PDA

View Full Version : Contact the Maine State Chairman to reverse his decision & help Ron Paul Win Maine!

Harper
02-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Yesterday, the Maine State Chairman, Charles M. Webster, announced that Mitt Romney was the winner without allowing all counties votes to be counted. The Caucus in Washington County (that has huge Ron Paul support) was postponed due to weather and their votes will NOT be counted. Contact Charles M. Webster at webster@mainegop.com and express your outrage at his tyrannical decision and urge him to reverse this decision so that ALL counties in Maine will be counted and Ron Paul will WIN. I wrote him the following email this morning:

Dear Mr. Webster,
As a United States citizen, I am outraged by your decision to call Mitt Romney the winner of the Maine Caucus without allowing Washington County to be counted. If the Iowa Caucus had not waited to count ALL their votes, than Rick Santorum would not be the winner today. It seems that you have a bias and were desperate to make Mitt Romney the winner, when it is clear that Ron Paul would be the true winner in Maine. I urge you to change your mind and allow the Washington County Caucus to count. This should be illegal, as it is clearly WRONG to not allow a group of voters to have any say in the election. You mine as well not allow African Americans to vote, as it is the same thing by segregating a county and stripping them of their right to have a valid vote. ALL voters should have a chance in the election to speak their opinion. You have taken this right away and your name, Charles M. Webster, will go down in history as making a tyrannical decision. Please do the right thing and reconsider this monumental decision. Thank you very much.

PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS SO THAT HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS/MILLIONS CAN WRITE TO THE CHAIRMAN TODAY!

JuicyG
02-12-2012, 12:43 PM
I wonder if any palms were greased for that decision to be made.

low preference guy
02-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I wonder if any palms were greased for that decision to be made.

of course, Mitt Romney makes personal contributions to the campaigns of establishment hacks in every state.

so it's not even a secret. it's done in the open.

Harper
02-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Please do write the Chairman on this issue. Although he most likely will not change his mind, it will be good for him to see that his deceitful action did not go unnoticed.

low preference guy
02-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Please do write the Chairman on this issue. Although he most likely will not change his mind, it will be good for him to see that his deceitful action did not go unnoticed.

I think he already screwed himself. When all the votes are in, if Ron Paul wins, Maine newspapers will say: Ron Paul wins if 100% of the votes are counted. If we win enough votes in the remaining caucuses, that guy is burned for life.