PDA

View Full Version : What would Ron do? He'd keep fighting. So should we.

D.A.S.
02-11-2012, 06:56 PM
I know, we wanted so badly to win Maine's popular vote and get that on the record. Maine isn't done voting yet, so that may still happen eventually. Caucuses go until March 3rd.

But I see a lot of folks who are ready to pack it in, and I want you to ask yourself something: What would Ron do? The man's been at this fight for 30 years. Some of us have been at it for 4 years, some for a year, some for a couple months. And we'd just turn it back over to the establishment and go home with our tail between our legs, because we didn't win the popular vote in Maine?

Just think how much Ron has done for this country, how difficult his fight has been, and how finally we have hope of gutting the GOP and taking it in a new direction. Who said it will be easy? But we need to keep at it. We must.

Want to stick it to the GOP? The best way to do that is to take it ALL the way to Tampa and deliver a brokered convention.

wgadget
02-11-2012, 06:58 PM
We're not ready to pack it in. We're just pissed off.

It will wear off in time.

D.A.S.
02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
We're not ready to pack it in. We're just pissed off.

It will wear off in time.

No doubt, we're pissed. Hopefully, this emotion will trigger more involvement from Ron Paul supporters nationwide! Still a LOT of sleepers out there that we could use.

thoughtomator
02-11-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm not going to get all that terribly upset about pulling more than a third of the vote

TheNewYorker
02-11-2012, 07:05 PM
It's now obvious there's no point in fighting on. Even if we get to a state in the elections we have a shot at winning, they just pull underhanded shit like this "cancelling a caucus due to weather" (WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE EXCEPT DURING TORNADO/HURRICANE) to prevent Ron Paul from winning. This whole damn thing is rigged. I'm turning in my republican badge on Monday.

mmadness
02-11-2012, 07:11 PM
It's now obvious there's no point in fighting on. Even if we get to a state in the elections we have a shot at winning, they just pull underhanded shit like this "cancelling a caucus due to weather" (WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE EXCEPT DURING TORNADO/HURRICANE) to prevent Ron Paul from winning. This whole damn thing is rigged. I'm turning in my republican badge on Monday.

And that's exactly what the establishment wants you to do.

D.A.S.
02-11-2012, 07:17 PM
And that's exactly what the establishment wants you to do.

That's exactly the point.