PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma County precinct 12 in urgent need of delegates! Tie breaker needed!

flybeech
02-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm the Vice Chairman for Oklahoma County precinct 12, which is between Meridian and MacArthur and 63rd and 50th Streets. We need Ron Paul delegates to break a tie, before the March 3rd meeting. It's urgent! PM me, email me, or send up smoke signals.

Okie RP fan
02-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Somebody get there and help the precinct out!

Have you posted on the OKC Ron Paul meetup?

flybeech
02-13-2012, 05:44 PM
I sent an email, but I'm still learning how to use the meet-up website. I'm thinking the best way to find the tie breakers I desperately need is to just stand at the entrances of my precinct and hold a sign indicating the need for Ron Paul delegates. One thing that's for sure is my Chairman hates Ron Paul and strongly supports Santorum. I've been trying to think of what to say on a sign that would attract the Ron Paul supporters, without giving away my position and give the opposition a clue that I am seeking delegates for my precinct.

Okie RP fan
02-15-2012, 09:52 PM
If you don't get any bites or further information from the meetup site, then you may have to go to a few houses in your precinct and ask around to see who's a supporter and who's not. That way, you don't necessarily give out who you're supporting in an obvious way and no one will necessarily know what you are doing.

That really stinks. Any family or friends who could do it as a favor for you in your precinct?