PDA

View Full Version : This Means War!!!

The_Producer
11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
This Means War!!!

Austin Petersen
November 12, 2007

The evidence is in... the verdict is guilty.

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/...

The Main Stream Media has betrayed the American people.

The Media has deliberately covered Ron Paul up. The polls are deliberately not including his name. We have been had.

Citizens of the World,

Our American nation is now poised on the precipice of a Real new American Revolution. This is not a revolution that can be fought with muskets or indeed weapons of any kind. It will have to be fought with our minds and our wills alone against ourselves. We have a short window of opportunity within which to act, and by acting restore our Civil Liberties, and rule of Law. Our Liberties are not the Governments to take away! No man may deprive me of life, liberty, or property without due process, regardless of the unconstitutional laws this criminal administration has penned. The American people must begin to work together on a massive scale for our own collective survival and we must ignite the flames of Liberty again in the hearts of our countrymen.

Too long have we slept in silence hypnotized by our high tech gadgetry and silver light up toys, as giggling dark bogeymen worked feverishly behind our back making plans to build dynastic empires. For too long have we been ignorant of our history and neglectful of our laws, and our masterpiece of Civilization and Humanity, The American Constitution. Brothers and Sisters, we must work together swiftly to educate and inform the American public of the very real danger we are in.

Think of the work we must do! At this point in time we have a nation filled with people who know more about Britney Spears mating habits then the value of the money they hold in their hands. The dollar slips on World Markets. Our inheritances dwindle. Private Mercenaries with the power to usurp our government (indeed it looks like they might have already) rape and pillage in Iraq and elsewhere, in our name. Is this the American Dream? We are in very real danger and we must be unflagging in our efforts to elect Dr. Ron Paul as our next President.

We have subverted our rule of law so long that we have even convinced ourselves that this country must return to a DEMOCRACY! Yet, I say we are a Republic!

We are indeed stronger and more real than we could have ever imagined. November 5th showed us thatWe have real power... and they are terrified. Good. They're in big trouble.

US Soldiers across the world hear me now... we are bringing you home! Your lives will not be sacrificed anymore on the anvil of Corporate Greed.

The Ron Paul Revolution is coming to Washington. It's time to take out the garbage.

Yours in Liberty

-Austin Petersen

Edward
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
No war. Calm down.

First post? Welcome to the show. You're a great American!

Marceline88
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
No this means Peace.
Howdy and welcome. Nice thunderous first post.....we feel ya.

Bob Cochran
11-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Oh, it's war all right. To treat it as anything else is to treat it too lightly.

llepard
11-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the Board!

We hear you loud and clear.

You are our kind of person. Let's go get em.

LWL

kill the banks
11-12-2007, 08:20 PM
the pen is mightier than the sword ... here's to relearning the constitution ~ and the means to peace and prosperity ... help educate & welcome aboard

kill the banks

Convert
11-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Forgive my ignorance but who is Austin Petersen, and where is his evidence (I believe it because I've been saying it, but I need evidence to convince the obtuse).

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome! Don't drink the tap water, there's somethin' in it..

inibo
11-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Forgive my ignorance but who is Austin Petersen, and where is his evidence (I believe it because I've been saying it, but I need evidence to convince the obtuse).

This guy? (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/members/4223797/)

xRedfoxx
11-12-2007, 09:29 PM
hmmmm....joined in 2007........

nexus7
11-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Great article.