PDA

View Full Version : Pop my cherry.

KMX
02-13-2012, 09:45 AM
IM a 1st timer, LOL

Anywho. I am 28 years old have a wonderful wife and 2 kids. I have been following Ron Paul for about a year now. I have never really been in to polotics until latley b/c of how bad it's getting. I just "woke" up about 3 months ago. WOW. We are in trouble people. I am here to help. Already I have woke up my brother some of my family members and people at work. I AM A BEAST! I have donated $$$ to Ron Paul. I also orderd my T shirts, buttons, signs, and card handouts for when I hit the street, I think everyone should do the same. We fail to realize we are up against a MONSTER that is being fed by BILLIONAIRs. This is a fight that will go down in history,,,,and you know the underdog always wins! WE NEED TO GO 120% to get Ron Paul in office or we are going to be in to deep in 4 more years. Let's wake up America and the rest of this world! yeah!

angelatc
02-13-2012, 09:50 AM
*pop* Welcome Home.

CaptUSA
02-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome! And I like your enthusiasm!

robertwerden
02-13-2012, 09:56 AM
You managed to pop it on your own. Simply waking up is in effect the pop you were looking for. Welcome to the movement, keep spreading the message. If you don't know something of Ron Pauls platform, simply install a constitution app on your smart phone if you have one, and all of Ron Pauls stances can be referenced there.

tennman
02-13-2012, 10:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU8jw7fzikQ

Matthew5
02-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the Revolution! :)

We always love fresh enthusiasm around these parts.

RM918
02-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Welcome! You have also destroyed the brief, terrible dreams of hundreds of young men today.

Matthew5
02-13-2012, 11:03 AM
You have also destroyed the brief, terrible dreams of hundreds of young men today.

Nerdy Pervs: *Read title with glee*

KMX: "...have a wonderful wife and 2 kids."

Nerdy Pervs: "Dang, got tricked again..." *weeps*

Danke
02-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Welcome! You have also destroyed the brief, terrible dreams of hundreds of young men today.

Not necessarily young...

oyarde
02-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Greetings KMX ,you , sir , are at a very important age , for it is yourself and your children that big govt will look to steal earnings from to pay for the out of control spending . Welcome !

KMX
02-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Tenman love the short video. I truly can relate to that.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

If you are in the DFW area of Texas

Please join me and others Wednesday February 22nd From 2-5pm in Mansfield, Texas for a sign wave / brochure hand out to promote Ron Paul. The weather looks to be 65-70 degrees and sunny so it will be a perfect day to get out. To confirm you are coming or for more information please e-mail me at TarrantCountyForRonPaul@yahoo.com You can also join us on Facebook (Tarrant County For Ron Paul) Thank you so much for supporting Ron Paul !!

It’s not just a sign wave we are going to be doing some canvassing and talking to be people one on one which is VERY effective. I have a very busy intersection near a shopping center in mind. I will have about 300 brochures and 300 Ron Paul business/information cards so we can hand them out and chit chat to people. Join me and be APART of the Revolution!