PDA

View Full Version : GOP chairman said Maine will be won by 200 votes...on Friday

pauliticalfan
02-11-2012, 05:57 PM
http://www.pressherald.com/news/maine-gop-leader-winner-gets-boost_2012-02-11.html

Yeah, there's nothing suspicious about that at all.

Unbelievable.

rp2012win
02-11-2012, 05:59 PM
it hurts, but I believe romney won straight up because the final 12 hours he worked his tail off and paul didn't. That simple.

pauliticalfan
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
What's with the American Idol style envelope? You're telling me they couldn't just write the winner they wanted on a piece of paper? They're the only state who have done it like that so far. No county breakdowns, omitted caucuses, etc. Bizarre.

Royksopp
02-11-2012, 06:01 PM
"man makes prediction that close election will be close"

yep, definite conspiracy- let's blame it on that rather than taking a deeper look at the problems our campaign has to deal with, or taking any responsibility ourselves

justatrey
02-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Wasn't Rev PAC supposed to start doing exit polls? Wasn't the campaign monitoring the vote at each caucus? I think we'll find out if there was any fraud.

HarryBrowneLives
02-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Love Ron to death and I'm not quitting doing anything less than I have been for the campaign, but someone needs to tell the campaign and Ron that it's hard to win a caucus state in Maine sitting at home in Lake Jackson, TX.

JJ2
02-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Love Ron to death and I'm not quitting doing anything less than I have been for the campaign, but someone needs to tell the campaign and Ron that it's hard to win a caucus state in Maine sitting at home in Lake Jackson, TX.

This.

HarryBrowneLives
02-11-2012, 07:44 PM
What's with the American Idol style envelope? You're telling me they couldn't just write the winner they wanted on a piece of paper? They're the only state who have done it like that so far. No county breakdowns, omitted caucuses, etc. Bizarre.

This. the process is some guy calls the media apparently.:rolleyes: I won't support that we've lost s@it until our people see the vote totals by precinct and we can compare them.