PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I just wanted to tell you guys...

toast
02-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I love all of you.

No matter what happens now, we know Ron is right, we know freedom is right, and we know freedom is the only thing, ultimately, that works. All other systems fail. We will win eventually.

Despite all the anger, frustration, and terrible disappointment tonight, we have to remember that in the long haul, we truly are WINNING THIS THING. I'm not even talking about this race. This is bigger than that. This is bigger than Ron.

In fact, that a politician like Ron even exists is nearly unbelievable. The odds are astronimical. Believe me, the future would be a million times worse off if what seems like our failure wasn't happening at all. As bad as we all feel, can you imagine how we would feel if the race were between only Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, and Obama? And can you imagine how much worse off the message of freedom would be if the internet didn't exist? We are changing minds. We are changing hearts. People are waking up, even if it might ultimately prove to be not quickly enough to win this election.

But things will go on. The collapse will come, and tragically, people will get hurt. Things will be bad for quite some time. But it's not over. Life will come back to this dead world; it is coming back already, and it will survive the collapse. In the meantime, let's do the best we can and have some fun. After all, when you get right down to it, what are we doing here anyway?

We're trying to save the world.

It takes a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyiK3G_a1A4

Endthefednow
02-11-2012, 07:42 PM
thanks needed that ;)