PDA

View Full Version : Their only hope is that they discourage us into acquiescence. They can't stop us.

economics102
02-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Just like in 2008, they thought if they just stomped hard enough on the fire, they'd snuff it out. But the fire grew all around them.

The brushfires of freedom that have spread have nothing to do with Ron Paul. Nobody who has seen the light about the foreign policy, the federal reserve, the attacks on civil liberties, these people aren't going to go back into the woodworks.

We're going to keep fighting and making life miserable for the establishment, and eventually, we are going to take everything from them.

We ARE the youth, and our power is growing, not waning.

Like the video says -- their only hope is that we're not still standing when they're done (metaphorically) firing on us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLMCtcb9rI&feature=youtu.be&t=39s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLMCtcb9rI&feature=youtu.be&t=38s)

wgadget
02-11-2012, 06:10 PM
We must stick together, come hell or high water. The NO ONE BUT PAUL meme has taken on a new importance when the GOP is out to screw us at all costs. It's the ace that trumps all of their evil.

Screw em.

Okie RP fan
02-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Absolutely. We should keep fighting and let them know that we are NOT going anywhere.

However, like many on here, today was very disappointing, and it makes me wonder "what do we have to do to win [one] state?"
I am angry and disappointed. But, I am hopeful to the end.

I am more concerned about perception and money for the campaign. But, posters such as myself are seen as negative nancys and detrimental to the health of the forum and campaign.

If you aren't excited about losing another state (delegate situation excluded), then you are criticized. Come on, people.

Blue
02-11-2012, 06:21 PM
And the fire will continue to spread until the whole establishment is consumed. That's what I love about this movement. It will never die.

JoshS
02-11-2012, 06:23 PM
You guys are fooled into thinking the GOP cares whether it's Romney or Obama, which is laughable. The GOP officials would LOVE another 4 years of Obama, so NOBP doesn't really scare anyone but GOP voters.

economics102
02-11-2012, 07:11 PM
You guys are fooled into thinking the GOP cares whether it's Romney or Obama, which is laughable. The GOP officials would LOVE another 4 years of Obama, so NOBP doesn't really scare anyone but GOP voters.

We're not fooled. We know the GOP doesn't care. But we also know the NOBP has the potential to place them in an awkward position, because if it ever became publicly known that they don't REALLY despise Obama the way they claim to and would far sooner have Obama than Ron Paul, for the GOP sheep it would be like the matrix falling away.

So they have to at least pretend to care. As NOBP becomes a credible threat the GOP will have to deal with it in order to protect their (and their Democratic wing ally) crediblity.

TheTyke
02-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Keep going! Just on Tuesday, Fox told viewers 27% was our ceiling. On Saturday, we got 36%! Today, we won the Iowa Chairmanship... tomorrow, we take ALL 50!!! In 08, we had one liberty candidate... now we have four times that in office to support, and have dozens of others like Hightower, Massie, Sheriff Mack and Art Robinson who can win IF we support them, and expand the liberty movement!

The only way they stop us is if they convince us it's pointless... and we will NOT be manipulated like that. We WILL take our country back!

Endthefednow
02-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Indeed

NO ONE BUT PAUL!!! take that GOP!!

Mark37snj
02-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Final tally tonight... Most if not all Maine delegates for Ron Paul and really really p@$$ing us off! No One But Paul!!!

AFPVet
02-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Our country, the Constitution, will win!