PDA

View Full Version : I have a cheap way to spread the message

mikelovesgod
06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
We all pretty much all go over to youtube. We should all have a subscription, subscribe to Dr. Paul's official site and I recommend going over to posters that post issues that touch our position like freedom of speech, freedom of the states, over-taxation, immigration (here is where I think we will make our biggest headway) and send an email to the people who make the videos. People post replies and they come and go, but a personal email is different, especially if it looks personalized. Make a bulk email that we copy and paste that looks like this would catch their attention:

Subject: Thanks for the great videos!!!

Text: I just want to thank you so much for talking about issue(s) that mean so much to me as an American. Considering you have a good eye for this stuff, tell me what you think of this me and my friends made: (link it to avorth's vid that is unbelievably good).

Thanks,
X

Then copy and paste that to these people who can become huge allies in public support and activism. What do you guys think about trying to convert Rudy McRomneyson activists? They can be great allies.

angrydragon
06-18-2007, 07:15 PM
I tried a few times, got one positive response, and the other have no responses.

ronpaulitician
06-18-2007, 07:19 PM
I'd recommend avoiding copying/pasting altogether.

If you take the time to watch someone's video, you should take the time to write a personalized message. It really doesn't take a whole lot of time, and putting something in your post that proves that you actually watched and enjoyed their video ("I especially liked the part in your video where...") makes for a much stronger message than "I just want to thank you so much for talking about issue(s) that mean so much to me as an American."

angrydragon
06-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh I didn't copy and paste.

cujothekitten
06-18-2007, 08:20 PM
We should get some active vlogers to go around and discuss issues with people as well. There are a couple of videos about Ron on the front page of the most discussed news and politics. When someone makes a video talking about politics make a video response to them.

I've been wanting to vlog for a while now but I don't have a camera and I'm kind of camera shy and am better at typing.

Here, check out the front page:
http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=md&t=t&c=25&l=