PDA

View Full Version : The Admiral Of The Nebraska Navy & The Plan To Kill The Fed

Revolution9
02-10-2012, 08:36 PM
I wrote in another thread about the positions of Russia and US being flipped on the world stage, The Constitutional Cowboys which I have mentioned alot and the factions. I just found this thread posted by the lady I talked about on that thread yesterday. Synchroniciy or precognition. Here is what she writes about the Admiral from The Nebraska Navy.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=229932

Way back when... before the turn of the century, there was a man who would come to my house to bring me news of my husband, Gunther, who was in prison.

Many times he would also bring envelopes of money since I was not able to work at the time due to numerous attempts to kill me. Most of my time was spent in my house which was under guard by 12 Navy SEALS!! (I have NEVER forgotten any of you and I thank you everyday for your service to your country and to me!)

The man who used to come and sit at my little round kitchen table (I still have it and probably always will)... was a four star Navy Admiral. He used to joke and say that he was commissioned in "The Nebraska Navy". I later found out that this was a code for a top secret part of the Navy that "sort of" worked with the real Navy... but "sorta" didn't.

The nebraska navy didn't answer to the CNO (Chief of Naval Operations)... they didn't even answer to some Presidents. (Jimmy Carter for one). They had a higher calling, one that would restore the Constitution and the Country that was founded by our Founding Fathers and also restore a constitution that bears great similarity to the United States Constitution to ALL nations.

These men understood the crimes being perpetrated on the country by the owners of the Federal Reserve. They knew about the world wide plan to take down the federal reserve and they did what they could to assist that plan... in anyway they could.

The Admiral who would come to visit me wore many different hats. He worked in an Navy office in San Diego. He even wore a Navy uniform when he was there. I know, I visited him there. He was on constant TDY (temporary duty) from this post and his secretaries were changed with regularity so no one ever knew how much time he actually spent anywhere.

While he was on TDY he performed a number of jobs. He was an expert in making "water falls", ventilation and erasures. He was also an expert in banking and finance. He was the son of a famous World War Two Navy Admiral and actually used his birth name in the Nebraska Navy.
This man told me many things. Most of which I have related to you here on RMN over teh 16 years I've been doing this. One of the main things he said was this:
"When you kill a parasite, you sometimes damage the host."
The parasite he was talking about was the Federal Reserve. The host he was talking about is the American People! Look at what is happening to the American People right now. We have been damaged. Have we been damaged because the Federal Reserve is in the process of being killed?
I don't know because none of my sources are talking to me... except one... listen to tonight's RadioRMN and hear what she just told me... (Alice called today!!)

The other thing the Admiral used to tell me was this:
"We're going back to the HAPPY DAYS of the 50s!"
I think that many people have already begun to see a slow drift back to the Happy Days of the 50s. Many families have moved in with each other, like we did in the 50s. In my home were my mother and father, her parents, many of her cousins, one of her uncles. My two brothers, my sister and her husband and two of their children. This happened during the 50s!!

How many of you are now living in multiple family homes or know of someone who is living in a multiple family home? There is always someone to play games with the children in multiple family houses. The older children play with the younger children and the adults play chess and checkers and other games with the older children. There was no isolation. Everyone ate together, worked together, played together.

Do I have some inside info that this shift is getting ready to happen!! Look around you... it's already started.

That was the 50s.

In my mind, it was a good era and I will happily go back to the Happy Days of the 50s. As long as I can take the internet!!
Here is something that one of our readers sent to me to introduce all of you youngin's out there to what us old folks grew up on:

A White Sport Coat and A Pink Carnation...
At the bottom of the screen there are 2 buttons; reverse, pause, and play.
If you didn't read a page fast enough you can go back, and pause it and take your time reading it.
If you grew up in the 50's you will remember most of these.
*This is one of the better 50's video's I've seen. You will enjoy this,But only if you were in our generation
and had liberal parents or did not go to a Catholic School.*
http://oldfortyfives.com/TakeMeBackToTheFifties.htm

acptulsa
02-10-2012, 09:01 PM
http://navsource.org/archives/01/005/011421.jpg

AuH20
02-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Isn't Omaha the base of operations?

slamhead
02-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh...I just looked outside. It is a full moon tonight. First one thread from John the Baptist. Now this. Ok the moon explains it.