PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Fundraising streak continues....raises $3 Million in 3 days

SCOTUSman
02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/02/santorum-clears-million-in-days-114162.html

Looks like the people that donated to Bachmann then Perry then Cain then Gingrich are now donating to Santorum.

AngryCanadian
02-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Yup seems like it and you can bet the folks from the sean hannity forums are also doing it to.

SCOTUSman
02-10-2012, 04:04 PM
They probably were also going to donate to Palin and Trump had they entered.....principled people they are.

mosquitobite
02-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Looks like the people that donated to Bachmann then Perry then Cain then Gingrich are now donating to Santorum.

Nope, I'd be willing to bet it's mostly Catholic donations.

Due to the healthcare crap that Secretary Sebulious put out on Jan 20th, it was prime time for Santorum to surge in MN, CO, & MO. They pulled out the social conservative vote...intentionally.

RDM
02-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Amazing what winning a few states does for a campaign.

Lishy
02-10-2012, 04:43 PM
What a stupid waste of money. Did people actually listen to a word Santorum says? How can any decent American vote for him?

alucard13mmfmj
02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
yes. I dont understand why the GOP think that Santorum has more chance than Ron Paul in beaing Obama... It boggles the mind. Hell, even Romney has a better chance than Santorum. I also don't understand why people can have abortions and gay issues as #1 issue, while everything in the country is falling apart with declining job opportunities, devaluing of our dollar, and US troops/innocent civilians dying in middle east. Abortions and gay issues is not going to determine wheter we are all gonna die and collapse or not.

I'm only in the GOP for Ron Paul... Without him, I will become independent again.

Also, clearly... clearly.. democracy has failed. Democracy works if the voters are informed and did their due deligence -.-. Otherwise, it fails when the majority continues to still living under a viel and are "idiots". I hope one day, the majority will remove the veil and become enlightened before its too late.

thoughtomator
02-10-2012, 07:11 PM
That's a lot of money to spend on attacking Romney (and that's the most likely use of the funds).