PDA

View Full Version : To Ron Paul Specifically Regarding Soft Support and Doubters

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Between all of the negativity, doubts, speculation of fraud, and various other aspects to this entire political campaign. It has become apparent that there is indeed some soft support that is not motivated or active enough in the campaign. How do we fix this, in order to give ourselves a little boost? The answer to that question, I believe, is a public or personal speech dedicated to Ron Paul supporters specifically. Address them, give them hope, and energize them. I believe this would be a wise decision, to motivate many. Perhaps even awaken more people. Talk to the people on a personal level, because we already know you're one of us.

Paul Or Nothing II
02-15-2012, 01:49 AM
He's ALREADY trying to do that, that's why he has talked about the delegates & how we're doing well there, irrespective of the popular-vote, etc

Philosophy_of_Politics
02-15-2012, 03:14 AM
He's ALREADY trying to do that, that's why he has talked about the delegates & how we're doing well there, irrespective of the popular-vote, etc

I meant not in an interview. I mean him just freely talking to his supporters. Whether from at home, in his office, etc. I don't care if he's in his comfy clothes. There is definitely a solid chunk of supporters who are discouraged due to "recent events." They need a boost of encouragement.