PDA

View Full Version : Romney accuses Paul of "taxing and spending and borrowing and endless bureaucracy"

JJ2
02-11-2012, 06:25 PM
The FoxNews article says:

Romney, in a written statement after the results were announced, stressed his conservative credentials and "outsider" status.

"I am the only candidate in the race who has never served a day in our broken federal government. The voters of Maine have sent a clear message that it is past time to send an outsider to the White House, a conservative with a lifetime of experience in the private sector, who can uproot Washington's culture of taxing and spending and borrowing and endless bureaucracy," he said.

Yeah, we can't have Ron Paul, that Washington "insider"...

JJ2
02-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Bump. I am sick of this guy who is "pretending" to be friendly to Dr. Paul.

jolynna
02-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Mr. Romney is calling Ron Paul an insider? And himself the conservative?

I've fallen down the rabbit hole and into some alternate universe.

jolynna
02-12-2012, 01:20 AM

Backstabbers always smile to your face and are "friendly".

AngryCanadian
02-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Romney is no outsider his an Insider.
I hope theres a link for it.

bluesc
02-12-2012, 01:21 AM
When trying to fire his supporters up, he's hardly going to add "... expect Ron Paul."

Screw Romney anyway. Wanna be effective? Find a state and secede.

kylejack
02-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Looks like Gingrich needs to slap him again by saying it is only because he lost the Senate race to Ted Kennedy.

jkob
02-12-2012, 01:28 AM
To be fair, he didn't actually say that directly about Ron. I think they're pretending we don't exist again.

JJ2
02-12-2012, 01:34 AM
To be fair, he didn't actually say that directly about Ron. I think they're pretending we don't exist again.

Yes, but it says: "I am the only candidate in the race who... The voters of Maine have sent a clear message..."

And his only competition in Maine was Paul.

Paul Or Nothing II
02-12-2012, 01:38 AM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?359627-It-s-Time-to-Attack-HARD-The-Truth-Needs-to-Come-Out-or-I-M-DONE-DONATING&p=4167973&viewfull=1#post4167973

I agree with OP that Ron should attack others more & it's about the tone & body-language - it needs to be a little stronger (although I'd say he could tone down the word a LITTLE compared to OP because yes, we need to expose them but NOT alienate their supporters :D)

And it's time Ron started attacking Romney more, he's seen as the frontrunner & he needs to be attacked, even with ads & whatever IMO, following video would make a very good anti-Romney ad if we extract the relevant parts, it'd be about 30-40 seconds at best We need to sink Romney ASAP, Sanitarium & Gingbitch can be dealt with anyway!

The lack of attacks is allowing people to ASSUME that Ron & him have some kind of "deal" & what's unfortunate is that some of the supporters here have expressed their desire to support Romney/Paul where Paul would be NOTHING BUT A SHOWPONY & NOTHING WILL CHANGE So, this rumor needs to be quelled ASAP :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIeekoQfqVU

unknown
02-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Oh no he ditn't...