PDA

View Full Version : Washington State is the next Caucus State.

The Dark Knight
02-12-2012, 12:40 AM
3 weeks away, and I am kind of stressed out after watching how the GOP rigged the Maine caucus. I do not trust the party here but I think we can win, if we are given a fair fight. Any suggestions to make sure the vote is fair and honest? I will report results on here from my caucus on Caucus day. I have 5 people coming with me to vote Ron Paul! My county went for Ron Paul last time and we are looking for it to happen again.

Xenophage
02-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Well, my girlfriend is caucusing in Vancouver. I live outside Portland. We've got quite a few really supportive people around here. I'm hopeful...

pauliticalfan
02-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Come on through for us Washington, let's make it happen.

Vanilluxe
02-12-2012, 12:50 AM
This time we need to record the results very carefully so it does not become another Maine.

carterm
02-12-2012, 12:53 AM
3 weeks away, and I am kind of stressed out after watching how the GOP rigged the Maine caucus. I do not trust the party here but I think we can win, if we are given a fair fight. Any suggestions to make sure the vote is fair and honest? I will report results on here from my caucus on Caucus day. I have 5 people coming with me to vote Ron Paul! My county went for Ron Paul last time and we are looking for it to happen again.

i think one thing you can do, see if you can bring 7 people. or 8. or as many as you can! :) go washington!

alucard13mmfmj
02-12-2012, 12:55 AM
I think this is what should happen..

-1 day in arizona (I have a bad feeling about it.. since its next to Utah and Colorado. Not particularly our strongest areas. Probably third or fourth)
-3 days in michigan (I think we can pull off a second in michigan... unless they pump up two candidates).
-The rest in washington (The best bet for getting first place in the near future. Been PFH there for weeks).

Do townhalls Q&A, not rallys.

RPit
02-12-2012, 01:02 AM
The problem in WA is the straw poll essentially done on sign in sheets and there is no ballot or vote for candidates. We need a way to obtain the final sign in sheet otherwise they may make up shit and voters.

ericthethe
02-12-2012, 01:03 AM
I think this is what should happen..

-1 day in arizona (I have a bad feeling about it.. since its next to Utah and Colorado. Not particularly our strongest areas. Probably third or fourth).

I'd say a distant 4th, to be honest. Arizona is basically the Florida of the southwest. Lots and lost of old people. Mexicans instead of Cubans. Deserts instead of swamps.

Add to that the Mormons and I'd say Paul doesn't have a shot in hell, unfortunately.

The only use AZ will be to the campaign is being the host of the next debate. They really shouldn't waste any time or resources there.

Danjlion7
02-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Well, my girlfriend is caucusing in Vancouver. I live outside Portland. We've got quite a few really supportive people around here. I'm hopeful...

Hey, I live right next to you and your girlfriend! I'm in downtown Portland.

harikaried
02-12-2012, 03:11 AM
I don't see a Washington caucuses subforum yet, but I posted this to the Maine caucus list:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?359439-Please-get-to-the-caucus-early-and-pass-these-out-%28self-print-copy-for-cheap!-10-total%29

Use the flyers for going door-to-door for super voters (likely voted for McCain and Bush). Also use them at the caucuses -- especially if you're out of town and can't be a delegate anyway. Those talking points got us 70% more votes in Reno.