PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ONE Video To Do The Trick

Revolution9
02-13-2012, 08:54 AM
I am trying to wrangle a digital billboard slot on the cheap from the client I work for in Atlanta at the highest car count in the nation at I-85 and I-285. He wanted me to send him a video..One video...about Ron Paul, as he had a hard time believing this guy is running with the policies he has and gave me the line about "they won't let him you know". I told him he has walked amongst evil men for four decades with grace and no harm and is the last statesman left. I told him about foreign aid and bringing troops home. He likes that. He has over a billion in assets in Egypt and because of what is happening there he can get 10K USD a week wired and that is it or go to Lebanon and pay 30%.. The egyptian fedres hung up on him.

So I want one video.. Not too long as I guarantee he will get interrupted with business. The video should hilite Ron's voting record and his stances on most issues, give some of his killer debate replies. If I hook him he may give up the rotation slot for free. This man is an Egyptian Muslim living in the US since 8 years old and is an American citizen. What video would you recommend and why? I don't wanna waste this shot.

TIA
Rev9

Tyler_Durden
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
How about the 2002 predictions video?

Or the "What is it about Ron Paul?" video

Revolution9
02-13-2012, 09:01 AM
How about the 2002 predictions video?

Or the "What is it about Ron Paul?" video

I haven't had time to watch all of them this go around. I know there has been some amazing videos made. I probably want a bunch of this and some of that and part of another. I liked the predictions speech. That is up there. I do need links if ya got em.. Maybe post the vids in the thread for others as well. I am an all four burners today and haven't got alot of collaterals research time.

Best Regards
Rev9

Tyler_Durden
02-13-2012, 09:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM&sns=em

Playpianoking made this. His greatest work so far.....

Tyler_Durden
02-13-2012, 09:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUXNfk4MMlI&sns=em

Revolution9
02-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Thanks Tyler. If there is a video with some of the best of the debate answers across many debates that would be a sweet finisher. The first one is great. The second one is good but I need one or two others to set up that as the final, "why we support this guy" video.

Rev9