PDA

View Full Version : Maine was like Iowa, so let's reach out to Santorum who got screwed in Iowa

Maestro232
02-13-2012, 02:32 PM
So it's time for a Santorum-Paul alliance purely in regards to exposing Romney's buying of the Iowa and Maine GOP's to perpetrate fraud. There is a clear pattern of initially delivering a win to Romney even if they have to reverse course later when the press can mostly ignore it and the damage has been done. We should tag team with Santorum in regards to saying, "You know, Romney is not trustworthy in his dealings and we've both seen this now in two separate states..."

The One
02-13-2012, 02:35 PM
I usually reach back from Santorum...but to each his own.

kathy88
Wouldn't trust them as far as I can expectorate.

Karsten
No more alliances. Just fight.

jolynna
02-13-2012, 03:03 PM
If Rick Santorum WON the CPAC, that win should count.

EVERY voter deserves to have his or her vote counted with respect. And no candidate should be given UNFAIR advantage over the other...no matter WHO thinks that "for our own good" Romney or somebody else needed to win that contest. Much "evil" has happened because people in power violated our rights or did things behind our backs illegally, "for our own good".

I don't want MY candidate, Ron Paul, treated with disrespect or unfairly and I don't want anybody else to have the candidate of their choice treated unfairly (dirtily) either. I'll stand up for Rick Santorum's right for a fair vote the way I will stand up for Ron Paul in Maine. Wrong is wrong.

NO, I would not vote for Mr. Santorum, ever. But, I will go down fighting to have the vote of someone who DID vote for him count and to assure that ALL candidates are treated "fairly".

alucard13mmfmj
02-13-2012, 03:07 PM
I think it is our best interests to keep every candidate from dropping out eh? Just so no one can get that magic number of 1144. Santorum is a lying POS. We should make sure Newt doesn't drop though... Newt has not won anything since SC and has been pretty much at the bottom of the barrel at the moment. Ron should start attacking Romney and Santorum just so they don't gain too much momentum. If Ron Paul cant get momentum... neither should the other candidates. That's how we will win. No one getting momentum.

thoughtomator
02-13-2012, 03:10 PM
I agree that we share a complaint with the Santorum camp and that it might benefit us to use them as allies in anti-fraud efforts.

jcarcinogen
02-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Santorum is complaining about CPAC being bought by Romney and the narrative is that Santorum is a sore loser and going negative. Either the media doesnt even care and refuses to do any investigating or they are in Romney's pocket too. Either way I would definitely NOT suggest an alliance with Santorum, he's a terrible person.

Edward
02-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Let's not and just say we did.

Mister Grieves
02-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Horrible idea.

gb13
02-13-2012, 04:20 PM
The only thing we should be doing with regards to santorum is embarrassing him in public. I'd support an effort by the official Ron Paul Campaign to pants Santorum during a stump speech before I'd support any kind of alliance with him.

jolynna
02-13-2012, 04:26 PM
This isn't about what kind of person Santorum is.

Those that voted for him deserve to have their vote respected.

If votes were "BOUGHT" or "dead people" resurrected to give Romney a higher vote count, the people that voted for Santorum or Gingerich were disrespected.

While I wouldn't vote for Newt or Rick, I will go down fighting for their right (and the voters rights) to a fair process.

I have seen some articles from sites that don't support Ron Paul (they even call him kooky) that are saying Maine was stolen from Ron Paul.

I think that Ron Paul people should be equally mortified and stand up for Santorum's rights.

I expect people that think Ron Paul has a dangerous foreign policy to STILL insist on a fair election. And in return I will fight for their candidates be treated fairly.

jolynna
02-13-2012, 04:34 PM
If I were Newt I wouldn't give up until all the Southern states cast their vote.

The south is Newt's home turf. Newt knows and has the heart and soul of THAT market.

Florida doesn't really count as the south to people from states like Georgia or Mississippi. So what happened there does not reflect the kind of results Newt should get from the states where I believe Newt will be adored.

Edward
02-13-2012, 04:47 PM
This isn't about what kind of person Santorum is.

The OP's suggestion was to form an alliance with Santorum to attack Romney as "not trustworthy". In that context, there is much relevance to the kind of person Santorum is.

Captain Shays
02-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Who cares what Santorum says? Didn't he just come out and accuse Ron Paul of "trucking in supporters" to last year's CPAC? We KNOW that never happened so either Santorum is repeating a myth or he's outright lying. I think he's more of a liar because I have heard him lying before.

Why do people call him Frothy?