PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Again Attacked By Hard Core NeoCons On His Voting Record & Iran

AngryCanadian
02-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Only I would have said LIBertarianish. Go Rick!

btw, since you are a friend of Ron Paul, would you please tell him to stop sending me emails bashing/lying about Rick and Newt but NEVER Romney.

It's time Ron Paul got exposed:

"Ron Paul has intimated, on more than one occasion, that the United States is to blame for the 9/11 massacre. snip Wonder who he blames for the Muslin conquest of Constantinople in 1453? The CIA wasn't around then, was it? Or for the Christmas bombings of Nigerian churches?
snip
As you'd expect, Paul is insouciant about nuclear weapons in the hands of Iran's incinerate-the-Jews/establish-a-worldwide-caliphate regime . snip

On the Jewish state, Paul doesn't deviate one iota from L.P. party-line. Libertarians view Israel as the engine that drives what they call U.S. imperialism in the Middle East. Israel is said to sap our resources, drag us into their wars and make the Muslims -- who are otherwise peace-loving and well-disposed to our way of life -- hate us.

"Voted NO on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions. (Apr 2005)

Voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. (Feb 2004)

Rated 56% by the NRLC, indicating a mixed record on abortion. (Dec 2006)"

snip hxtp://www.issues2000.org/Ron_Paul.htm#Abortion

P.S. Also, tell Ron Paul to stop having fun feeding his ego at our country's expense, and he is going to ruin his son's career to boot.

You know what? i wish and Obama to attack Iran just so there wont be an election this year.

This statement from these neocons really angers me on how clueless they sound :rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the Jewish state, Paul doesn't deviate one iota from L.P. party-line. Libertarians view Israel as the engine that drives what they call U.S. imperialism in the Middle East. Israel is said to sap our resources, drag us into their wars and make the Muslims -- who are otherwise peace-loving and well-disposed to our way of life -- hate us.

Now necons isn't what we are doing in the middle east isn't it that imperialism? because thats what it sounds like it and it is imperialism taking over countries installing puppets, and since when did Muslims hate our way of life? don't make me laugh at that stupid agreement.

I swear i am starting to lose my hope they want there Forthy? fine let him win this BS of a election race when obama wins i dont want them to hear them crying like Bunch of babies.

Waaa! Rick lost like John McCain our GOP Party is finished i would say good riddance.

Because when i see anti paul comments such as these

And the Paulitarian Punk Mafia... .

Calling us Punk Mafia? really? really? :mad::mad: have fun at your election lose Rick.