PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Message!!

zeloc
02-11-2012, 08:27 PM
WTF is wrong with his campaign advisers?!?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/11/ron-paul-forges-ahead-after-finishing-second-in-maine/

Ron Paul "I'm not sure which states we'll be in, to be honest, I'll need to get some help there"

Wolf Blitzer: "Arizona is coming up, Washington, etc, any of those states you're really going to spend a lot of time in?"

Ron Paul: "I'm not sure which ones, but if it's a caucus state, we'll be there, if we have a chance of competing, we'll be there."

He should have said that he is campaigning in EVERY STATE and that he is going to win the nomination!! There is not enough confidence here. No one likes a wishy-washy candidate. And should not have admitted that Romney is in front, should have said that he (Ron Paul) is going to win the nomination and the election, and that he is not concerned with Romney.

I don't blame Ron Paul, I blame his campaign advisers and hopefully they step up soon and start prepping him better. Maine could have been won if he would have presented a stronger message.

Paul Or Nothing II
02-12-2012, 09:10 AM
He should have said that he is campaigning in EVERY STATE and that he is going to win the nomination!! There is not enough confidence here. No one likes a wishy-washy candidate. And should not have admitted that Romney is in front, should have said that he (Ron Paul) is going to win the nomination and the election, and that he is not concerned with Romney.

I don't blame Ron Paul, I blame his campaign advisers and hopefully they step up soon and start prepping him better. Maine could have been won if he would have presented a stronger message.

Got to agree but I don't know how much Paul actually listens to them since he's too honest & straight-forward type of guy & doesn't like playing with words but yes, he should've done better for sure.

ItsTime
02-12-2012, 09:14 AM
I think Ron was still in shock that he "lost" Maine and was just told 16% of the vote was thrown out.

bluesc
02-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Got to agree but I don't know how much Paul actually listens to them since he's too honest & straight-forward type of guy & doesn't like playing with words but yes, he should've done better for sure.

He doesn't listen to them. That's pretty clear.

coffeewithchess
02-12-2012, 10:03 AM
I think Ron was still in shock that he "lost" Maine and was just told 16% of the vote was thrown out.

I'm not sure how anybody can be shocked that he lost, when he wasn't there Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. If he had been there Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I could understand.

bluesc
02-12-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm not sure how anybody can be shocked that he lost, when he wasn't there Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. If he had been there Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I could understand.

I'm pretty sure I already replied to you when you said this once already.

He was there as early as Thursday. It just wasn't announced.

The same people that complained that his events were full of supporters and that he should keep them hush-hush so that he can fill them with undecideds now complain that he wasn't announcing events to his supporters.

zeloc
02-12-2012, 01:57 PM
He doesn't listen to them. That's pretty clear.

How do we know what the advisers are recommending?

Paul Or Nothing II
02-13-2012, 03:21 AM

He would've won had it not been for the establishment moving the goal-post around & play around with places where he'd been doing well, his 2nd-place-finish had little to do with him visiting or non-visiting & "bluesc" has already clarified the rest I believe

How do we know what the advisers are recommending?

How do you know they aren't suggesting the things you've suggested?

As I've before, I agree with what you've said but there's no way to be sure either way, looking at the way Ron has conducted himself over the years, I believe he's a hard man to move