PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court Justice–Elena Kagan–is Pro Sharia Law!

Miss Annie
02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Saw this floating around facebook. Have only given it a skim as of yet....

Supreme Court Justice–Elena Kagan–is Pro Sharia Law!

http://catchkevin.com/elena-kagan/

Acala
02-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Pretty much a load of crapola.

Miss Annie
02-10-2012, 06:19 PM

Yea? Was just going to give it a good read. Not worth my time? If that's the case, that is comforting! Although I must admit this justice kinda creeps me out after her behavior with Obamacare.

LibertyEagle
02-10-2012, 06:23 PM

Based on what?

jkr
02-10-2012, 06:35 PM
his daddy is a limmy, bounce this "chick"

Miss Annie
02-10-2012, 06:53 PM
his daddy is a limmy, bounce this "chick"

Bounce what chick? Me?

Well I have been reading this article anyway and have found it to be very interesting, as well as alarming.

2. PRO-SHARIA MONEY:
When Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal offered $10 million to New York City’s Rudy Guiliani on October 11, 2001, Guiliani refused to accept it, because the prince insisted that U.S. policies in the Middle East were responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Guiliani stated, “There is no moral equivalent for this act.” But, when Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal offered $20 million to the Islamic Legal Studies Program in December 2005 – Kagan accepted it; after all, the Saudi royal family had funded the program since its inception to establish the moral and legal equivalency between Sharia law and U.S. Constitutional law. As presidential candidate, Newt Gingrich, has noted, Harvard Law School currently has three chairs endowed by Saudi Arabia, including one dedicated to the study of Islamic sharia law.

Just as Dr Paul always says.......

Lishy
02-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Not educated on the issue, not gonna comment whether it's a good or bad thing other than I believe in separation of church and state.

When people think of Sharia Law, they tend to associate it with Taliban and Saudi Arabia.

Miss Annie
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Not educated on the issue, not gonna comment whether it's a good or bad thing other than I believe in separation of church and state.

When people think of Sharia Law, they tend to associate it with Taliban and Saudi Arabia.

Sharia law is a part of the Islamic religion. Islam, as far as I know... is the only religion that includes the formation of government and laws as well. Islam is an all inclusive religion. That is the best way I know how to explain it flyin by the seat of my pants... lol. So, with Islam and Sharia.... there is no separation of church and state - it is all one.

RiseAgainst
02-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Murrikah!

That ther 'mooslim trynta enfilltrate tha YOU ESS EH!

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTcwNzE3OTMyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjA4NzcyMQ@@._ V1._SY317_.jpg

heavenlyboy34
02-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Poorly reasoned and poorly written piece is poorly reasoned and poorly written. Plays fast and loose with logic-something I'd expect in the Limbaugh Letter or something.

jkr
02-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Bounce what chick? Me?

Well I have been reading this article anyway and have found it to be very interesting, as well as alarming.

Just as Dr Paul always says.......
sorry, i will explain.
baRRy's dad is a british subject, it is contended that this fact actually renders everything since the inaug day are nul&void.

or so they say...

i think this IS what slick wille was alluding to when he was making his fairy-tail narrative...