PDA

View Full Version : End the Income Tax in Massachusetts

lx43
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Help end the state income tax in Mass. It came extremely close to passing in the 2000 election with 46% in favor of repealing the state income tax.

Think of the ripple effect this would have across the nation. This is where the REAL Boston Tea Party took place. Lets have a second one on election day.

http://www.smallgovernmentact.org/

quickmike
11-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Help end the state income tax in Mass. It came extremely close to passing in the 2000 election with 46% in favor of repealing the state income tax.

Think of the ripple effect this would have across the nation. This is where the REAL Boston Tea Party took place. Lets have a second one on election day.

http://www.smallgovernmentact.org/

Hell, they would just raise food and beverage taxes and property taxes to make up for it. Its just a shell game. Being a huge liberal state, I couldnt imagine them getting rid of a tax without having another way to pay for all the govt programs they like so much in Mass.

lx43
11-12-2007, 09:02 PM
From what I understand they're like what Ron Paul says replace it with nothing!!!!

lx43
11-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Mike: I have a question. People have said the samething to me about RP when I mentioned he wants to eliminate the income tax. They immediately ask what will he replace it with. How can we overcome this to make people believe he would replace it with nothing?

derdy
11-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Mike: I have a question. People have said the samething to me about RP when I mentioned he wants to eliminate the income tax. They immediately ask what will he replace it with. How can we overcome this to make people believe he would replace it with nothing?

He would replace it with nothing because he wants to eliminate various departments and our spending overseas. Less spending = less taxes.

Abobo
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Just move to Nevada -- no income tax and only a 7% sale tax.... Oh, and gambling and hookers :D

Corydoras
11-13-2007, 12:46 AM
There is no sales tax on food or clothing in Massachusetts, so repealing income tax might mean instating that.