PDA

View Full Version : My rally report on Huffingtonpost.com

kennbank
11-12-2007, 06:35 PM
A link to my report on the rally made it to the home page at Huffingtonpost.com, as well as the "Off The Bus" section.

Thanks to all who provided me with help and info.

Ken Bank: "Ronstock" Rally Rocks Philly - Off The Bus on The Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ken-bank/ronstock-rally-rocks-ph_b_72110.html

mrd
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Someone with a huffingtonpost.com account, do the readers a favor and add some comments like:

If Ron Paul wants control over women's bodies, then why is he the only candidate who's actively sought legislation to remove federal jurisdiction over abortion?

DOCTOR Ron Paul is the only candidate fighting to reduce government regulation of the medical industry, the only candidate with a plan to reduce medical costs. He is fighting to preserve the individual's freedom in choice of healthcare. Do you really want the government to decide what kind of medical care you should receive?

BiPolarBear
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Ken,

Very nice write up of the rally. The only point I may disagree with you about is the makeup of the crowd. I saw a decent number of women in the crowd and I would say the majority of the crowd fell well under middle aged. Seemed to me like a lot of young people. I don't count as middle aged yet at 30, do I? :p

Thanks for the article.