PDA

View Full Version : WE CAN STILL WIN MAINE!!!!

lordindra3
02-11-2012, 07:23 PM
I am a veteran, a father of 2 and like to call myself a strong grown man, yet my eyes were full of water when intrade had us at 84% and at the last minute we lose by pure fraud. I was demoralized and crushed and vented, until I got myself up by my bootstraps and realized we are fighting the strongest force in the entire WORLD so its not going to be easy. Doug Wead on MSNBC just said yesterday that the establishment has already done little tricks to make Romney win. No way they would let Paul win..... However, we let it not be said that we did nothing..... Ron Paul can still win Maine!

There is 16% of the entire state's caucuses left to be counted (yes, of course Washington county RP stronghold is included, but there are alot more than that as well)... Romney already considers this a win and so does the media, so they wont push their supporters to vote in the remaining caucuses like we will.... WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE, COME HELL OR HIGHWATER, THAT WE PUSH TO GET THOSE 200+ voters out there!!!! Tyranny can only come when good men do nothing. I will never vote GOP again without a Paul on the ticket and I love my country too much!

Think about it: 6000 people caucus with 84% reporting? So you are telling me that in Ron Paul dominate territories we cant eek out a simple 200+ majority to make the win possible??? Do that math (rough averages etc), that means there should be about 900 more voter coming out in Ron Paul dominate areas... Yes, the victory wont be as sweet, but the media MUST report it and it will embarras the whole GOP process.... We must not give up!

Remember that the weasel GOP chairman of Maine (Webster something?) said that the other caucuses wont be counted? DONT LET THAT GET YOU DOWN! There would be such an uproar if we found out we won all along that they would definitely be counted!!!

TheNewYorker
02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Maine GOP already said they wont count the remaining votes. Hmm, probably because they know RP will win it if they do. Yet Iowa was counting for weeks, just to get a Santorum win instead of a Romney win.

JuicyG
02-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Maine GOP already said they wont count the remaining votes. Hmm, probably because they know RP will win it if they do. Yet Iowa was counting for weeks, just to get a Santorum win instead of a Romney win.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ron-paul-victory-in-maine-2012-02-11

ssjevot
02-11-2012, 07:28 PM

I've seen this posted a few times is it really true? If so the GOP is more hopeless then even I imagined, and I was a delegate in Minnesota back in 2008.

jllundqu
02-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Even if they count that county, we still lost the media and subsequent fundraising. It was stolen by that county rep, plain and simple. Drink water drive on...

bbartlog
02-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Winning the popular vote in some sort of retrospective way is likely useless at this point. Focus on getting the delegates.

RonPaul101.com
02-11-2012, 07:32 PM

I believe Washington county will still count towards this straw voe - they were slated to vote before the 2/11 deadline whereas some of the other areas decided openly to not move up and forfeit the right to be counted in the straw vote.

lordindra3
02-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Bull shit! I will not drive on. We need to embarrass those GOP bastards at the very least! The state GOP chairmen said those votes wont be counted, but if we win, there will be a lawsuit against them sooo harsh, they will allow us the win like they did in Iowa, but its better than NOTHING.

I wont give up!

kpitcher
02-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Maine joins with Iowa, SC and NV to show that the GOP can't handle something as simple as counting votes.

RonPaul101.com
02-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Even if they count that county, we still lost the media and subsequent fundraising. It was stolen by that county rep, plain and simple. Drink water drive on...

Not entirely. Remember there isn't anything going on this month, so a belated win, if plausible, could still be sweet. What if it got announce/finalized a day before the next debate?

JJ2
02-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Winning the popular vote in some sort of retrospective way is likely useless at this point. Focus on getting the delegates.

Don't you have to have a certain number of state wins to be eligible in a brokered convention? If so, it's definitely not useless. Force them to count it!

alucard13mmfmj
02-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I hate to be a downer but most people will just remember "Romney Won" because thats the first thing they hear. When you replace it with "Ron Actually Won"... most people will still think Romney is still the winner. It is a dirty trick.

OCCUPY THE MEDIA