PDA

View Full Version : A great place to reach out to young voters, perhaps?

Restore America Now
02-13-2012, 01:56 AM
LiveWire is a website that has been around for a long long time and the user base is immense. They have a politics section, and it is almost completely pro-Paul. There are a few there who argue profusely against him (like a thread, "Reasons I don't like Paul.") Now, most of the Paul people can hold their own, but it seems like they could use some backup. Many people on RPF are fantastic at getting people to really understand the finer points of Ron Paul's policies and philosophy. Lots of great discussion going on over there and the more the merrier! A majority of the user base is young, college-aged so it is the perfect breeding ground. :)

If you have the time you can take a look over here. hxxp://golivewire.com/forums/forum-23-s-0.html

I believe you don't even have to register; you can just post anonymously as a guest.

Apologies if this thread is misplaced; I meant no harm.

Natural Citizen
02-13-2012, 02:28 AM
I'm not going to register for a forum just to school an idiot. That thread does serve to disinform though. Especially since folks have no idea just how far Codex Alimentarius has come in the last 8 years. Monsanto is doing some damage too. If anyone does decide to take it on, feel free to hammer him/her with what I've shared in my State about Food safety in particular. http://de.newszapforums.com/forum60/105629.html There is quite a bit of information. In fact, the last post was specifically on Ron Paul's defense of food rights.

Oh, and of course there is a Ron Paul 2012 thread too but folks here won't find anything there that they don't already know. Is a rather widely conservative read newspaper though.

MrTwisted
02-13-2012, 02:39 AM
I kinda wanted to help, but there are people better mentally equipped than myself who could do it. so here's a...

bump