PDA

View Full Version : Request from Judge Napolitano

LibertyEagle
02-11-2012, 10:34 AM
The Judge just sent this out on Facebook.

Judge Andrew Napolitano

It will be far more productive for my work at Fox and the work of my friends and colleagues here--many of whom share our values--if the email traffic to Fox toned down considerably. I will continue to voice the message of freedom in many more Fox venues, and you will hear that message, and we will do our best to alert you in advance of those venues and the times that I will be on them; and we will post those alerts right here on this site. PLEASE BE SURE TO WATCH THE FINAL FreedomWatch SHOW ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 13TH, ON FOX BUSINESS AT 8:00 PM, EASTERN TIME. You have been very strong in your views and generous in your comments about the show, but now is the time to relax and lay low and prepare for the future. God bless each of you.

teacherone
02-11-2012, 10:48 AM
the infamous paul supporter burns himself again.

Bama Boy
02-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Makes sense. RP supporters could learn a little diplomacy from what I've witnessed. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

LISTEN TO THE MAN HIMSELF.

thoughtomator
02-11-2012, 10:58 AM
People should know that writing letters to Fox are futile.

willwash
02-11-2012, 11:00 AM
So wait, (forgive me, I've been on a boat for the past month...damned Navy). The Judge is getting cancelled?

ghengis86
02-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Makes sense. RP supporters could learn a little diplomacy from what I've witness. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

why do we want to catch flies?

JuicyG
02-11-2012, 11:05 AM

It`s a metaphor. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor)

PatriotOne
02-11-2012, 11:17 AM

hahaha. Ya got a good point :D

PatriotOne
02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
It`s a metaphor. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor)

Seriously? You don't think he already knew that?

Tod
02-11-2012, 11:21 AM
So wait, (forgive me, I've been on a boat for the past month...damned Navy). The Judge is getting cancelled?

Yep.....I saw someplace (RonPaulFlix Facebook post?) that there was going to be a FreedomWatch.tv...........here's hoping! Maybe THIS is the way the MSM will fall: competition from online shows.

JuicyG
02-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Seriously? You don't think he already knew that?
Maybe he did.

On the other hand, world is full of ignorant people. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Lishy
02-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Let' spread his message far and listen to the dude.

PatriotOne
02-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Maybe he did.

On the other hand, world is full of ignorant people. Nothing surprises me anymore.

I could understand if it was posted at the Hannity forums... but here? lol

vita3
02-11-2012, 11:42 AM
More Fox/News Corp criminality in the UK, I wonder what their crimes are in America?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/11/britain-newscorp-arrests-idUSL5E8DB0BG20120211

Johnny Appleseed
02-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Faux figgers anyone that watches it will soon be detained in a fema camp anyway so what the hell...

Tinnuhana
02-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Maybe he's staying loose enough to take a cabinet position?

r3volution
02-11-2012, 12:10 PM
it seems that his show was canceled but he was not fired . don't screw it up for him people . we can use a guy like him on the inside .

No Free Beer
02-11-2012, 12:14 PM
People should know that writing letters to Fox are futile.

Futile?

Obviously it has worked...

No Free Beer
02-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Another point I would make is about us as Ron Paul supporters.

Some people need to learn how to be respectful. I don't care how long one has been a Ron Paul supporter, learn to write correctly.

To send an email in, using foul language or calling people names will never work. I don't care how frustrating it is, never show emotion in an email. Make your voice heard, but in a respectful manner.

Kylie
02-11-2012, 02:47 PM

Some people need to learn how to be respectful. I don't care how long one has been a Ron Paul supporter, learn to write correctly.

To send an email in, using foul language or calling people names will never work. I don't care how frustrating it is, never show emotion in an email. Make your voice heard, but in a respectful manner.

Very good advice.

I have always been of a mind that if you do not speak(write) well, no one will listen to what you have to say.

I wrote them a note, but was brief and respectful. The Judge had already said he wasn't going away, only the show was, so I wasn't worried or angry.

LibertyEagle
02-11-2012, 03:03 PM
bump

Reason
02-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Makes sense. RP supporters could learn a little diplomacy from what I've witnessed. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Why would you want to catch flies?

angelatc
02-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Why would you want to catch flies?

So we can smash them

GrahamUK
02-11-2012, 03:26 PM
More Fox/News Corp criminality in the UK, I wonder what their crimes are in America?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/11/britain-newscorp-arrests-idUSL5E8DB0BG20120211

You should see the shit Piers Morgan is in over this... He was quizzed this week by the Lord Leveson Inquiry over claims that he PERSONALLY hacked/listened to Heather Mill's (Paul McCartneys ex wife) voice mails while he was editor of The Daily Mail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqqdUVos_I

I seem to recall when the phone hacking scandal started to break here in the UK there was inquiries launched in the states too, not heard much more about it so i can only assume its not being reported. This has been so damaging to the newspaper and media business in general over here and to Murdoch that he was forced to close his biggest selling paper, it was also the first newspaper he bought here in Britain back in the 60's, it was the countries biggest selling Sunday newspaper.. If his company has been doing this kinda thing here in the UK then its fair to say that his, or organisations have been at this shit over your side. Piers Morgan for 1!!

Bossobass
02-11-2012, 03:46 PM

I have to say this sort of playing school marm to people you don't even know makes me itchy.

We're talking about an entity that airs programs filled with foul language, lewd humor, murderers and... American Idol.

We're talking about an entity that pays people high salaries, then instructs them to bash Ron Paul in every conceivable manner. They call him a racist, unelectable, a gadfly, an old crank, an outlier, an isolationist, a dark horse, allow their commentators to illegally place bets that he won't win a single state in the primary before the primary even starts... and then they deny him equal time in violation of the very rules that govern their monopoly license.

You have an opinion about what method of addressing that entity would be most effective. Fine, then just say that. But, telling anyone else that your preferred method is the proper one is worse than an individual who chooses a drastically different method.

Bosso

speciallyblend
02-11-2012, 03:52 PM
hmmm i guess my simple saying "you cancel,i cancel" was just to harsh for them;) note sarcasm!

vita3
02-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Graham UK,

Does Newscorp own the Dailymail?

Magicman
02-11-2012, 05:36 PM

I call BS I noticed a lot of "new" people with post counts on this forum that would love to damage RP's reputation by disrespecting the Judge's boss. They then blame it on RP supporters...

georgiaboy
02-11-2012, 05:49 PM
The Judge just sent this out on Facebook.

Judge Andrew Napolitano

It will be far more productive for my work at Fox and the work of my friends and colleagues here--many of whom share our values--if the email traffic to Fox toned down considerably. I will continue to voice the message of freedom in many more Fox venues, and you will hear that message, and we will do our best to alert you in advance of those venues and the times that I will be on them; and we will post those alerts right here on this site. PLEASE BE SURE TO WATCH THE FINAL FreedomWatch SHOW ON MONDAY FEBRUARY 13TH, ON FOX BUSINESS AT 8:00 PM, EASTERN TIME. You have been very strong in your views and generous in your comments about the show, but now is the time to relax and lay low and prepare for the future. God bless each of you.

Campaign trail?

GrahamUK
02-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Graham UK,

No they are a seperate group altogether it just seems tht this sleezy practice has spread to other papers... I hope Morgan is found guilty and exposed, I don't know anyone that actually likes him other than old ladies

nobody's_hero
02-11-2012, 07:23 PM
He'll probably get back his few minutes of commentary, "The Verdict", and not much more.

Here's a sample what it looked like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyFM8mQxzbo&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6E66E05490324AF9

HOLLYWOOD
02-11-2012, 08:27 PM
This is BULLSHIT...

FOX NEWS are the accomplices to; Censorship, death, destruction, fraud, conspiracy, propaganda, racketeering, etc.

There's nothing to be respectful to a bunch of wealthy criminal thugs polished-up with lipstick and 3" of base. They are liars, thieves, meat puppets, sellouts, prostitutes, whores, gold-diggers, Zealots, Dominionists, Zionists, Elitists, Fanaticals, Radicals, and Freaks!

Fuck Fox... and anyone associated with their Indoctrination programming.

PS: Have you watched you local FAUX programming lately? It's all police reports, arrests, crimes, state communications... like I'm watching that kooky episode of Star Trek and the Gladiator Killings Ratings Game show. It's not reporting news, it's programming your thoughts and delusional deductive distractions

TheBlackPeterSchiff
02-11-2012, 08:29 PM
So glad I stopped watching Fox years ago. Only caught tubes of the Judge. fuck em,

notsure
02-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Sorry Judge, but to hell with Faux News. If you don't have your own show on the network, then there's no reason for me to ever watch the station again. Fox Business Network may come with my basic cable package, but I'm calling the cable company this Monday to have it and Fox News cancelled.

TomL
02-11-2012, 11:06 PM

Diplomacy: the art of losing an argument gracefully. Sorry, not my style.

TomL
02-11-2012, 11:15 PM

Respect is something earned. It's hard to respect people that are disrespectful.

I do agree about name calling and use of foul language.

TomL
02-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Very good advice.

I have always been of a mind that if you do not speak(write) well, no one will listen to what you have to say.

I wrote them a note, but was brief and respectful. The Judge had already said he wasn't going away, only the show was, so I wasn't worried or angry.

Didn't Glenn Beck also say he wasn't going anywhere, that only the show was going? Where is he?

Restore America Now
02-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Didn't Glenn Beck also say he wasn't going anywhere, that only the show was going? Where is he?

www.gbtv.com

TomL
02-11-2012, 11:24 PM
I have to say this sort of playing school marm to people you don't even know makes me itchy.

We're talking about an entity that airs programs filled with foul language, lewd humor, murderers and... American Idol.

We're talking about an entity that pays people high salaries, then instructs them to bash Ron Paul in every conceivable manner. They call him a racist, unelectable, a gadfly, an old crank, an outlier, an isolationist, a dark horse, allow their commentators to illegally place bets that he won't win a single state in the primary before the primary even starts... and then they deny him equal time in violation of the very rules that govern their monopoly license.

You have an opinion about what method of addressing that entity would be most effective. Fine, then just say that. But, telling anyone else that your preferred method is the proper one is worse than an individual who chooses a drastically different method.

Bosso

+rep Great Post.

TomL
02-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Graham UK,

Sorry, I know you didn't ask me, but, yes they do.

TomL
02-11-2012, 11:33 PM
www.gbtv.com

I know. But he's not on Fox anymore.

cindy25
02-12-2012, 10:49 PM
writing letters to Fox is futile, but what about letters to Fox advertisers (not just Fox business, but also Fox News-esp those of Cavuto, and even those of Big Fox, the Wall Street Journal, Newsday)

some morality group targeted the advertisers of Playboy Club, hastening its cancellation. pressure on advertisers goes back to the 50s, with the NAACP targeting CBS for Amos n Andy.

remember, this was not ratings but political

advertisers are extremely sensitive

TheAmazingJimmy
02-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Ok folks, I'm going to make one thing radiantly clear here, if we do NOT practice what we preach, if we are NOT respectful in our dissent with our adversaries, we are no better then them, in fact our disrespect is exactly what they what, it's political judo, they take our momentum from our attacks and use it against us. DO NOT GIVE AMMO TO THE ENEMY!

TheAmazingJimmy
02-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Also I'd like to add, the foolish people who make threats to others, no matter whether they are individuals or corporations, keep this in mind.
A threat is force through coercion, let's not fall to that level of ignorance.

cindy25
02-13-2012, 12:39 AM
a boycott is very different from a threat. boycotts, or pressure on advertisers is a legitimate form of protest