PDA

View Full Version : "How To Defeat A Ron Paul Supporter Using Logic And Facts Pt1"

Lishy
02-11-2012, 11:04 AM
only in a shitty animation video like this can a person "defeat" a Ron Paul supporter.

glasspig 13 hours ago

@glasspig Its ironic that Ron Paul supporters are more focused on themselves being "right" or being "unbeatable" versus the fact that they NEVER reference Ron Paul positions. Never. Its not about Ron Paul. Its about Ron Paul supporters. Apparently. How narcissistic. I use historical FACTS in my arguments. RPers use ideals and emotion .Which explains why the FACT that Ron Paul will NOT get the GOP nom is secondary to RPers especially to those who are completely unable to deal with that reality.

THEORIGINALEXSCAPER 13 hours ago

@THEORIGINALEXSCAPER Hold on, I'll get tons of people to address Paul's positions to you.

Lishy1 1 second ago

Looks like he's challenging us. Let's rush to his video and explain Paul's positions since he looks like he's willing to argue :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOq3Eli0XA4

One thing I'd like to note after skimming through the video is Paul NEVER said the Jews are responsible for some conspiracy, nor' did he ever utter the word "Illuminati" to my knowledge. He did acknowledge Bilderberg, but that's because Bilderberg isn't a conspiracy theory. It's an actual convention for the super-rich.

Cabal
02-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Waste of time.

He's already proclaimed himself superior and 'factually' right while demonizing the supposed 'narcissism' and self-centeredness of [all] Ron Paul supporters. Irony at it's best. Either way, there's no point in engaging in debate or discourse with someone of this type. It doesn't matter what argument you present, what empirical evidence you use, or how well you state you case--their mind will never change. Their ego, arrogance, and cognitive dissonance prevents them from entertaining contrary reason; thus preventing them from critical, rational, and objective thinking.

Moreover he's already committed a number of logical fallacies that further illustrate he is neither worth the time or the effort. The entire video is basically him erecting strawmen to beat down that he may proclaim himself victor and superior. This is all quite laughable, to be quite honest. Why even bother acknowledging this sort of drivel?

Orgoonian
02-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Nah...

muh_roads
02-11-2012, 11:12 AM
What right do we have to impose no-fly-zones over someone elses sovereign land? If China was attempting to do it to us, I'd hope our gov't would fire surface to air missiles at them too.

WilliamShrugged
02-11-2012, 11:40 AM
I can't stand watching those videos. Boring ass monotone.

otherone
02-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Ask the retarded robot guy why America has the Right to give 50 BILLION dollars of MONEY IT DOESN'T HAVE in foreign aid. Ask the retarded robot guy why America has the RIGHT to fund nearly 1000 Military bases world-wide.

LiveForHonortune
02-11-2012, 11:48 AM
People pick fights on the internet with us all the time and we pretty much always win. The funny thing is, while claiming to be logical and factual his arguments are riddled with fallacies and ad hominems.

sailingaway
02-11-2012, 11:52 AM
People post this stuff just to get OUR clicks and views as we refute this.

Reward friends, not enemies.

affa
02-11-2012, 12:02 PM
People post this stuff just to get OUR clicks and views as we refute this.

Reward friends, not enemies.

exactly.
not worth the time or energy.