PDA

View Full Version : McCain calls for end to independent ads

smtwngrl
11-12-2007, 06:02 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071112/ap_po/mccain_money;_ylt=AihWjYw81HcLFxpaJtoiNu6s0NUE

rodent
11-12-2007, 06:15 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071112/ap_po/mccain_money;_ylt=AihWjYw81HcLFxpaJtoiNu6s0NUE

Rodent calls for end to McCain Campaign.

Midnight77
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Rodent calls for end to McCain Campaign.

I second that motion.

Especially after he and his mother appeared on Hardball last week and Mrs. McCain, his 91 year old mother, started ridiculing the Mormon Faith. John McCain's eyes bulged and told the audience that his mother's opinions aren't necessarily those of his own.

It was hysterical. Matthews was also apologizing to the audience.

torchbearer
11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
They tried to do that in louisiana..it didn't work, they also tried to make political bloggers bound by the same election rules as PACs... they didn't go over very well either.
Louisiana is a neo-nazi, KKK, neocon haven from hell.

rodent
11-12-2007, 07:19 PM
I second that motion.

Especially after he and his mother appeared on Hardball last week and Mrs. McCain, his 91 year old mother, started ridiculing the Mormon Faith. John McCain's eyes bulged and told the audience that his mother's opinions aren't necessarily those of his own.

It was hysterical. Matthews was also apologizing to the audience.

That old woman going to croak soon anyway. Might as well take a few swings at others' religion before biting the dust, I guess.

rodent
11-12-2007, 07:20 PM
They tried to do that in louisiana..it didn't work, they also tried to make political bloggers bound by the same election rules as PACs... they didn't go over very well either.
Louisiana is a neo-nazi, KKK, neocon haven from hell.

How'd they elect an Indian guy for governor then?

constituent
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
That old woman going to croak soon anyway. Might as well take a few swings at others' religion before biting the dust, I guess.

if everyone else is going hell...

you must be going to heaven, right?

cjhowe
11-12-2007, 07:45 PM
McCain calls for an end of free speech?

Lord Xar
11-12-2007, 07:49 PM
well, I give Kudos for McCain to take a stand, at least. Many others would have allowed it, but I appreciate him voicing opposition to those special interests intent on helping him.

klamath
11-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Sounds like Mccain. It is always the sinners that cry the loudest for laws to control sins. Remember Keating 5 McCain?

torchbearer
11-12-2007, 07:54 PM
How'd they elect an Indian guy for governor then?

Electronic voting machine. I voted for T. Lee Horne, III, but in my precinct he got 0 votes. explain that?

rodent
11-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Electronic voting machine. I voted for T. Lee Horne, III, but in my precinct he got 0 votes. explain that?

You mean to tell me the neo-cons who hate minorities put an Indian guy into the governor's office via electronic voting machine? Jindal is a total idiot -- I was just surprised the state of David Duke put a brown guy into the governor role.

And if they did count zero for your precinct, you should find some way to sue. That's not right. Come time to vote for Ron Paul, the electronic voting machines will swipe votes from him also.

steph3n
11-13-2007, 12:30 AM

it was a hanging chad

xao
11-13-2007, 01:01 AM
You mean to tell me the neo-cons who hate minorities put an Indian guy into the governor's office via electronic voting machine? Jindal is a total idiot -- I was just surprised the state of David Duke put a brown guy into the governor role.

And if they did count zero for your precinct, you should find some way to sue. That's not right. Come time to vote for Ron Paul, the electronic voting machines will swipe votes from him also.

lol yeah it must of been those evil ww2 nazis and swarthy false-op fbi/kkk-zio-cons.

Richandler
11-13-2007, 01:03 AM
McCain calls for an end of free speech?

That is exactly what I read. The Ron Paul Revolution must move the nation to the point where saying something like this would immediately ruin any politicians career.

Corydoras
11-13-2007, 02:58 AM
well, I give Kudos for McCain to take a stand, at least. Many others would have allowed it, but I appreciate him voicing opposition to those special interests intent on helping him.

Yeah, the special interests helping HIM should be vigorously opposed.

However, special interests helping RON PAUL, like the grassroots ads, should be highly encouraged!
:D

foofighter20x
11-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Best paragraph!

"Mitt Romney once promised not to self-fund his campaign, and ever since has been busy robbing his kids' inheritance to do just that," Salter said in a statement. "If hypocrisy were an Olympic sport, Mitt Romney would be a multiple gold medal winner." The reference to the Olympics was a swipe at Romney, who often points to his management of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics as an example of his executive skills.

noxagol
11-13-2007, 06:37 AM
Does this surprise anyone given the fact that his name is on one of the biggest violations of the 1st amendment, McCain-Fiendgold?

Dequeant
11-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Could also be the GOP building a case against Ron Paul..... Think about it.

apropos
11-13-2007, 11:00 AM
McCain has a little problem with the first amendment, apparently.