting rapped and such as punishment for being "sinner".
They seriously lack tolerance for other cultures. It`s their way or the highway.

Also, did you hear what happened to Theo van Gogh in Netherlands for speaking about abused women in Islam? Islam is not big fan of free speech.

Pericles
02-14-2012, 09:07 AM

Had to login so I could +rep you.

Pericles
02-14-2012, 09:15 AM

Check out the Balkans - the following joke best explains the situation.

A Serb and a Croat were discussing why they were always at war with each other.

"I hate you because your people cooperated with the Nazis."

"How can you say that? The Nazis murdered 17 of my family."

"See, that proves my point. The Nazi murdered 26 of my family."

bluesc
02-14-2012, 09:19 AM
I have friends in countries such as Finland and Sweden where muslims have taken over parts of cities, where local natives can`t go about their business because of high risk of getting rapped and such as punishment for being "sinner".
They seriously lack tolerance for other cultures. It`s their way or the highway.

Also, did you hear what happened to Theo van Gogh in Netherlands for speaking about abused women in Islam? Islam is not big fan of free speech.

Did you hear about the Christians and Jews who bombed tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent children whether the children hid in their homes or not?

The migration of Muslims into Europe is a result of American foreign policy. I live here. The Muslims get the short straw.

Pericles
02-14-2012, 09:21 AM
At that point armies of the west united and drove them back. .................

The key battle breaking the siege of Vienna taking place on September 11, 1683.

milo10
02-14-2012, 11:10 AM

No argument from me there. It's even worse in France, and in Oslo there are a new wave of rapes by Muslims. The trend is pretty evident throughout Europe.

It's interesting, btw, that many pro-Zionist American neocons are also pro-immigration in the United States. I don't know if that is true in Europe as well, or how the policies that allowed so many Muslims to find their way to Europe came about.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 11:13 AM
No argument from me there. It's even worse in France, and in Oslo there are a new wave of rapes of Muslims.

It's interesting, btw, that many pro-Zionist American neocons are also pro-immigration in the United States. I don't know if that is true in Europe as well, or how the policies that allowed so many Muslims to find their way to Europe came about.

Thank you multiculturalism! :rolleyes:

milo10
02-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Did you hear about the Christians and Jews who bombed tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent children whether the children hid in their homes or not?

The migration of Muslims into Europe is a result of American foreign policy. I live here. The Muslims get the short straw.

That's not an excuse for rape, assault, and murder.

ExPatPaki
02-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Muslims ban Christmas and rape white women, in latest Latma satire (http://mondoweiss.net/2011/12/muslims-ban-christmas-and-rape-white-women-in-latest-latma-satire.html)

The video’s title, “Christmas in Eurabia,” refers to a conspiracy theory that white Christian Europe is being systematically overtaken by immigrant hordes of brown-skinned Muslims from Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.

The most infamous proponent of the Eurabia conspiracy theory is the Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik. Although many Eurabists publicly distance themselves from Breivik and dismiss him as a lone extremist, his 1500-page manifesto actually provides a good introduction to basic Eurabist ideology, and the citations clearly identify the most prominent voices in the “counter-jihad” movement.

To be clear, the fear of white women being raped by brown hordes is not based on personal concern for the women themselves, but on concern for the purity of Western heritage. To Eurabists, feminism is as responsible as mulitculturalism for the downfall of Western society:

As a Western man, I would be tempted to say that Western women have to some extent brought this upon themselves. They have been waging an ideological, psychological and economic war against European men for several generations now.

The “Muslim rape wave” myth

Why does the “Christmas in Eurabia” video jump from London to Paris and then to Oslo, where a Norwegian man tells his daughter to let Muslims rape her? Aside from the general tastelessness of the video, isn't it especially inappropriate to focus on Norway, the site of the recent killings by Anders Breivik, whose crimes were motivated by a fear of creeping Eurabia and the raping of white women by hordes of Muslim immigrants?

A possible explanation lies in a pair of fabricated stories reported by the Israeli settler news site Arutz Sheva. Last June, Arutz Sheva “reporter” Gil Ronen wrote an article entitled “Police Report: All Assault Rapists in Oslo Follow Muhammad,” and he recently followed up on this story with another report, “Muslim ‘Rape Wave’ Reported in Oslo, Ministers Blame Israel.” The articles alleged that Norway was “suffering from an unprecedented wave of rapes that are largely being perpetrated by Muslim immigrants against local women,” based on statistics in an Oslo police report. Moreover, Norwegian “government ministers, most of them avowed anti-Semites, claimed that the report and its publication serve Israel and its policy of occupation,” with Norway’s justice minister declaring, “Israel must be glad to hear about it.”

However, the source for these stories was a single person living in Israel, a blogger named Yehuda Bello who was described by Ronen as “acclaimed,” “well-acquainted with Norwegian culture,” and as someone “who understands Norwegian and has Norwegian contacts.”

Then the story started falling apart. Arutz Sheva inexplicably removed references to the supposed anti-Semitic Norwegian ministers, while Boston University professor and Eurabist nut Richard Landes attempted to corroborate the story about the ministers, to no avail.

Meanwhile, writer Farha Khaled did what Gil Ronen and Arutz Sheva failed to do: she provided a link to the actual Norwegian police report and inquired with the Norwegian justice ministry about the statistics. The ministry’s response:

The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin. The number is however, so low that it does not provide a basis for drawing conclusions with regard to country of origin. Two of them were very young (under 18) and two had severe psychiatric diagnoses and cannot be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture. It is highlighted in the report that generalizations like “Oslo’s rapists are foreigners,” which have been seen in media, are wrong. The report gives no statistics regarding religion of rapists.

While Oslo has indeed been rocked with what has been termed a “rape wave,” authorities are still attempting to identify the culprits and causes, even suspecting the involvement of a serial rapist. Besides, if a “wave” of rapes signals a higher than statistically normal number of occurrences, one cannot necessarily refer to statistics preceding the wave to determine the identities of the current perpetrators.

Interestingly, Gil Ronen had cited another person as an authority on “Muslim rape waves”: the then-pseudonymous Eurabist blogger known as “Fjordman,” who was a primary inspiration for Anders Breivik. Much of Breivik’s manifesto was authored by Fjordman. In the June Arutz Sheva article, Ronen approvingly cited Fjordman’s warning about an earlier “immigrant [and Muslim] rape wave in Sweden,” from back in 2005.

Such reports of hordes of brown-skinned attackers may be familiar to people living in the US in the 1990s, when the media promulgated sensational reports of “wilding” and of African American and Latino “superpredators,” along with today’s recurrent media warnings of “immigrant crime waves.”

As we should be aware, the notion of brown men defiling white women is not a specifically Eurabist scare. It has long been the pinnacle of white supremacist and xenophobic fears, and has long been evoked to justify the oppression and expulsion of brown peoples.

bluesc
02-14-2012, 11:33 AM
That's not an excuse for rape, assault, and murder.

People of all races and religions rape, assault and murder.

ExPatPaki
02-14-2012, 11:34 AM
People of all races and religions rape, assault and murder.

Except police reports from Oslo don't mention religion.

bluesc
02-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Except police reports from Oslo don't mention religion.

I wasn't aware we were talking about any specific cases in Oslo.

angelatc
02-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Yes, I do think the Mossad killed the Iranian scientists. We all feel our lives are in real danger because of the Iranian nuclear program, so we are assassinating scientists..

Even though there's no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear power? Apparently its too bad Iran didn't start taking out Israeli nuclear scientists about 30 years ago, because it appears Israel is always the aggressor.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Even though there's no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear power? Apparently its too bad Iran didn't start taking out Israeli nuclear scientists about 30 years ago, because it appears Israel is always the aggressor.

I think you meant nuclear weapons. Iran is developing nuclear power.

alex_florida
02-14-2012, 12:21 PM

Israel is "special".

"UN resolusions": If you are a libertarian, how can you refer to UN resolutions to dictate a sovereign state which territory it has to cede? Do you deem that UN resolusions are above the US Contitution and Law as well?

"Blockade of Gaza": Blockade is an act of war, you are right. Hamas that rules in Gaze is at war with Israel until, how they claim, the last Jew will be dumped into the sea. Continued firing of rockets and bombings of buses are also acts of war, aren't they?

"...cease occupation of Palestine, the Golan Heights and the Shebaa Farms... don't have to compensate the 500,000 Arabs they expelled from their land in 1948": Why don't you request from France to cease occupation of Strasbourg of Germany and/or return Germans there; of Check Fepublic - to return thousands of Germans to Bohemia; from Poland - to return Gdansk (German Szczecin) and Germans there; from Russia - to return Finish Karelia and Viborg to Finland and return Finns there, or half of Sakhalin and islands to Japan and return Japanese their, etc. All these occupations and exiles happened after WWII, the same historical period when Arab-Israel wars happened. Oh... Germany was agressor so it ceded territories and paid contributions ... but so were Arab countries those wage several aggressive wars against Israel... but they paid no contribution and now the same European and other occupants shout the loudest demanding from Israel to give up everything. Double standards or what?

"They don't have to compensate the 500,000 Arabs they expelled from their land in 1948": Don't have Arabs to compensate about 500,000 Jews they expelled from their land, deprived of property and, in many cases, lives in 40th and 50th? Nobody tells about these pogroms in the most arab countries, including the same Syria as well as Iraq, Morocco, Egypt, etc. Acctually, in result the exchange of 500,000 Arabs with 500,000 Jews happened. The only difference that Israel absorbed these 500,000 Jews whereas Arab countries put their Arab brothers in the camps to use them as a tool against Israel. By the way, about 1,500,000 Arabs are the Israeli citizens but you hardly find any Jews in the arab countries now because real ethnic cleansing and, in some cases, genocide happened in Arab countries, not in Israel.

puppetmaster
02-14-2012, 12:50 PM

But your Government will use our nukes...so no matter what we have helped.

There are so many sad statements in this post. casual wars and killing over religious beliefs....sad
Governments use these tactics to their benefit without regard to human life.

JuicyG
02-14-2012, 12:54 PM
But your Government will use our nukes...so no matter what we have helped.

There are so many sad statements in this post. casual wars and killing over religious beliefs....sad
Governments use these tactics to their benefit without regard to human life.

I don`t think they plan to use nukes.

Also, US arming Israel with nukes was a strategic move in the context of a proxy war with Soviet Union in the middle east. Many Arab states were Soviet puppet regimes. Soviet Union used to have military bases in Lybia and Syria for example.

puppetmaster
02-14-2012, 12:56 PM

Also US arming Israel with nukes was a strategic move in the context of a proxy war with Soviet Union in the middle east. Many Arab states were Soviet puppet regimes. Soviet Union used to have bases in Lybia and Syria for example.

"bunker buster" is a Nuke

milo10
02-14-2012, 01:00 PM
The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin. The number is however, so low that it does not provide a basis for drawing conclusions with regard to country of origin. Two of them were very young (under 18) and two had severe psychiatric diagnoses and cannot be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture. It is highlighted in the report that generalizations like “Oslo’s rapists are foreigners,” which have been seen in media, are wrong. The report gives no statistics regarding religion of rapists.

Can a mod make his lettering a normal size? I resent that type of font usage in a discussion. If you can't speak in normal sized fonts, what does it say about your respect for others in a free exchange?

Besides which, you are playing games with statistics. You picked a year when assault rape was relatively low, and even then they were all foreigners. Assault rape is what most people generally mean when they say rape...not date rape, not statuatory rape, not what Assange was charged with in Sweden.

Video news report below with transcript.

Oslo: All Assault-Rapes commited by Non-Western Men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rHFKRwv5Y&feature=player_embedded#!

00:01:11:84 00:01:16:16 From 2005-2010 a total of 86 sexual assaults involving rape was reported
00:01:16:44 00:01:20:56 in 83 cases the man was described as having "non-western appearance"
00:01:20:83 00:01:24:65 these are all the cases in which the perpetrator could be identified by the victim
00:01:25:88 00:01:30:31 Many of the perpetrators who commit these rapes are on the edge of society
00:01:30:31 00:01:33:54 often unemployed, arriving from traumatized countries.
00:01:33:87 00:01:37:44 In the past five years it has often been asylum seekers
00:01:37:74 00:01:40:98 This girl was raped by a man of pakistani heritage
00:01:40:98 00:01:46:58 she is an ethnic norwegian as is almost all victims who are assaulted and then raped

One other interesting part of the transcript in the case covered, since you are harping on the fact that religion is unknown. The victim continues:

00:01:46:80 00:01:51:43 "He said, that he had the right to do exactly as he wanted to a woman"
00:01:51:67 00:01:55:41 Why? "Because that is how it was in his religion"
00:01:55:41 00:02:00:51 "Women did not have rights or oppinions, he was in charge"

Danke
02-14-2012, 01:10 PM

Not necessarily.

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 01:16 PM

GBU-28, GBU-37 and GBU-57, which are the most powerful bunker busters the US (Israel) has are not nukes.

milo10
02-14-2012, 01:19 PM

Also, US arming Israel with nukes was a strategic move in the context of a proxy war with Soviet Union in the middle east. Many Arab states were Soviet puppet regimes. Soviet Union used to have military bases in Lybia and Syria for example.

The United States armed Israel with nukes? That was honestly not my understanding at all. Are you just assuming that, or do you have a good knowledge of this before I start pulling up links?

eduardo89
02-14-2012, 01:21 PM
The United States armed Israel with nukes? That was honestly not my understanding at all. Are you just assuming that, or do you have a good knowledge of this before I start pulling up links?

I always thought it was the French who gave Israel their first nuclear reactor...

alex_florida
02-14-2012, 01:24 PM
What BS? And "showed my true colors"?? I'm very open about my opposition to Zionism. I'm very open about my opposition to an Israeli state. I'm very open to my opposition to a "two state solution". I believe in a one state solution for the Holy Land, not one based on a racist, supremacist, oppressive ideology like Zionism.

The most Arabs also believe in a one state solution for the Holy Land - the solution where all Jews will be dumped to the sea. I think you would like to see the Holy Land somewhat like Saudi Arabia where nobody except Muslims allowed live and nobody except Muslim can visit any Holy places.

milo10
02-14-2012, 01:27 PM
I always thought it was the French who gave Israel their first nuclear reactor...

You're correct, but the story behind the weapons is more complex. For example:

"The CIA believed that Israel's first bombs may have been made with highly enriched uranium stolen in the mid-1960s from the US Navy nuclear fuel plant operated by the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation, where sloppy material accounting would have masked the theft.[48][49]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel

milo10
02-14-2012, 01:30 PM
The most Arabs also believe in a one state solution for the Holy Land - the solution where all Jews will be dumped to the sea. I think you would like to see the Holy Land somewhat like Saudi Arabia where nobody except Muslims allowed live and nobody except Muslim can visit any Holy places.

At this point, that is probably the truth. Israel and the Arabs have been in a cycle of retribution for decades. It would be foolish to expect either side to be moral paragons. All you can do is work towards peace in steps.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
02-14-2012, 01:50 PM

Interesting conversation, but that's bullshit itself. People can have a conversation on a message board without convincing anyone Paul's base is anything. And I'm not supporting anyone in this conversation, but get over yourselves. If you can make most people think Paul's base is something, then start a thread and go for it.

What makes your position any different than a muslim extremist? The problem with your stance of how the US can let Israel go it alone is that that ain't gonna happen. Americans will be expected to back Israel with the blood of our children.

People expecting that are going to get surprised. You know as the rest of us that we're getting pretty sick of constant war and at this point, it's not even a financial possibility right now if we are talking about russian and chinese involvement. I just don't see it happening.

ExPatPaki
02-14-2012, 02:24 PM
You picked a year when assault rape was relatively low, and even then they were all foreigners.

It said Europeans were the majority of the perpetrators, not people with black skin color. So according to you all blacks are rapists?

puppetmaster
02-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Regardless if any Nuke is used, A death caused for any religious reasons discredits the religion. IMO.

milo10
02-14-2012, 02:38 PM
It said Europeans were the majority of the perpetrators, not people with black skin color. So according to you all blacks are rapists?

My god, you didn't even read the text that you so rudely inflated. Again:

And now, again, all the cases where the victim was able to view the perpetrator of the rape in all cases of assault rape from 2005 through 2010, the perpetrator was identified as of foreign origin.

00:01:11:84 00:01:16:16 From 2005-2010 a total of 86 sexual assaults involving rape was reported
00:01:16:44 00:01:20:56 in 83 cases the man was described as having "non-western appearance"
00:01:20:83 00:01:24:65 these are all the cases in which the perpetrator could be identified by the victim

ExPatPaki
02-14-2012, 02:40 PM
One other interesting part of the transcript in the case covered, since you are harping on the fact that religion is unknown. The victim continues:

00:01:46:80 00:01:51:43 "He said, that he had the right to do exactly as he wanted to a woman"
00:01:51:67 00:01:55:41 Why? "Because that is how it was in his religion"
00:01:55:41 00:02:00:51 "Women did not have rights or oppinions, he was in charge"

So did this scenario happened for how many victims? 1 victim or all 86?

In any case, yes the religion is still unknown, so thanks for proving my point.

ExPatPaki
02-14-2012, 02:42 PM
So non-western appearance equals those with non-white skin color right? Does foreign also mean that?

milo10
02-14-2012, 02:51 PM
So did this scenario happened for how many victims? 1 victim or all 86?

In any case, yes the religion is still unknown, so thanks for proving my point.

The religion was not made part of the study, to my knowledge (I have not seen the original study). In the only case that I saw covered in depth, the rapist's religion, which was presumably Muslim as he was Pakistani, was used as a justification. This would be unusual under any circumstances. It is an odd coincidence, but one that I felt was interesting for this thread.

It is of course quite possible that many or most of the rapists are non-Muslims. However, all of the assault rapists who could be identified by the victim were described as non-Western in appearance by the victims.

milo10
02-14-2012, 02:53 PM
So non-western appearance equals those with non-white skin color right?

Yes.

Does foreign also mean that?

It depends on the context of what you are reading. I don't want the issue muddled, as in this particular study, all of the identified rapists were non-Western.

J_White
02-14-2012, 09:07 PM
this has become quite a debate !!