PDA

View Full Version : NOBP Moneybomb now posted on RP Facebook page

GraniteHills
02-13-2012, 07:26 AM
Just a minute ago.

This is the first update to the page since last Thursday.

Donate!!

centure7
02-13-2012, 09:34 AM
I'd like to point out how easy it actually was to do. I posted a message asking who owned the Facebook page Saturday night and was told it was owned by the official campaign. I called the campaign headquarters phone number listed clearly on the Ron Paul website. I talked to Holly and asked her to add the money bomb post to the Facebook page. I then called again a few hours later for a follow-up and Holly reported she had emailed the "Facebook team" about the issue but that she didn't expect a response until Monday. Then I check the Facebook page at 10:30AM this morning and find out that its been updated.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes of effort and based on the spike in pledges I know it made a huge difference. This also shows a very responsive campaign! Since we started asking websites to promote the money bomb a few days ago sign-ups have increased by over 25%.

Other simple things to make a difference include contacting family & friends, reminding them to sign up as Republicans if they have not done so by the correct day, reminding them to vote on election day, and reminding them if they are enthusiastic about Paul to sign up as a delegate. That also only takes five minutes and makes a big difference! For people who insist they don't have time for the Phone from Home program, it takes less time to forward a message to family/friends than it does to check Ron Paul Forums.

Bruno
02-13-2012, 09:37 AM
I'd like to point out how easy it actually was to do. I posted a message asking who owned the Facebook page Saturday night and was told it was owned by the official campaign. I called the campaign headquarters phone number listed clearly on the Ron Paul website. I talked to Holly and asked her to add the money bomb post to the Facebook page. I then called again a few hours later for a follow-up and Holly reported she had emailed the "Facebook team" about the issue but that she didn't expect a response until Monday. Then I check the Facebook page at 10:30AM this morning and find out that its been updated.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes of effort and based on the spike in pledges I know it made a huge difference. This also shows a very responsive campaign! Since we started asking websites to promote the money bomb a few days ago sign-ups have increased by over 25%.

Other simple things to make a difference include contacting family & friends, reminding them to sign up as Republicans if they have not done so by the correct day, reminding them to vote on election day, and reminding them if they are enthusiastic about Paul to sign up as a delegate. That also only takes five minutes and makes a big difference! For people who insist they don't have time for the Phone from Home program, it takes less time to forward a message to family/friends than it does to check Ron Paul Forums.

+ rep, well done!