PDA

View Full Version : I'm still fighting! What are you doing?

afwjam
02-11-2012, 06:23 PM
I spent 5 hours this morning canvassing for Paul in the rain here on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am happy to see our new ceiling is 36%, I am sure we won the delegates. Who thought this would be easy? Are you going to give up on Liberty?
"Give me liberty or give me death!" I will never give up the fight. Can't wait to open my wallet for Paul on valentines day. Ron Paul will you be my valentine? I love you, especially because you wont stop fighting for me and I wont stop fighting for you!

Aloha!

mmadness
02-11-2012, 06:25 PM
+rep

jamezelle
02-11-2012, 06:26 PM
+rep thanks

Brett85
02-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Well, I'm going to be giving a speech for Ron in the Kansas caucus, even though I don't think he has any chance to win the GOP nomination. But I still want GOP voters to realize that the Republican Party used to support a non interventionist foreign policy, and that's what my speech is going to be about. This is going to be a generational fight. It's not about one man.

joshnorris14
02-11-2012, 06:29 PM
I spent 5 hours this morning canvassing for Paul in the rain here on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am happy to see our new ceiling is 36%, I am sure we won the delegates. Who thought this would be easy? Are you going to give up on Liberty?
"Give me liberty or give me death!" I will never give up the fight. Can't wait to open my wallet for Paul on valentines day. Ron Paul will you be my valentine? I love you, especially because you wont stop fighting for me and I wont stop fighting for you!

Aloha!

Awesome. +rep

teacherone
02-11-2012, 06:30 PM
lulz at fighting in the rain....in hawaii!

like a free shower.