PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Cali!

Titus
02-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi there y'all. I'm fighting from California. I was born in Texas, raised in Arkansas, moved to Indiana for law school, practiced for a year in Ohio and finally settled down in California. I fight for the cause of liberty by challenging red light cameras through a good portion of California.

So how are y'all doing? Let's stop criminalizing everything.

danda
02-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi there y'all. I'm fighting from California. I was born in Texas, raised in Arkansas, moved to Indiana for law school, practiced for a year in Ohio and finally settled down in California. I fight for the cause of liberty by challenging red light cameras through a good portion of California.

So how are y'all doing? Let's stop criminalizing everything.

I heard someone interviewed on the radio (bay area) a few days back that is challenging the red light cameras in the courts. Maybe it was you? Anyway, welcome to the forums, and please keep up the fight!

tsai3904
02-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Welcome!

Make sure you are a registered Republican in California so you can vote for Ron Paul.

Titus
02-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I heard someone interviewed on the radio (bay area) a few days back that is challenging the red light cameras in the courts. Maybe it was you? Anyway, welcome to the forums, and please keep up the fight!

No. That wasn't me but that was likely my partner, Matthew Becker. I wrote the memo but he is much better at being the public face of the challenging while I usually work with judges and whatnot. He's even more likely to vote for RP than I am. :) Our website is RedLightCameraTicketLawyer.com (http://www.redlightcameraticketlawyer.com).

Tsai, I'm registered here. I need to double check whether CA is an open or closed primary because I've always voted democratic before but I think we need a change from Obama.

tsai3904
02-10-2012, 04:11 PM
I need to double check whether CA is an open or closed primary because I've always voted democratic before but I think we need a change from Obama.

The Presidential primary is closed to registered Republicans only. Deadline to register is May 21.

You can check your status here:
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/registration-status/

Titus
02-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Thank you! That saves me some time.