PDA

View Full Version : So I participated in a Zogby poll...

Pete Kay
11-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Has anyone else signed up for these? I have taken 3 so far. The first two didn't even offer Ron Paul as a choice but the third one did. I used to get them sent to me weekly until I answered, "Ron Paul" for my choice for President. Then they stopped sending them to me. The weird part was that after I chose Ron Paul, the page changed and the very next question that it asked me was, "Would you like to have a microchip implanted in your brain to access the internet?" Then some equally stupid questions followed. I just read on prisonplanet that other people have gotten these same type of stupid questions after choosing Ron Paul.

0zzy
11-12-2007, 07:29 PM
yep

Pete Kay
11-12-2007, 07:33 PM
yep

Yep, you've signed up or yep, they asked you absurd questions too?

jcbraithwaite7
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
The same thing happened to me and now I don't get Zogby polls anymore.

fedup100
11-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Do a little research as to who Zogby is, Figure it out.

hard@work
11-12-2007, 07:41 PM
if only we could get these recorded ...

ItsTime
11-12-2007, 07:43 PM
I signed up... only poll I took got timed out and ended before I finished.

Marceline88
11-12-2007, 07:43 PM
That what my husband was just muttering....someone needs to get screen shots of this nonsense.

ItsTime
11-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Good idea I will if I ever get another one.

That what my husband was just muttering....someone needs to get screen shots of this nonsense.

LibertyOfOne
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Has anyone else signed up for these? I have taken 3 so far. The first two didn't even offer Ron Paul as a choice but the third one did. I used to get them sent to me weekly until I answered, "Ron Paul" for my choice for President. Then they stopped sending them to me. The weird part was that after I chose Ron Paul, the page changed and the very next question that it asked me was, "Would you like to have a microchip implanted in your brain to access the internet?" Then some equally stupid questions followed. I just read on prisonplanet that other people have gotten these same type of stupid questions after choosing Ron Paul.

What? ......

Birdlady
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Yes I have heard this is happening to people. I personally haven't done any polls. I am probably in one of the worst demographics for these polls. Married at 23, no children, no landline. haha

I think Ron Paul's campaign needs to investigate these claims. There is probably a legal case for this type of character defamation.

Everyone read this article
Opinion Polls Skewed To Marginalize Ron Paul (http://prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/121107_opinion_polls.htm)

J4ck
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
'By hiring the renowned pollster John Zogby, the group had essentially purchased an objective fact, one that entered into the conventional wisdom via the nation's leading Sunday magazine.
Media coverage of polling results often neglects to mention the self-interestedness of the sponsor, and John Zogby is a leading enabler.
What these polls have in common is that they reveal "findings" that their sponsors wish the public to believe as facts. And Zogby's standing as a reputable pollster buys instant credibility.'

J4ck
11-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Alway remember to say 'F U FRANK' when you see a 'poll'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4

XelR8r
11-12-2007, 07:57 PM
http://dailypaul.com/node/7201

Scary how these media clowns demonize "conspiracy theorists" and then conspire to censor Dr. Paul, knowing any suspicion will be ignored as a conspiracy theory!

When I watch the news, it's like spying on my enemy.