PDA

View Full Version : when did you realize we'll win?

spivey378
11-12-2007, 08:01 PM
i think right around when a new hope came on the net and had like 200k hits in an hour or something ridiculous

nov 5th solidified it

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 08:03 PM
The straw polls

itsnobody
11-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Like around June '07

ross11988
11-12-2007, 08:04 PM
When I dont see a false flag for the next year

Cindy
11-12-2007, 08:18 PM
There is a video of him having breakfast at the Hyatt in NYC with a bunch of Paul supporters in the streets. Before he heads down, to march with them to Grand Central Station for a rah rah speech, he and Carol are shown up high in the window, looking out at the supporters, smiling and waving.

BAM, I was hit with a vision of them doing that in front of the White House and it felt and looked so real, I got the chills. Very surreal and powerful experience it was.

That was my Moment for me. I really see it happening since then, because I got to see it, like being given a sneak peek into a future probability.

I beleive................

ronpaulitician
11-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Nov 5th showed me that our chances were a lot better than I had initially thought.

hillertexas
11-12-2007, 08:35 PM
His impromptu speech inside Grand Central Station did it for me

phixonpolitics
11-12-2007, 08:38 PM
August 8, 2007. I wrote a comment over at dailypaul in regards to the Iowa straw poll - ppl were worried about the vote count. The campaign was trying to get the supporters to stop calling the Iowa GOP. At the end of my comment, I stated

"...That's the main point even of the straw polls - trying to gain momentum that gains money that gains more professional-type exposure that gains more momentum, etc.
In my opinion, we have actually broken through the dam, it's now time to go with the flow and not thrash so much. "

At this point, for some reason, I felt that the point of no return for the establishment to stop Ron Paul's message had passed. It was truly out of their control already.

And what I meant by go with the flow was more like many, many hands pushing the snowball in rhythm, or maybe like the steam engine turning over at an ever-quickening pace. It concerned me a bit at the time that these hands that could be working in unison to help that snowball get ever larger were wasting effort swatting flies.

jcbraithwaite7
Today when I saw how terrified the establishment has become. Never have I seen such hit pieces as today on GOPUSA.com and watching Glenn Beck try to make the sheep think that we are now terrorists. We officially moved from the laughing at you stage to the fighting you... next we win.

The 5th was great but the 16th is going to ROCK!!!!!

justinc.1089
It was gradual for me and culminated on the 5th. I have been seeing more and more people supporting him, and now I see money pouring in to his campaign. Just today I had my "Ron Paul R[evol]ution" shirt on at my college, and some guy I walked by yelled out "Ron Paul!" so I asked if he wanted a bumper sticker and he said sure. And my history professor likes him too, and maybe my sociology professor, and someone I work with, and my friends, and the list goes on. I have yet to hear of anyone saying they like anyone aside from Ron Paul now that I think about it. And I've only seen 1 other sign for anyone, which was Romney, and I have seen lots of Ron Paul signs. I really think this is like the next "movement" like the civil rights movement or other movements like that.

lx43
11-12-2007, 08:43 PM
To be honest I'm still not convenience he will get the nomination but I am becoming more more optomistic about our chances everyday.

bp2519
11-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Let's put things in context here. I read that gopusa.com article today only because I search for ron paul in google news (I'm sure I'm not the only one). That site gets 100 hits per day AT MOST!!! Let's not worry about these pesky little articles that are popping up. We must put things into context or we will lose focus. gopusa.com is worthless. :)